bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So have the weekly updates stopped?
for the sequel yes, since it is more open and actually decision based there is quite a bit more coding to do behind the scenes. As such content will not come out as frequently. I'm still shooting for every other week though.

Reactions: Mastershake

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
for the sequel yes, since it is more open and actually decision based there is quite a bit more coding to do behind the scenes. As such content will not come out as frequently. I'm still shooting for every other week though.
All right, looking forward to that.
My question was more directed at this version, because I assumed more routes were coming and I hadn't heard otherwise.
But if I understand correctly, this version is finished and all of your focus is on the sequel?

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
All right, looking forward to that.
My question was more directed at this version, because I assumed more routes were coming and I hadn't heard otherwise.
But if I understand correctly, this version is finished and all of your focus is on the sequel?
unfortunately yes, it ballooned in size faster than expected, which was partly due to my overuse of movie files, but rather than deliver subpar pixelated videos i chose to sever those and work on a less on-rails version

Arkady

May 15, 2018
What is wrong with the MEGA link/file? It mostly fails to download like it's the age of 14.4k modems, and given all the other random MEGA links I just tried work fine, this does not appear to be a general MEGA issue.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
What is wrong with the MEGA link/file? It mostly fails to download like it's the age of 14.4k modems, and given all the other random MEGA links I just tried work fine, this does not appear to be a general MEGA issue.
i just downloaded it from the mega link, seemed fine for me

Justthetip69

Sep 20, 2017
oh shit goomanji anon i thought you died! good to see you are still around. although goo magi 2 got off to a rough start still ecited for what you do next. keep us posted!

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
So after your other two projects got negative reception you decided to come back to the thing you pretty much cancelled once already...

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I just wanted to ask how does the walkthrough work, is it implemented? No matter what I did with it I did not see any changes

Reactions: Nightmare95

skwerewolf

Aug 4, 2017
I just wanted to ask how does the walkthrough work, is it implemented? No matter what I did with it I did not see any changes
Basically in walkthrough you select which paths you want to see and then when you play the options for selected paths will be marked

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes