freser987

Jun 16, 2018
any news about goo manji 2? or any of your other games? liked this one but i think that the 1.0 version was pretty well "finished"

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
any news about goo manji 2? or any of your other games? liked this one but i think that the 1.0 version was pretty well "finished"
i mean it really had a lot more content planned but people were complaining about the size, GM2 didnt get a good reception and i didnt have the time to invest into it since it was less on rails so it required a lot more coding. As of right now its not cancelled its just on hiatus until i get enough time to dedicate to it.

Reactions: Mastershake

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
i mean it really had a lot more content planned but people were complaining about the size, GM2 didnt get a good reception and i didnt have the time to invest into it since it was less on rails so it required a lot more coding. As of right now its not cancelled its just on hiatus until i get enough time to dedicate to it.
I don’t agree with that guy that this game is finished. It feels like a game that could just keep growing and growing with more and more paths. More powers. More options. More changes for which actress is which character. It feels like this game might never be finished if you want to keep adding to it.
My only request would be to have the option to remove the gender swap content but thats just me. Like just make the friend start as a woman. Otherwise it’s pretty easy to avoid.

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
Should be the Bimbos one.
Shame it not a real harem as they live elsewhere but is lore fitting this way so ?
Great game, using the mod as otherwise ..
TBS, if not tried yet, look up "Bimbo life Coach", who has about a path change for most characters, and is now a community based development.

Meaning mod as to more events an NPC easy to build, even text only in some case.
Result is that content is getting expanded quite better, then of course the main dev had to build the game to host mod easily.
Having investment from others, guess having a discord or else to get some followers should be a good way.
The local team based section is also ongoing.
I don’t agree with that guy that this game is finished. It feels like a game that could just keep growing and growing with more and more paths. More powers. More options. More changes for which actress is which character. It feels like this game might never be finished if you want to keep adding to it.
My only request would be to have the option to remove the gender swap content but thats just me. Like just make the friend start as a woman. Otherwise it’s pretty easy to avoid.
I like to see that we are collectively realizing the potential. Wholeheartedly agree with helping bobmiginnis with community content, forks and more mods!

awex

Oct 3, 2017
id try a different browser, most people here dont seem to get that error
The error is in the 1.0.0 base files.

In "StoryInit", one of the set statements is not closed.

Code:
<<set $amazongoddess to "no"
<<set $first to "Sam">>
It is fixed in the xpac

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The error is in the 1.0.0 base files.

In "StoryInit", one of the set statements is not closed.

Code:
<<set $amazongoddess to "no"
<<set $first to "Sam">>
It is fixed in the xpac
that explains why i couldnt find it, if its already fixed in the xpac thats where i was probably checking for it.

Bbfreak

Dec 17, 2019
First of all good game, but in my opinion u sould focus on give more choice on the paths we already have instead of creating new paths for the start. So we get the illusion of free will , if you see the paths now u have in reality 4-5 choice that matter and then rest is go next. For example we could choose the one opponent we want to do a challenge with.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
First of all good game, but in my opinion u sould focus on give more choice on the paths we already have instead of creating new paths for the start. So we get the illusion of free will , if you see the paths now u have in reality 4-5 choice that matter and then rest is go next. For example we could choose the one opponent we want to do a challenge with.
that would require pretty much an entire rewrite and the branching for that would be insane. Maybe in a future expansion.

Reactions: Eoin

AbsoluteMadman

Jul 22, 2018
As long as all the branches given in the expac will be one path in the future im honestly fine with it.
Making a true CYOA style story takes a lot lot more time and thought.
It would be nice to see choices sprinkled in that allows us to jump between paths but that's more of a QoL Change than necessary.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
As long as all the branches given in the expac will be one path in the future im honestly fine with it.
Making a true CYOA style story takes a lot lot more time and thought.
It would be nice to see choices sprinkled in that allows us to jump between paths but that's more of a QoL Change than necessary.
i can attest, thats why i had to put GM2 on hiatus, i dont have the time currently to devote to an open game currently and opted for a more on-rails experience for the current game

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes