TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Yes. And no so far he is making more money than he ever was.
I mean, the whole reason he specifically made it a 30 day wait was to force new people to pay twice for the update. His subscriber count will probably go down a bit when the new people finally get the update and go back up in a few months before the next update drops.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
If you don't want to read the whole thing, go to the end of the post for a summary.

Mate 199 patrons are peanuts. It makes no difference if it's 100 or 199. it's still in the Peanut category. What does this indicate for the third release? A complete failure of a project, and to be honest, it's not surprising.

This game will be abandoned sooner or later, and the Futa (lol) poll is a huge indication of a desperation so high that the "dev" is willing to divert from the story (I don't think it can be called that to be honest) and to incorporate Futa into it, that's a HUGE sign of desperation.

It's an indication of greed and stupidity. He could, for example, say
  1. I will make a poll at a later time. (And never do that.)
  2. I will think about it.
  3. I will consider it.
  4. I don't think it's a good idea.
etc., the dude is a clown.
As I said above, a desperate clown tends to do desperate clown shit.

The Summary:

The dude is desperate for patrons, thus coming up with this stupid idea. He knows (I think... doubt) that 200 patrons since game release is a really bad sign, and at the moment he is doing what most companies do when they are in a desperate situation, and that is client retention (almost 95% failure rate, by the way). . In this case, patron retention..Rip game..and this was bound to happen sooner or later for the obvious reasons

As someone who works in numbers and knows a thing or two about probabilities, the chances of Dr. Molly (Dex in F95)...this idea About 30 days is his idea, but he wanted to shift the blame from himself to the poor schmucks that support him, thus avoiding a lot of things and doing that poll. They usually come up with the excuse that some patrons are private messaging me, and they asked for this poll. This definitely works, as no one is going to start private messaging other users in Discord. And if it was asked in general, no one would reply, because there was never anyone who asked for it in the first place. From all of this and the 30-day thing, the only guy that is going to be on top is the developer, and how so? Easy; it almost 100% guarantees that the schmuck who is willing to pay and wait for 30 days for the game that he paid for will pay for another month. because he will only be able to get his hands on the game the second time he pays for the second month. Thus, he is out of what? What is the clown calling it? Prison, lmao, it's a 100% scam. and I seriously and honestly feel bad for the people who do this.

The probability of this is pretty high.

PS

I am not a doomer. I am just a simple F95 citizen who is driven by facts and lives in the real world, not some fantasy world.
I don't understand how you can write so arrogantly about a subject you don't understand.
What happened is not like what you mentioned. Those who support before a certain date can access the game immediately or after 7 days or 14.
After that date, supporters cannot reach us for a long time.
In the next update, it will continue with the access rights of that class.
The issue is very simple, if you were a supporter with only 5 dollars a month in October 2023, you would have been accessing the game for about 1 week.
Support games to keep the games you love going. $5 a month doesn't make anyone poor.

1705250351927.png

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
0.5 progress report and some random talks

Hello my dear pervs.
First of all, thank you. I had no idea that this rule would actually work. Now I can try to find a writer for us since that is the only part that is slowing down the whole process.

Also, unless there is a leak before itch's public release, I will remove that rule for Tier II. The new patron will receive his own link, just like now, but without the 30-day penalty.

So. Dottie. As for now her story is divided into two branches with additional 2 if you have some joint business with Way and Gordon.
New character - Nansy. Just an introduction for now.
Amelia. Her new scenes are almost ready, so u will get at least one new fetish (sorry Cell).
Bakery. It's a basic + requested scene (NTRS) by one of the patrons.

What else?
Victoria. I made about 20 renders and 12 animations for her, but it needs more to be added to the game.
Old "shaved" scenes almost ready.
I want to add new UI for old animations too, but it's kinda pain, so I don't know is this gonna be a thing for a next update or no.

Cockva

Nov 27, 2017
I don't understand how you can write so arrogantly about a subject you don't understand.
What happened is not like what you mentioned. Those who support before a certain date can access the game immediately or after 7 days or 14.
After that date, supporters cannot reach us for a long time.
In the next update, it will continue with the access rights of that class.
The issue is very simple, if you were a supporter with only 5 dollars a month in October 2023, you would have been accessing the game for about 1 week.
Support games to keep the games you love going. $5 a month doesn't make anyone poor.

View attachment 3262724
There is a lot of games out there, so you can get poor very fast by donating 5$ to every good game :WeSmart:

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
So, he's looking for a new writer. I hope he won't find him among his patrons, that would probably make the game worse (the writer for this game needs to have a wolf mentality, and the patrons act like a flock of sheep. I have nothing against sheep, I don't want anyone to be offended.).:KEK:

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019

So. Dottie. As for now her story is divided into two branches with additional 2 if you have some joint business with Way and Gordon.
New character - Nansy. Just an introduction for now.
Amelia. Her new scenes are almost ready, so u will get at least one new fetish (sorry Cell).
Bakery. It's a basic + requested scene (NTRS) by one of the patrons.
Well, I hope the "bakery" scene involves Diana, otherwise it means that, perhaps, we may have to wait until the 0.6v (in november 2024 ?) to get some new content with her ?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
0.4v link please bro ı like game
there's a good chance he'll be banned if he leaks the link since the dev gave him an "individual version of the game"
assuming this is true and not a bluff , anything can identify him : a file containing his name or if the dev has gathered all the hashes of each individual build, ect

Horny Little Brother : if you have any interest in our community, it might be interesting to look for anything related to you in your game directory, then remove it , re-zip it and eventually post here.

all this means extra work for the developer, directly proportional to the number of his patrons. Lost work time that could have been devoted to actual dev work

he's clearly looking for short-term financial gain (it might actually work) but his reputation and ethics have been tarnished

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
a question, there's a date when this game will be posted to the public? or it is restricted to the patrons?

Rancioman

Jun 17, 2017
If you don't want to read the whole thing, go to the end of the post for a summary.

Mate 199 patrons are peanuts. It makes no difference if it's 100 or 199. it's still in the Peanut category. What does this indicate for the third release? A complete failure of a project, and to be honest, it's not surprising.

This game will be abandoned sooner or later, and the Futa (lol) poll is a huge indication of a desperation so high that the "dev" is willing to divert from the story (I don't think it can be called that to be honest) and to incorporate Futa into it, that's a HUGE sign of desperation.

It's an indication of greed and stupidity. He could, for example, say
  1. I will make a poll at a later time. (And never do that.)
  2. I will think about it.
  3. I will consider it.
  4. I don't think it's a good idea.
etc., the dude is a clown.
As I said above, a desperate clown tends to do desperate clown shit.

The Summary:

The dude is desperate for patrons, thus coming up with this stupid idea. He knows (I think... doubt) that 200 patrons since game release is a really bad sign, and at the moment he is doing what most companies do when they are in a desperate situation, and that is client retention (almost 95% failure rate, by the way). . In this case, patron retention..Rip game..and this was bound to happen sooner or later for the obvious reasons

As someone who works in numbers and knows a thing or two about probabilities, the chances of Dr. Molly (Dex in F95)...this idea About 30 days is his idea, but he wanted to shift the blame from himself to the poor schmucks that support him, thus avoiding a lot of things and doing that poll. They usually come up with the excuse that some patrons are private messaging me, and they asked for this poll. This definitely works, as no one is going to start private messaging other users in Discord. And if it was asked in general, no one would reply, because there was never anyone who asked for it in the first place. From all of this and the 30-day thing, the only guy that is going to be on top is the developer, and how so? Easy; it almost 100% guarantees that the schmuck who is willing to pay and wait for 30 days for the game that he paid for will pay for another month. because he will only be able to get his hands on the game the second time he pays for the second month. Thus, he is out of what? What is the clown calling it? Prison, lmao, it's a 100% scam. and I seriously and honestly feel bad for the people who do this.

The probability of this is pretty high.

PS

I am not a doomer. I am just a simple F95 citizen who is driven by facts and lives in the real world, not some fantasy world.

It would be good if someone told the developer and his sect of fans: The link I left above belongs to a developer who has never charged for download an update to his game nor will he do so in the future.
That's a lot of subs, right?
Get it through your head once and for all: the only thing that depends on increasing your subscriber base is that you work hard and make a good game. Maybe you think your game is worth much more than 200 subscribers. But you don't decide that: It's decided by the people who voluntarily donate money to you and you take them hostage.
Some people never learn.

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
if the link is individual, then it's recommended to download and re-upload it, it's also a good idea to use another Patreon account since there could be other ways to identify leakers

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
if the link is individual, then it's recommended to download and re-upload it, it's also a good idea to use another Patreon account since there could be other ways to identify leakers
It might not be enough.

the dev talked about code changes and watermarks in every individual build
I think the best strategy would be : get 2 individual build and then compare them to locate the vicious code and remove it

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes