Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
and why do you have to be so mean threatening to report his patreon page when next month there will be a public release? maybe egocentrism?
I don't like being taught. Especially from those who think that if they tossed a coin they became moral role models. Every coin has two sides, every action has a reaction. And I'm not threatening anyone, the purges on Patreon have started, I neither initiated them nor support them, on the contrary.
Unfortunately, this is a fact, and we live in a world where people don't care, they want everything here and now. I'm writing because I think the game has quality, I believe the author deserves support, but let him leave paranoia in the framework of game creation, he will be much more successful if he develops trust, that's what all successful models show. Trust is better than paranoia in the long run.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
and why do you have to be so mean threatening to report his patreon page when next month there will be a public release? maybe egocentrism?
It will undoubtable be hit, every game that has incest lately that hits the frontpage on F95 has been reported (it has to be more than 50 developers and counting at this point), like I have repeatedly said, better get a Subscribestar account.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It will undoubtable be hit, every game that has incest lately that hits the frontpage on F95 has been reported (it has to be more than 50 developers and counting at this point), like I have repeatedly said, better get a Subscribestar account.
especially since Subscribestar has a " Trust Period " option :D perfect platform for this developer

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterKr
Jun 30, 2021
I have it and will be willing to send it over, all you have to do is become a patron of mine and I'll get it over to you within the next 60 days (y).
This is one of the funniest things I've read in a while :LOL:

By the way, I was thinking what if the dev came up with this delayed receipt crap to promote the game? :WeSmart:
I'm serious black PR can be a great promotional tool.

Reactions: wizardcock

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
I see on Dev's about patreon page, there will be fetish for Repeatable pregnancy. Does this means that later one of the ladies will deliver(if MC choose pregnante path) and we can make her pregnant again? and again and again?

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
I see on Dev's about patreon page, there will be fetish for Repeatable pregnancy. Does this means that later one of the ladies will deliver(if MC choose pregnante path) and we can make her pregnant again? and again and again?
Yes. In the character sexual records there's a stat for how many kids she's had.

Reactions: cariadult

avitapilos

May 22, 2022
guys i hasnt play the game, i see there is ntr path, can we play both paths? or are we missing scenes if we only choose one path? thx

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes