AbsoluteMadman

Jul 22, 2018
Imma be honest here, that an xpac pack is in the works is really nice, but it's kinda meh that the first route implemented is a sub route again, when the dom routes from the base game already werent as aggressively dom as they could have been.
There's 6 dom endings in the base game, 7 Sub endings, and 1 ending in which you arent directly a sub, but arent dom either.

More variety would be appreciated and at least 1 pure dom route.

Reactions: Zatrian

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Basically in walkthrough you select which paths you want to see and then when you play the options for selected paths will be marked
How are they marked? I didn't see any difference before I selected the walkthrough or after

skwerewolf

Aug 4, 2017
bobmiginnis So glad you came back and updated this, it's one of my favorite html games ever!
Agreed, great game, pity the second part seems to have been abandoned

It works only in base game before adding expansion.
Yeah, didn't notice since I went for the new path but seems the author broke the walkthrough functionality in the expansion (even when you select base game path)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Imma be honest here, that an xpac pack is in the works is really nice, but it's kinda meh that the first route implemented is a sub route again, when the dom routes from the base game already werent as aggressively dom as they could have been.
There's 6 dom endings in the base game, 7 Sub endings, and 1 ending in which you arent directly a sub, but arent dom either.

More variety would be appreciated and at least 1 pure dom route.
That... doesn't sound good.
I assume all that focus on sub content was patrons voting with their wallets, so I can't really blame the dev, but for me there hasn't really been a point in replaying this for a while.

Reactions: kevin41714

kevin41714

Jul 10, 2017
That... doesn't sound good.
I assume all that focus on sub content was patrons voting with their wallets, so I can't really blame the dev, but for me there hasn't really been a point in replaying this for a while.
Agree, while I love the game, I'm a fan of the original route, and it's a bit disheartening to not even see a little love towards it. The expansion pack is more of an expansion pack to the sub route specifically than the game and both routes :confused:.

80% of html games are already about being a submissive woman or man turned into a subby sissy, so the dom route was this game's differentiating factor that's sadly getting neglected.

Reactions: hello_world

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Agree, while I love the game, I'm a fan of the original route, and it's a bit disheartening to not even see a little love towards it. The expansion pack is more of an expansion pack to the sub route specifically than the game and both routes :confused:.

80% of html games are already about being a submissive woman or man turned into a subby sissy, so the dom route was this game's differentiating factor that's sadly getting neglected.
there will be more dom content in the future, i do try to split it fairly evenly, altho i do admit i am skewed by the amount of people requesting sub content, and the original route will most likely get a revisit at some point. I plan the expansion packs as a way to deliver content in smaller forms so you dont have to redownload a however large game every time as, admittedly im a bit lazy when it comes to separating the old content from the new and tend to just reupload the entire package rather than just an update. The expansion packs should hopefully curb or at least minimize that bad habit, but the original content revamp is still on my list of things to do once i can finish the pathing like i originally planned, or if i find i have more time than expected on my hands.

Reactions: AbsoluteMadman

kevin41714

Jul 10, 2017
there will be more dom content in the future, i do try to split it fairly evenly, altho i do admit i am skewed by the amount of people requesting sub content, and the original route will most likely get a revisit at some point. I plan the expansion packs as a way to deliver content in smaller forms so you dont have to redownload a however large game every time as, admittedly im a bit lazy when it comes to separating the old content from the new and tend to just reupload the entire package rather than just an update. The expansion packs should hopefully curb or at least minimize that bad habit, but the original content revamp is still on my list of things to do once i can finish the pathing like i originally planned, or if i find i have more time than expected on my hands.
Well, the last 6 updates including this one have been solely focused on sub route and zero content for the dom route according to the changelog, so I'd say that's pretty far from just skewed.

It's understandable though, balancing content for this kind of stuff is hard, especially when you've got two sides of fans complaining no matter which way you go.

The only thing you can really do is your best, although my suggestion might be to divy up content more evenly instead of neglecting an entire side of the game and its fans for 6 updates which understandably got a bit of criticism.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well, the last 6 updates including this one have been solely focused on sub route and zero content for the dom route according to the changelog, so I'd say that's pretty far from just skewed.

It's understandable though, balancing content for this kind of stuff is hard, especially when you've got two sides of fans complaining no matter which way you go.

The only thing you can really do is your best, although my suggestion might be to divy up content more evenly instead of neglecting an entire side of the game and its fans for 6 updates which understandably got a bit of criticism.
current general consensus is to do more dom route so hold tight its coming. the squeaky wheel gets the grease

AbsoluteMadman

Jul 22, 2018
current general consensus is to do more dom route so hold tight its coming. the squeaky wheel gets the grease
Yeah, I apologise if I came off a bit too complainy, first and foremost it's great that you even are revisiting this.
I'll enjoy the content regardless of what nature it is. You have a knack for making a good string of events for the story you try to tell.

rainy147

Jan 21, 2019
It's a pretty nice game, although I can't accept being a girl(no offense).

Would you like to create a route that one of the girls be the first one to push the button and then milk the protagonist brain out ?(without transfering him into a girl.)

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It's a pretty nice game, although I can't accept being a girl(no offense).

Would you like to create a route that one of the girls be the first one to push the button and then milk the protagonist brain out ?(without transfering him into a girl.)
each expansion will be a different players start, so it probably wont be for a while but there is something in line for that in the future

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes