Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah depends if you chose love or ntr route and scenes differs according to the route
When will you receive your own patreon version of the game ?
Then you'll be able to compare your bn° with the bn° of your friend's version, and you'll be able to finally tell us if all the rumors were true. :BootyTime:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
guys i hasnt play the game, i see there is ntr path, can we play both paths? or are we missing scenes if we only choose one path? thx
if you turn off ntr you will miss out on some scenes. right now ntr is really just sharing at the moment. currently with the dad, and 2 scenes with mom with strangers.

so far the developer molly promised 2 paths sharing/ntr and harem path. the cheapest pledge will get you the game. i also heard about possible free release in feb but i honestly didn't ask since i pledged and paid for it.

Reactions: avitapilos

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Will there be a NTR path in future other than just sharing? Sharing really isn't NTR, a shame they always get lump together. NTR is about people with ill intent trying to steal and corrupt female LI.

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
For those who already have access to version 0.4 - is there finally a gallery implemented to rewatch all scenes? I miss that feature in 0.3

Reactions: Lovv99

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
How many renders in this update 0.4?

Short changelog:
  • 756 renders
  • 139 animations
Full changelog:
  • New optional fetish: Harem
  • Fetish' page was changed a bit
  • Non-harem event for Elisa
  • Gallery ( ask demon)
  • One big harem event
  • 3 big repeatable events with stages for harem
  • Elisa's new swimwear with a small scene at the house
  • Diana's repeatable event
  • U can join her in a shower if harem event is finished
  • Replaced some renders with animations during massage with Amelia
  • New x-ray animation with Victoria in the clinic
  • Some renders and animations have been changed to match new MC' appearance
  • Now u will have at least 5 stamina' limit after scene with Victoria and Ashadra
  • New profiles page. Sex records got "Total exp" and it's needed to go further in some scenes
  • Depravity renamed in submission and now can be negative. More submission points- more rude MC will be with a girl.
  • Some repeatable events now increase or decrease submission points
  • "Love" events now decrease submission
  • Cheats. Just click on the icon or a word u need to increase desired stat
  • Credits now shows patrons who was with us almost from the beginning
  • Bug fixing

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes