Longjohn

May 4, 2017
Im a little confused. I wont be able to download the game for some time, after subscribing to his patreon? Can someone clarify please?
Also, how did the futa poll turn out? Im really not into that...

• Red Heart
Reactions: fuckyoumom12

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Guys so any news on "link is for individual ppl" they really can't share it? (is the link locked for ip? is it just one time download link? or what is going on?) and we have to wait for public or what?
From what i understand each build/link he has send to a patron is special meaning if someone post it here before it goes public he'd be able to find out who it is

• Haha
Reactions: fuckyoumom12

fuckyoumom12

Dec 25, 2018
Im a little confused. I wont be able to download the game for some time, after subscribing to his patreon? Can someone clarify please?
Also, how did the futa poll turn out? Im really not into that...
you have to wait a month until a big cock pops out. sounds like a pretty deal

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
From what i understand each build/link he has send to a patron is special meaning if someone post it here before it goes public he'd be able to find out who it is
In other words, it means that he made 200 archives of 4GB for each build of his game and uploaded these 200 archives on 200 MEGA-or-GOFILE links before sending each of these links to each of his 200 patreons.
If all these rumors were true, it becomes impossible to do this when you have 1000 or more patreons. Even for 200 patreons that's a bit crazy. :ROFLMAO:

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
In other words, it means that he made 200 archives of 4GB for each build of his game and uploaded these 200 archives on 200 MEGA-or-GOFILE links before sending each of these links to each of his 200 patreons.
If all these rumors were true, it becomes impossible to do this when you have 1000 or more patreons. Even for 200 patreons that's a bit crazy. :ROFLMAO:
I'll be honest didn't think all the details through i just remember seeing it back in decenmber on here but yeah your thought process seems more logical:cry::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
Paradoxically, not having leaked on f95 in December and January is, maybe, what saved this game's future.
According to SonsofLiberty, more than 50 incest games updated on f95 in December and January were reported to patreon by a crazy user.
GoldenMean, since it hasn't yet leaked on f95, hasn't yet been spotted by this crazy user, and maybe when the public version will come, the crazy user will have disappeared by then.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Not really, you can automate the upload using a Python script to Mega or Go file. The time it takes is based on the internet upload speed.

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
Not really, you can automate the upload using a Python script to Mega or Go file. The time it takes is based on the internet upload speed.
True, but you have to modify one (or more) file(s) in your archive for each build of the game you want to create before uploading the new (customized) stuff.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
True, but you have to modify one (or more) file(s) in your archive for each build of the game you want to create before uploading the new (customized) stuff.
A build and release process can be setup in such way that new user data from patreon can be accessed and include it in a new build specific to each Patreon. Like Bourne mentioned it not that hard to automate.

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
Would have subbed just to play the update but the 30 day timer is really cockblocking, guess we'll just have to wait for the itch version whenever they decide to release it, oh well.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes