SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How can i share the update here without getting banned on patreon SonsOLiberty do you know anything
I have no clue if the rumors are true about people getting individual versions or not with watermarks.

And it's not like you can't just make a new Patreon and use a different card/Paypal.

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
He is not willing to share he want to do the changes himself and want someone to tell him how to do that he got point too no risk of getting banned...so i guess wait for public release in the end Jan (y)
Maybe you could tell him where to find the BN in his game, he could then bring that number back to you, and you could then compare the two BN and tell us if it was all just a rumor. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jaden_yuki

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
He is not willing to share he want to do the changes himself and want someone to tell him how to do that he got point too no risk of getting banned...so i guess wait for public release in the end Jan (y)
I thought for a while that people here were rational and could work together to achieve a common goal.
I guess I was wrong

yeah, we can wait but the issue will remain the same when the v0.5 will be available

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
I mean if you play some games here for free you also need to give back to the community only if you are able to buy membership by yourself otherwise don't steal you mom/dad CC :KEK: if you want to be that loyal to the dev why you joined F95 stay on Patreon pal ?:sneaky:
So first a friend gave you the update, now you are a patreon with not one but two account, by the way did you resolve the “bug” you had in your release ?

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes