Fear

Jun 18, 2017
The update was pretty good was mainly focused on harem other than that got couple of scenes with Elisa now waiting for v0.5 hopefully we'll able to see some more sexual content:ROFLMAO:
So, you just subscribed for 5 bucks for the first time and immediately received a link to the game? :PogChamp:

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
How can i share the update here without getting banned on patreon SonsOLiberty do you know anything
I think Arc4ne can help you to be a hero:
I mean it's really simple to change build n° and watermark i even said if anyone have the update share me in the Pm and i'll change ur BN° and watermark and i'll send it you so that you can be a hero :HideThePain: but no sign heheh

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
Yesterday i received the update from my friend I did removed the watermark currently figuring out how to change BN cuz the method i know to change BN didn't seem to work testing something else....(y)
Did you like what you've seen in the update ?
Do you have a few preview images (not marked) to share with us ?

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Yesterday i received the update from my friend I did removed the watermark currently figuring out how to change BN cuz the method i know to change BN didn't seem to work testing something else....(y)need to learn more JAVA i think so :cry:
And right when the world was most in need not one but two heroes emerged from the masses. :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: Lastik_av
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes