seden

Aug 22, 2016
Should be the Bimbos one.
Shame it not a real harem as they live elsewhere but is lore fitting this way so ?
Great game, using the mod as otherwise ..
TBS, if not tried yet, look up "Bimbo life Coach", who has about a path change for most characters, and is now a community based development.

Meaning mod as to more events an NPC easy to build, even text only in some case.
Result is that content is getting expanded quite better, then of course the main dev had to build the game to host mod easily.
Having investment from others, guess having a discord or else to get some followers should be a good way.
The local team based section is also ongoing.

Reactions: rickbrook

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
Nice update, ty dev. Now that we have a ending with mom gain all and mc gain all, does evan gonna take the spotlight next patch ?

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
How can you tell someone doesn't know how to program? They don't use the same case with file/folder names as in the code.

This game is unplayable in Linux when 1/2 the images do not show, because the dev uses 'mom' in the code and the folder is 'Mom'.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Haha sorry, misread. So what is the new ending then? I am still confused.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Simple game, no grind, not my favorite but not bad to go to every now and then. I like that you can pick between different fetishes and ignore fire the most part the ones you don't want

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Hmmm.

Would have been nice to have one ending alluding to babies aver after if you know what I mean.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Did you change your mind on making a sequel, and made it into an expac instead?
the sequel turned out to be a bit more than i had time to dedicate to, the thing that stopped me from proceeding with the original was the size of the files as they were getting large so by doing xpacs it makes it easier to package without the insanity of me having to make a different update package for every patch.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
the sequel turned out to be a bit more than i had time to dedicate to, the thing that stopped me from proceeding with the original was the size of the files as they were getting large so by doing xpacs it makes it easier to package without the insanity of me having to make a different update package for every patch.
Aren't there smaller file types?

Or there's always the option of having smaller image packs so you don't need them all at once, or need a ton of new ones every update.

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
I get the following error as soon as I start the game.

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [StoryInit]: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier.
I get the following error as soon as I start the game.

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [StoryInit]: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier.
Me too. Did anybody address your question?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes