SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
try again, it looks working for me
Still dead. I have also tried it on my VPN to see if locale was maybe an issue, but still shows nothing. I don't use Mediafire, but I just wanted to point it out. It's possible that it's all an issue on my end, if you are seeing it as available.

"Well, looks like we can’t go any further
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service."

Reactions: 9plus4

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Still dead. I have also tried it on my VPN to see if locale was maybe an issue, but still shows nothing. I don't use Mediafire, but I just wanted to point it out. It's possible that it's all an issue on my end, if you are seeing it as available.

"Well, looks like we can’t go any further
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service."
actually it looks like the company known for piracy and bootlegs has removed it for a TOS violation. I will select a different host and update that link.

kingoflemusr

Oct 14, 2019
Why there so many HTML male to female transformation fetish games? I really want to know why this format?
I imagine demand. There seems to be a vocal body thats asking for such things. It's not my scene but it is what it is.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
a compressed version of this please!!!!
the folder contains 430 files, at least 350 of which are movie files, at its current size youre talking under 4mb per file, not sure now much more compressed you want them man but this isnt the show silicon valley, i cant just make up a compression system. The size is 90% of the reason im marking it as complete and moving to a new format.

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
Why there so many HTML male to female transformation fetish games? I really want to know why this format?
Its a niche fetish, but a good one. My only problem is, theres a specific website for this kind of theme, but I guess people making them had the collective idea F95 doesn't have enough of unfinished half-assed shit so they decided to mirror them here

• Haha
Reactions: Meh559 and \EGOIST

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
Nice game! But would be even nicer, if you could see the gameboard, and the moves you make. Perhaps you could even roll the dice yourself?

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Despite my best efforts, I could not get this to compress any further. Not losslessly anyway.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Nice game! But would be even nicer, if you could see the gameboard, and the moves you make. Perhaps you could even roll the dice yourself?
There isn't any dicerolling from what I can tell. You push a button and the powers that be give you an assignment. No dice.

Last edited:

Alzenemint

May 14, 2018
Hey, great game. Very fun, lots of cool potential endings.

I noticed a couple of bugs- at least one is carried over from the previous version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally like the TF games, but I'm glad there is a full set of staying Male paths.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
yea the hotfix html should address at least the story init page, ill find and fix the typo, i plan to reupload the completed game rar after a week of it being up so people can report bugs

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes