menny

May 28, 2017
welp time to avoid the next couple of updates, I wish you all luck with the drout of (preferable)content for the coming updates

ydt453

Sep 15, 2017
To act as a unbiased mediator of sorts, I'll try to explain why there's likely been a bit of disconnect in signalling.

When it comes to adding relatively 'vanilla' additions or pathings (for example Cosplay, Body Swap or Breast Enlargement - paths which in essence are vanilla with varying 'twists') then they can be seen as straightforward additions to the game which are neither overly pandering or egregious.
However, once one starts to enter the realm of more 'niche tastes' (to put it lightly), there begins to form a divide. On one hand there may be a multitude of people who are in favor of said content - however once it begins to manifest in changelogs and patches, the people who are against said 'tastes' will begin to make their voices heard. To make a few more extremified examples with what should be a more obvious theoretical reaction, there may be a high amount of requests for 'Furry', 'BDSM', 'Scat' or the like - which, though favorable to the ones who requested it in a large amount, would be equally repulsive to the ones who were not aware of it being added.
In this sense, the movement into 'Submission' from the MC can be seen as appealing to a crowd of people who wish to drive the game into said dynamic content (with logically branching results being things like Cuckholdry, CBT or Player-Ended Submissive Raceplay) which in turn turns away people who either wish to be on the other side of the coin (Domination) or simply dislike the dynamic altogether.

This isn't a result of a sharply soured userbase, but instead of a 'silent opposition' which up until they felt never needed to note this.
After all, if you, say, dislike Brussel Sprouts, you wouldn't normally say it immediately as a guest when visiting a house (unless it was as extreme as an allergy) - it would be rude! Instead, the more close-to-reality scenario is being served the Brussel Sprouts once they've been cooked, at which point they're left on the side of the dish and you discreetly inform the cook for reference next time.
This is simply the same in a development sense. The people who like 'Submission' content have asked for it, and the people who dislike it have left it on the side of the proverbial plate and informed the cook.

In short, to appease both sides, the ideal way would be to work two pathings at half speed; one appealing to the more 'niche tastes' as to give what (I'm assuming by the phrasing 'overwhelming') a chunk of the base wishes to see, as well as a more vanilla pathing to maintain attention from those who don't like that stuff. The overall outcome would be the same, only the relative speed would be different while maintaining a larger amount of attention for later updates.
Furthermore, it would be wise to not 'lock' content behind a given fetish (for example, if there were a user who really liked Redheads, but the only pathing for Ginger girls would be behind GILF scenes, which they disliked, then they would more likely ignore the pathing entirely, over ignoring Edith being pummeled by a 12 incher for a few clicks before seeing their desired content). Try to keep the initial roots/trunk of the branching path as relativly non-egregious content, while making the twigs and leaves into the more 'defined' tags.

Hope that clarifies for anybody reading.
external-content.duckduckgo.png

Quick Reminder that Handholding + Passionate Impreg in the Missionary position with intent to start a family (with Optional-but-Recommended Tomboy who is secretly self conscious of her feminine body+nature) is still the patrician fetish; and this is not up for debate.
The rest of you are either plebians, degenerates or have not seen the light - comparative worms writhing in the mud. Good day.

guccipulsar

Feb 10, 2020
Quick Reminder that Handholding + Passionate Impreg in the Missionary position with intent to start a family (with Optional-but-Recommended Tomboy who is secretly self conscious of her feminine body+nature) is still the patrician fetish; and this is not up for debate.
The rest of you are either plebians, degenerates or have not seen the light - comparative worms writhing in the mud. Good day.
holy mother of based

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Focus shifted to submissive tree storyline due to popular demand
Whom submissive storyline? The MC become submissive or the girls??

Please let it be the girls! :love:

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
I don't know what I expected from people on the internet but I'm honestly a bit concerned for the average intelligence in the world after seeing some of the commenters on this site. How can you go into a thread, read an update and comment on it with your opinion but not just try the game? I'm not even a developer and it's bothering me, I can't imagine how it must feel for people who actually put in work.

Anyway, to answer the question:
-Yes, there is content where the girls are submissive. This is the most complete part of the story so far with actual endings. There's about 4 endings that have the main character completely dominant. So if that's your jam,, go for it. (It's mine too)
-The currently being worked on is the opposite, where the focal character becomes subservient to the other characters (bully, mom or friend). There's only 2 endings for this currently but there will be more.

If you want particular content, the developer has said they're open to suggestions and have shown themselves willing to steer the ship towards the popular vote. So just make some suggestions and maybe it'll get picked up.

For my end, I don't imagine i'm the person I'm playing as, so it doesn't matter who is submissive or dominant. There also need to be 'stakes' if you do feel like the focal character's submissiveness is 'losing'. Not every button can be 'win more' in a game.
At least that's my opinion.

AbsoluteMadman

Jul 22, 2018
I don't know what I expected from people on the internet but I'm honestly a bit concerned for the average intelligence in the world after seeing some of the commenters on this site. How can you go into a thread, read an update and comment on it with your opinion but not just try the game? I'm not even a developer and it's bothering me, I can't imagine how it must feel for people who actually put in work.

Anyway, to answer the question:
-Yes, there is content where the girls are submissive. This is the most complete part of the story so far with actual endings. There's about 4 endings that have the main character completely dominant. So if that's your jam,, go for it. (It's mine too)
-The currently being worked on is the opposite, where the focal character becomes subservient to the other characters (bully, mom or friend). There's only 2 endings for this currently but there will be more.

If you want particular content, the developer has said they're open to suggestions and have shown themselves willing to steer the ship towards the popular vote. So just make some suggestions and maybe it'll get picked up.

For my end, I don't imagine i'm the person I'm playing as, so it doesn't matter who is submissive or dominant. There also need to be 'stakes' if you do feel like the focal character's submissiveness is 'losing'. Not every button can be 'win more' in a game.
At least that's my opinion.
All good and well of an agreeable opinion, but the game kind of explicitly makes it out that submissive content is losing, while the dominant content is unlocked by winning the games challenges.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
All good and well of an agreeable opinion, but the game kind of explicitly makes it out that submissive content is losing, while the dominant content is unlocked by winning the games challenges.
You're right. That's why I added the second part about needing stakes for a game.
It is framing the dominant path as 'winning', and that shows a particular kind of world-view. Though it does give you a binary choice: winning/participating or losing/not participating. You can simply choose not to lose in this game.

If the objection is that there is a loss-state included in the game, I can't help with that. And For some people it might be that that particular path isn't 'losing' at all, despite the game calling it that.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Are they now only adding cuck shit? Would it kill people to elaborate a bit about what the content they added is, because if it's femdom, that's completely different to raceplay cuck ntr crap

Reactions: ppoppp

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
I'm afraid not. As I understand it there will be content where the main character dominates and there already is. But so far the submissive content is the main character getting transformed into a woman and dominated by the black guy.
wait that option is more popular then being dominant yourself? i can´t rly understand how that is even possible

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
So I avoided this game ebcause the entire time, from the description at least, I was convinced this was a netorare or sisification game.
There's some good dom-focused content here, and I'm honestly impressed. Good job, Dev. Please, continue doing more dominant MC content from here on out. There's not nearly enough of it.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes