13bcs37!

Dec 25, 2022
well this has turned into a total shit show, not one game have i ever played that i paid for did i have to wait when the latest update was already out ( non public release ) it was an automatic given you had access to the latest links to download, until i got here to this. to say its not about money or its not about new subscribers/ followers would be a total lie, to force someone to wait because you hold the upper hand and the power to release the new game is well total bullshit. To force someone to wait doesn't make you strong or powerful its quite the opposite truthfully. By doing this crap you're going to lose followers and soon you'll have no one left i mean facts speak for themselves, you have on Patreon 644 members however ONLY 213 are paid,,,do you see the problem here? I get it, it takes time and money to develop and make these games, i get it i really do, however there really is no point in making someone wait because you don't want the game leaked out, ok so that one person didn't pay you, however they might want to start to follow you as a paid subscriber it's a risky move and so far you're losing it 644- 213

Last edited:

Gyzul

Dec 9, 2023
Corpos usually doesn't do stuff like that until they establish substantial player(payer) base. They get it. This guy doesn't.
Well, another one bites the dust. Again. Gamedev... gamedev never changes.

Maxt444

Apr 20, 2022
Oh, not here, you're right. Then I have a better idea for that instead of tagged this as abanoned. If the developer doesn't want to share the game anymore, this thread should be closed and deleted. No need to keep the thread open as it will not be updated. There should be no more free advertising for this scammer.

100 % Agree on that

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So y'all are telling me the dev changed his Patreon tiers to avoid the game getting pirated. The game hasn't leaked and you want to delete the game from a pirate site to "teach him a lesson"?

That's the biggest win from a dev I've ever seen on this site lol.

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
Oh, not here, you're right. Then I have a better idea for that instead of tagging this as abanoned. If the developer doesn't want to share the game anymore, this thread should be closed and deleted. No need to keep the thread open as it will not be updated. There should be no more free advertising for this scammer.
And Why scammer? Everything is written on the patreon page nobody force you to subscribe. The only thing i see in this thread is hypocrisy, and btw is you that give this thread notoriety by keep crying about the update that is not shared

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh, not here, you're right. Then I have a better idea for that instead of tagging this as abanoned. If the developer doesn't want to share the game anymore, this thread should be closed and deleted. No need to keep the thread open as it will not be updated. There should be no more free advertising for this scammer.
I think the whole waiting for a whole month to get the update thing is really dumb, but I wouldn't call it a scam if people know what they are getting into. I think this game will inevitably be abandoned because he is so worried about protecting the game from leaks that he ends up making it unappealing for new people to sub in the first place. I don't see any of the top devs doing dumb shit like this and they are still successful even though their games get leaked pretty much on day 1.

Last edited:

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
So y'all are telling me the dev changed his Patreon tiers to avoid the game getting pirated. The game hasn't leaked and you want to delete the game from a pirate site to "teach him a lesson"?

That's the biggest win from a dev I've ever seen on this site lol.
I dont think people want his game removed from here, whos saying that? But It would actually be pretty bad for him if it was. How many other places can he get as much free promotion? His game has gotten over 1,000,000 views from here.

mark19

Feb 22, 2019
my opinion is that on the part of the creator, I think he was upset here and some sites, I'm not sure, because of the delay in updating 0.4, and decided not to make the update publicly available so quickly, I think this will be financially disadvantageous for more supporters in the future, so That could open up a better way to attract your work financially, of course, I think the work of the creator is incredible! but the possibilities of releasing... (for example, one part publishes extra scenes for part of the story you acquired by supporting this is one of them). I would really like him to see my point of view.:D

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
I dont think people want his game removed from here, whos saying that? But It would actually be pretty bad for him if it was. How many other places can he get as much free promotion? His game has gotten over 1,000,000 views from here.
if the game thread is removed, both parties (pirates and dev) lose out.

All the drama started when the dev tried to do patron retention for purely economic reasons claiming that it was a request from his older patrons.
He already benefits from a free promotion, but no, Sir DrMolly doesn't want his patrons to stop supporting him at some point either. (le beurre, l'argent du beurre et le cul de la crémière)

Also, the update would already have been safely leaked here if 2 people with individual build had been able to help each other

13bcs37!

Dec 25, 2022

Free promotion, with 1,000,000 views is a win for him, but how many are actually paying to wait and i'm not even complaining about that part. As it was mentioned in a few post up from yours, it was mentioned on is Patreon page that you have to wait 30 days which yes is kinda odd, i mean think of how many more people would actually join his pay site if it got leaked , either way its a win win for him and his crew of writers and developers. The publicity he's getting and the game is getting has gone to new hights, i mean look at how many people are talking about it, as you said, 1,000,000 views think if .04 got leaked ( not by me, because i'm still waiting my 30 days :LOL:)but hey, to each their own, his game his rules. you want to play it you have to follow his rules :censored:

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes