MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
Uhh I cannot get into bully stuff you know that sounds ridiculous to me I would kill the dude and flush his entire body from the toilet piece by piece.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Uhh I cannot get into bully stuff you know that sounds ridiculous to me I would kill the dude and flush his entire body from the toilet piece by piece.
I'll see if i can work that path in for you, might have to wait a few updates though

Reactions: redraw

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
I'll see if i can work that path in for you, might have to wait a few updates though
Really that would be awesome especially if you can turn the tables with bully I would murder him in real life but since this is a game if you turn the tables and make him a sissy that would be great.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Really that would be awesome especially if you can turn the tables with bully I would murder him in real life but since this is a game if you turn the tables and make him a sissy that would be great.
Isn't turning him into a girl and literally fucking him sufficient? Or is he/she too happy about it for you?

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I mean he does have the majority of the downsides at the moment. I'll see if i can work something a little darker in for you.

DennTaku

Jan 17, 2019
This is a fantastic game but I would love for there to be a path where you end up with the mother only. Not the best friend or the bully. If this is already a thing, I cannot find the correct path to that ending and therefore am rubbish at this game.

Reactions: Vinnyrock

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
I mean he does have the majority of the downsides at the moment. I'll see if i can work something a little darker in for you.
Suspect you're going to have a challenge appeasing a dude who apparently would murder the person in real life.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This is a fantastic game but I would love for there to be a path where you end up with the mother only. Not the best friend or the bully. If this is already a thing, I cannot find the correct path to that ending and therefore am rubbish at this game.
There's the mommas boy ending, the walkthrough will be implemented in 0.0.7 to make finding the endings a bit easier but i dont think theres an ending where you exclusive end up with mom yet, i'll get one in eventually though

Suspect you're going to have a challenge appeasing a dude who apparently would murder the person in real life.
i mean i have a few rough ideas that might make him a little happier

ydt453

Sep 15, 2017
Since it's clear the project is not going to be (at least intentionally) abandoned at this point and you're putting some real effort in, I'd just give you some advice to have a short place in the OP to put what is/is not planned content and to add to it periodically depending on if you want to commit.
For example, I'm mostly interested in impreg/preg/fertility/family (tl;dr endgame vanilla) content, but I can also see there's been hints at more gore-ended stuff in the posts above. Though I'd still like to hear if there's any content that I'm interested in planned, also putting it in an inb4 of sorts will stop repeat questions being asked once the thread reaches something like 20 pages or so, it should save you some time in the long run.

Good luck dude, it's a genuinely promising project, and given you seem to know your scope going in I'd say it's a good chance you'll get to the pantheon of [Completed] tags :)

Reactions: gfdsf565

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Since it's clear the project is not going to be (at least intentionally) abandoned at this point and you're putting some real effort in, I'd just give you some advice to have a short place in the OP to put what is/is not planned content and to add to it periodically depending on if you want to commit.
For example, I'm mostly interested in impreg/preg/fertility/family (tl;dr endgame vanilla) content, but I can also see there's been hints at more gore-ended stuff in the posts above. Though I'd still like to hear if there's any content that I'm interested in planned, also putting it in an inb4 of sorts will stop repeat questions being asked once the thread reaches something like 20 pages or so, it should save you some time in the long run.

Good luck dude, it's a genuinely promising project, and given you seem to know your scope going in I'd say it's a good chance you'll get to the pantheon of [Completed] tags :)
While I do have a few planned paths a large portion of it is open for requests, if you have something you might want feel free to suggest it and I'll see what I can do. It might not be in right away but I'll get to it as soon as pathing it makes sense.

Reactions: gfdsf565

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
cant open it because the file is corrupted??
That's weird, I haven't removed any of the old links so they should still work, but if you give it 20 minutes I'm doing the weekly update anyway so you can get the newer version.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Can we go full Robin Williams from Jumanji and have a person who failed to complete the game years ago pop out of the game to mess with the power dynamic? Like so and so won a challenege, your reward is a companion to help you on your way or so and so failed a challenge, you're punishment is this person who will deliberately undermine you the rest of the game.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Pretty entertaining for the most part. Though one thing stood out to me above the rest... this game is favoring the lead pretty heavily lol. For a jumanji-like game it sure did feel like it was this guy's ultimate wingman. Dunno if I missed an explanation for it or not. Or maybe it just hasn't been added yet? Don't care that much just curious is all lol.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes