Ricz1990

Apr 6, 2019
I also agree, but nonetheless, since always 1 route expanded, it's easy to track which one. On the other hand "4 more pages" does not say anything. A whole route could be summed up in 4 pages, so...

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
so witht he current content how fast is the path to change into female from the start of the game? Early or later on?

Also how much content on that path?

Ricz1990

Apr 6, 2019
so witht he current content how fast is the path to change into female from the start of the game? Early or later on?

Also how much content on that path?
Differs. There's a guy, who you can change into girl almost from the get-go. There's a lot of content and many branches and ending on that side. In the mean time, you can get changed too, but that is almost the end of that path's ending. And this is the main part of the game. The expansion is still under construction, which began with you becoming a girl from the get-go and have 2 endings yet, and has a lot more to offer if it's finished.

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
Differs. There's a guy, who you can change into girl almost from the get-go. There's a lot of content and many branches and ending on that side. In the mean time, you can get changed too, but that is almost the end of that path's ending. And this is the main part of the game. The expansion is still under construction, which began with you becoming a girl from the get-go and have 2 endings yet, and has a lot more to offer if it's finished.
Thanks for the info, I shall wait a bit more then

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Goo Manji [v1.2.14] [BobMiginnis] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Base Game Size: 1.32 GB
Original Expansion 1 Size: 377 MB

Compressed Base Game Size: 271 MB
Compressed Expansion 1 Size: 93.2 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Feb 23, 2021
Goo Manji [v1.2.14] [BobMiginnis] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Base Game Size: 1.32 GB
Original Expansion 1 Size: 377 MB

Compressed Base Game Size: 271 MB
Compressed Expansion 1 Size: 93.2 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Thanks for this buddy ;)

Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
I wish there was a sequel game about when you make everyone "love you" and have your own country...

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
This game could really use a better changelog imho.

5 pages of content added to path currently in progress
Doesn't mean anything to anyone unless they play every version, even then, I doubt most people would remember what content is being worked on on any particular game at any given moment. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kaindesign

Aug 19, 2017
This game could really use a better changelog imho.

Doesn't mean anything to anyone unless they play every version, even then, I doubt most people would remember what content is being worked on on any particular game at any given moment. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Found the path yet? i dont see anything new xD

Ricz1990

Apr 6, 2019
Found the path yet? i dont see anything new xD
1. Let Evan push the button first
2. Take demotion (Boggart)

The path's end game is still left out though.

On topic: I would like to see more interchange between paths. There are a lot of linear parts even in the core game where nothing really left for the player to do for rounds and scenes. I know this would be added at the very last stage (maybe?) when everything is set finally, but why couldn't we do the Amazon Ending for instance when let Evan push the button first as a part of shifting the power play?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes