Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well that was a VERY unwelcome route. Lena's transformation into...that surely means this game should have a certain tag.

Reactions: macewindoom

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Goo Manji [xpac1 v1.1.15] [BobMiginnis] - Compressed

Base Game

Original Size: 1.32 GB
Compressed Size: 231.8 MB

Expansion 1
Original Size: 242.0 MB
Compressed Size: 52.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yea, forgot to update a tag, in all fairness it was only one picture ;)
True but it's also a roadblock to the other update content as it is the only current choice on that route. I'll just have to wait for the other option on that route to open up before I play again.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
changed versioning information to something that makes sense (x.y.z, x = current expansion, y = current completed paths, z = pages done in incomplete paths)
I feel like "Z" should probably have a 0 or two appended to the start of it to indicate it's indicative of page numbers and to prevent confusing things. As it's listed now in reverse chronological order, the change logs are:

xpac1 v1.1.15
xpac1 v1.1.10
xpac1 V 1.1.6
If someone doesn't specifically open the 1.1.6 changelog with the explanation of the revamped labeling system it'll just end up with them being confused and uncertain of which changelog is more recent.

Putting a zero beforehand makes it like such:

xpac1 v1.1.15
xpac1 v1.1.10
xpac1 V 1.1.06

Which both lines up with your personal versioning system, and keeps people from being thrown off by the numbering without having to look for an explanation. Or well, look at all which tbh quite often is kinda more then you can hope for from the site's users

also it'd be egg on my face if someone already mentioned this :V

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I feel like "Z" should probably have a 0 or two appended to the start of it to indicate it's indicative of page numbers and to prevent confusing things. As it's listed now in reverse chronological order, the change logs are:

If someone doesn't specifically open the 1.1.6 changelog with the explanation of the revamped labeling system it'll just end up with them being confused and uncertain of which changelog is more recent.

Putting a zero beforehand makes it like such:

Which both lines up with your personal versioning system, and keeps people from being thrown off by the numbering without having to look for an explanation. Or well, look at all which tbh quite often is kinda more then you can hope for from the site's users

also it'd be egg on my face if someone already mentioned this :V
yea i can start making it xx.yy.zz, i get the OCD thing :geek:

Reactions: Keldin
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes