Alzenemint

May 14, 2018
I enjoy the game very much, thank you! I was checking the Mimic mom ending, and I had almost all the videos blank. I looked and found the folder was misaddressed as Characters rather than Endings and several videos had mp4 endings when the files are webm. I just wanted to point out the bug, its all in the Mimic Mom page.

You have a great vision for changes and twists in the progression, I'm enjoying this very much.

Boyanhot

Dec 2, 2019
That's weird, I haven't removed any of the old links so they should still work, but if you give it 20 minutes I'm doing the weekly update anyway so you can get the newer version.
still got the same issue that the file is eather corrupted or it cant determine how big the file is.
unfortunately i cant open it

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I suggest 14/88 ending, everyone is changed into blue-eyed blonde with "Tommorow belong to me" soundtrack.
On the serious note fucking with bully mother or/and sister would be fun.

ydt453

Sep 15, 2017
While I do have a few planned paths a large portion of it is open for requests, if you have something you might want feel free to suggest it and I'll see what I can do. It might not be in right away but I'll get to it as soon as pathing it makes sense.
Knock them all up, get married and any concept/scenario/festish you can think of that stems/branches from those two ideas. Can't go wrong with the fundamentals of a happy ending.

Reactions: bobmiginnis

Stever2423

Jul 14, 2018
Well I thought that it is one of the best of this kind of game I have seen on here so well done! Can't wait for an update to see what else we can perv on! :) If I may offer a slight critique, when you got into a room with Lena, who was wearing your mom's body it may have been a good thing to show a slight hesitation on the MC's part and comment on the fact he was staring at his naked mum and just about to shove his cock in her, I think I would have had to do a double take if I was about to fuck my gorgeous mum!

Reactions: Vinnyrock

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well I thought that it is one of the best of this kind of game I have seen on here so well done! Can't wait for an update to see what else we can perv on! :) If I may offer a slight critique, when you got into a room with Lena, who was wearing your mom's body it may have been a good thing to show a slight hesitation on the MC's part and comment on the fact he was staring at his naked mum and just about to shove his cock in her, I think I would have had to do a double take if I was about to fuck my gorgeous mum!
Judging by how you describe her as "my gorgeous mom" I bet you wouldn't show any hesitation ;) , but yes I'm still working on fine touches to my writing style and I'll see about updating that entry, thanks for the feedback!

Bbfreak

Dec 17, 2019
Gj man nice game. Now i dont believe i say this but give the bully some love too the mc get happy ends in like 7/9 ends ...and maybe some more logical wins for the second characters, like she go for a good girl to i conquer the fucking world (at least she give mc a deal when she didn't need him) and for the far future maybe instead of end it with the game we could go out in the open :)

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Gj man nice game. Now i dont believe i say this but give the bully some love too the mc get happy ends in like 7/9 ends ...and maybe some more logical wins for the second characters, like she go for a good girl to i conquer the fucking world (at least she give mc a deal when she didn't need him) and for the far future maybe instead of end it with the game we could go out in the open :)
Yea this is kind of the MC winning path, as of 0.0.8 im holding that path developement and moving onto some of the other paths as people are saying they want some other scenarios. The open world one might come in the form of a sequel when this game gets finished.

Stever2423

Jul 14, 2018
Judging by how you describe her as "my gorgeous mom" I bet you wouldn't show any hesitation ;) , but yes I'm still working on fine touches to my writing style and I'll see about updating that entry, thanks for the feedback!
Of course I would show hesitation!! You may need a micrometer to record it...................... but it would be there! :D

Reactions: bobmiginnis
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes