sarashi

May 4, 2018
how about a suggestion that for example mom finds a wounded lab / great dane in an alley when she takes a walk at night and feels sad looking at that scene. she is taking him to a veterinary to patch him up . she see him back to full health and feel sad to bring him to a kennel and get him back home and will be the new house dog . just that this dog gets horny seeing this beauties and fucks them

Reactions: hakulaku97

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
how about a suggestion that for example mom finds a wounded lab / great dane in an alley when she takes a walk at night and feels sad looking at that scene. she is taking him to a veterinary to patch him up . she see him back to full health and feel sad to bring him to a kennel and get him back home and will be the new house dog . just that this dog gets horny seeing this beauties and fucks them
and is mc best friend, so they tag team the girls, the dog is ther right hand of mc i think that would be awesome

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How much content is in this game right now?
Theres enough to be interested but not enough to be considered a full release, give it a shot you might end up liking it. I'm aiming for weekly updates so every week there will be more added

killerguy69

Apr 10, 2018
Just played the game, looks great so far. There are very few html games where the mc is the dominant one so appreciate that. Looking forward to the new updates

Reactions: Kormara

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Nice to see this is getting updated quickly. Played last version but I'll probably wait for it to get a bit more fleshed out before playing again.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Fun and interesting take on the genre, and I like how the choices can affect the ending which makes replays fun. You do neeed some text checking, but overall a fun game.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
what about update the game through patches?, i mean, this type of game can get big so fast and that feature can be really useful for users

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
what about update the game through patches?, i mean, this type of game can get big so fast and that feature can be really useful for users
I thought about that, it actually requires quite a bit of change tracking, which admittedly I am not super great at, but am working to get better. This may be implemented in later versions.

Reactions: jhose15xs

ZachariaDorin

Mar 19, 2019
I thought it would be a lame game that would never be finished but wanted to give it a try, This is AMAZING. You have to continue the work on this piece of art. There is so much potential in this game! Respect.

• Love
Reactions: arkange994
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes