Rancioman

Jun 17, 2017
* the game is already pirated, look, we are on the page of the game at f95 :) you are bullshitting again.
*very open and fair to its subscribers. I wrote it before, read it. learn.
*What makes you think you're not interested in money? Look, dreams again, bullshit again. Why should he make it at home and not send it to Patreon? Will he ask your permission? Who do you think you are :)
* After this point, you lost control and started talking random nonsense. I don't even bother to answer.
It just won't work if I don't answer the last part. I love F95 very much and I'm trying hard to improve it. But I know that f95 exists thanks to these games, without these games and developers, f95 would not exist.
You are answer me alredy. Don't worry me and my nonsense arguments still be here tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
Fell free to keep justifing the same guy who left several comics unfinished when he was publishing with Kalevra (or DMC).
I still think you're in the wrong place asking people to give someone money in exchange for nothing for 30 days.
I hope he doesn't keep yours too... Because surely you sponsor it, right?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For those saying "He isn't seeing any growth"

View attachment 3270904

Yes... he is. I wish my crypto was as sharp as that spike :cry:
It won't last once people figure out what's going on. People aren't going to keep subscribing every month when updates are 6 plus months apart. Unless you are one of those nutters that gets off on wallpapers/special renders....

I'm just waiting for it to hit the front page and that special tag and to see if the white knight that's been causing havoc will do his damage....

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
It won't last once people figure out what's going on. People aren't going to keep subscribing every month when updates are 6 plus months apart. Unless you are one of those nutters that gets off on wallpapers/special renders....

I'm just waiting for it to hit the front page and that special tag and to see if the white knight that's been causing havoc will do his damage....
Summertime saga hasn't released in a year and still has almost 30k subscribers. Am I saying Golden Mean is like summertime saga? No, but it shows that if people like a game, they're willing to wait.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summertime saga hasn't released in a year and still has almost 30k subscribers. Am I saying Golden Mean is like summertime saga? No, but it shows that if people like a game, they're willing to wait.
Not everyone who is signing up is aware of the 30-day wait period.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
At the end of the day it comes down to 2 things:

1) Do you like the game? Yes? Then pay for it.
2) Do you not like the game? Yes? Then move along.
you're right, but man, all this talk about paying and stuff is not for a pirate forum. As has been said here, most people don't give a shit what patrons attracting tactics a developer follows or doesn't follow. All they care about is that the game isn't here yet. And rightly so, since that's what this place is for.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
you're right, but man, all this talk about paying and stuff is not for a pirate forum. As has been said here, most people don't give a shit what patrons attracting tactics a developer follows or doesn't follow. All they care about is that the game isn't here yet. And rightly so, since that's what this place is for.
I 1000% agree with you, I don't expect a single person on f95 to become a patron of anyone, like you say, it's a website to get the game for free and I understand that, but that doesn't give everyone the right to demand shit of the dev which I see far to many times on this site. I think I'm one of the lucky ones, flying under the radar and barely get any heat ( even though it would be well deserves after last years shittery ), but still, if people like the game, pay for it and get it now, if you like it and don't want to pay, then just wait.

Reactions: Batts'

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If I was most, I would just stop talking about it, although I would recommend getting a SubscribeStar account.

Besides, everything eventually comes out, or the latter it gets abandoned, or it ends up like Who's the Father? [Ep. 2 v2.14] [mrvision] :ROFLMAO:

I 1000% agree with you, I don't expect a single person on f95 to become a patron of anyone, like you say, it's a website to get the game for free and I understand that, but that doesn't give everyone the right to demand shit of the dev which I see far to many times on this site. I think I'm one of the lucky ones, flying under the radar and barely get any heat ( even though it would be well deserves after last years shittery ), but still, if people like the game, pay for it and get it now, if you like it and don't want to pay, then just wait.
Let's see if you can guess...

cell.png

(My prefered purchase method along with Itch.io)

Last edited:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
If I was most, I would just stop talking about it, although I would recommend getting a SubscribeStar account.

Besides, everything eventually comes out, or the latter it gets abandoned, or it ends up like Who's the Father? [Ep. 2 v2.14] [mrvision] :ROFLMAO:

Let's see if you can guess...

View attachment 3270956

(My prefered purchase method along with Itch.io)
Not seeing Adverse Effects on that list, you want a key? I'm a little bias but I think it might be my favorite that I made :unsure: UntilNordstrums Treasure comes out, I feel like that'll be my best :unsure:

Although I just realized the game is on here anyway so kinda pointless :unsure:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
There is also a third case, you don't mind paying for the game if there is no other way to play it, but because of sanctions you can't.:(
I'm sure you'll get heat in 2024: the best way to get it is give the character most people like ( i quess mc`s sister?) sex content.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
There is also a third case, you don't mind paying for the game if there is no other way to play it, but because of sanctions you can't.:(
I'm sure you'll get heat in 2024: the best way to get it is give the character most people like ( i quess mc`s sister?) sex content.
That'll be very soon, she has a little something something going on in episode 5 :unsure:

Reactions: wizardcock

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not seeing Adverse Effects on that list, you want a key? I'm a little bias but I think it might be my favorite that I made :unsure: UntilNordstrums Treasure comes out, I feel like that'll be my best :unsure:

Although I just realized the game is on here anyway so kinda pointless :unsure:
Eh, I just haven't got around to buying it yet, I don't always buy games just because I like them (I do like Adverse Effects and the others obviously :D ), I also like the developer that I've met here or I've talked to on Patreon. There are many games I like, but the dev's are just unlikeable assholes (I'm not talking about the dev of Golden Mean or anything just saying the way I buy things).

But I won't look a "gift horse in the mouth" that's for sure if you are offering :coffee:

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Summertime Saga is also completely free to play. People aren't supporting to get a copy of the game.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes