bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Unfortunately it doesn't work in new update also
i found an issue with it and fixed it but unfortunately didnt have time to thoroughly test it, i will do so before the next patreon release to ensure it working (after 1.10.6)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Fun game, but it lacks choices during the game. You get into a set path quite early and then there are only a few choices, most is quite linear.

But there are several endings and its is fun to find them.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The image for perk anyonewilldo is broken due to extension difference jpg vs gif. The image for the Poof perk does not exist as it was placed in the wrong folder. Same with the mom10 image not being found in the UI folder.

" Must be your weak points perk hitting all the right spots." This is mentioned in the scene with MC and mom, even though MC does not have that perk.
MC image does not change after getting the Strongest Form perk. After takining the Man-eater perk, Evan's image does not change to a woman's. This is when Evan goes first and MC rushes him rather than wait. Giver of Dicklings perk does not change mom pic to a man's.

Last edited:

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The image for perk anyonewilldo is broken due to extension difference jpg vs gif. The image for the Poof perk does not exist as it was placed in the wrong folder. Same with the mom10 image not being found in the UI folder.

" Must be your weak points perk hitting all the right spots." This is mentioned in the scene with MC and mom, even though MC does not have that perk.
MC image does not change after getting the Strongest Form perk. After takining the Man-eater perk, Evan's image does not change to a woman's. This is when Evan goes first and MC rushes him rather than wait. Giver of Dicklings perk does not change mom pic to a man's.
man, you must really have me under a microscope, half of these went un-noticed by so many people for quite a while.
anyone will do will be fixed in the version after 1.1.10
poof will be fixed in the version after 1.1.10
weak points perk will be fixed in the version after 1.1.10
MC and Evan images not changing respectively, fixed in 1.1.10
mom image not changing will be fixed in the version after 1.1.10

You found quite a bit, you must have played more than a few runthroughs. Thanks for reporting these issues ;)

Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
man, you must really have me under a microscope, half of these went un-noticed by so many people for quite a while.
anyone will do will be fixed in the version after 1.1.10
poof will be fixed in the version after 1.1.10
weak points perk will be fixed in the version after 1.1.10
MC and Evan images not changing respectively, fixed in 1.1.10
mom image not changing will be fixed in the version after 1.1.10

You found quite a bit, you must have played more than a few runthroughs. Thanks for reporting these issues ;)
Let's just say I was meticulous. I played all dem endings. Went through that walkthrough checklist real good. It also seems that the exp pack doesn't have much content. I guess each will be like a small update rather than a huge thing? Either way, your game is great! It does have a LOT of opportunities to expand, as it seems to be going auto-pilot most of the time, which is promising actually. Best of luck.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Let's just say I was meticulous. I played all dem endings. Went through that walkthrough checklist real good. It also seems that the exp pack doesn't have much content. I guess each will be like a small update rather than a huge thing? Either way, your game is great! It does have a LOT of opportunities to expand, as it seems to be going auto-pilot most of the time, which is promising actually. Best of luck.
I tend to work by fleshing out a main path or two then branching off those with choices, so yea initially the content is much less but the longer it goes the more there is for it. Glad you're enjoying it.

Reactions: arkange994

Shashakul

Apr 20, 2019
Couldn't enjoy the unfortunately. Videos as well as majority of pictures don't show up at all. Here's a snippet of my screen. This example is "mom in charge" ending, but this issue is prevalent throughout the game.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Couldn't enjoy the unfortunately. Videos as well as majority of pictures don't show up at all. Here's a snippet of my screen. This example is "mom in charge" ending, but this issue is prevalent throughout the game.
does your browser support html5?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I get the following error as soon as I start the game.

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [StoryInit]: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier.

Reactions: Captainx227

Mitta073

Aug 16, 2017
the expansion doesn't show video's or pictures in both chrome and safari. Just black. anyone have any idea what i can do to make it work?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes