Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And yes, we have a scene with Way - Gordon, the same ones who intend to help Mc transform the restaurant's bathroom into a small brothel.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Diana is their wish and the big star of this promising future, I'm just going to keep the sisters out since mom will have a lot of fun:devilish:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I feel like the 30 day hold on new updates is definitely going scare away a lot of potential subscribers, especially if they were already on the fence about subscribing or not. Interesting decision from the dev.
I did almost subscribe out of impatience, but then realised that it wouldn't actually make a difference since I'd still have to wait a month, so stopped myself.

• Sad
Reactions: TwoHeavens

Givre

Sep 1, 2019
I feel like the 30 day hold on new updates is definitely going scare away a lot of potential subscribers, especially if they were already on the fence about subscribing or not. Interesting decision from the dev.
For now, when an update is available on patreon but not here, yes it might scare some potential patrons (or at least people who want to pay for the update and then unsubscribe) but between update, if someone want to become a patron because he just discovered the game, it probably wouldn't matter much.
The dev said that he did that to ensure that patrons get the update before anyone else. He's basically sacrifying short terms money gains to reward his patrons. IMHO that's a pretty nice thing to do.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
For now, when an update is available on patreon but not here, yes it might scare some potential patrons (or at least people who want to pay for the update and then unsubscribe) but between update, if someone want to become a patron because he just discovered the game, it probably wouldn't matter much.
The dev said that he did that to ensure that patrons get the update before anyone else. He's basically sacrifying short terms money gains to reward his patrons. IMHO that's a pretty nice thing to do.
To me it comes off like hes trying to manipulate people into subscribing and staying subscribed instead of them just being able to pay $15 to play updates as soon as they're out then wait for the next update to pay again. Its shady to take away peoples ability to pause their subscription without there being consequences for it. Doesnt sound like a good way to build a loyal fan base.
Unless im missing something and the 30 day penalty doesn't reset if you pause your subscription.

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
1703566392249.png

Artwork by Dax.
I can't make you wait longer than that.
Dax is bein pretty busy so update is not proofreaded yet. But a single bug that was reported is fixed, so now you can finally enjoy the game.

Tier IV already got the update. ( If you didn't receive the link- just DM me here or in discord. Molly is a human too)

Tier III - 01/01/2024
Tier II - 08/01/2024

Love you all. Have a nice holidays.

May 12, 2023
View attachment 3205142

Dax is bein pretty busy so update is not proofreaded yet. But a single bug that was reported is fixed, so now you can finally enjoy the game.

Tier IV already got the update. ( If you didn't receive the link- just DM me here or in discord. Molly is a human too)

Tier III - 01/01/2024
Tier II - 08/01/2024

Thanks mate, do you have the picture in high resolution?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 3205142

Tier III - 01/01/2024
Tier II - 08/01/2024

Elisa as a gift.. wow who needs more after that. I loved:p

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah that'd suck lol although I think he plans to publicly release it after a month anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Wonder how much difference these tier rewards actually make. Every time I've subscribed to a Patreon I've done so because I wanted to support them. The tier rewards were incidental. Or mostly about voting power and stuff like that. Based on that personal experience, I think creators would be just as good off if they released the game immediately to the public, or all tiers. Maybe except for a few that subscribe temporarily because they can't wait for the newest update, but I doubt those subscriptions last and this new model the dev has introduced removes those as well.

An immediate release to all tiers as well the public also has the added benefit of resulting in the largest spike of discussion about the game, which probably is the largest driver behind new subscribers.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Friends. Tell me how to find out the end of the version. That is, is everything completed? :oops: :unsure:I've been playing for two days and I can't figure out if I've completed everything. :unsure:........ 1703693198795.png .... 1703693224809.png ....... 1703693260224.png

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes