zeuskabob

Aug 6, 2017
This game is really good so far. There's a lot of potential for interesting content. I'm looking forward to what you come up with!

Only complaint I have is that your game has problems on Linux. As opposed to Windows, where capitalization doesn't matter in filenames, Linux (as well as Mac IIRC) needs to match case in filenames. This means that at the very beginning, the game points to "you.jpg", while the file is located at "You.jpg", so it fails to display in the browser. I'd personally recommend making all filenames lowercase (or camelCase) in order to avoid confusion. (I'd also recommend avoiding parentheses in filenames, but that's not an issue, just a best practices nag)

Good to see you're reading the thread and taking comments, so I wanted to make sure you knew I liked it and I'm following it closely. There aren't enough alpha TF games, and this certainly scratches that itch.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This game is really good so far. There's a lot of potential for interesting content. I'm looking forward to what you come up with!

Only complaint I have is that your game has problems on Linux. As opposed to Windows, where capitalization doesn't matter in filenames, Linux (as well as Mac IIRC) needs to match case in filenames. This means that at the very beginning, the game points to "you.jpg", while the file is located at "You.jpg", so it fails to display in the browser. I'd personally recommend making all filenames lowercase (or camelCase) in order to avoid confusion. (I'd also recommend avoiding parentheses in filenames, but that's not an issue, just a best practices nag)

Good to see you're reading the thread and taking comments, so I wanted to make sure you knew I liked it and I'm following it closely. There aren't enough alpha TF games, and this certainly scratches that itch.
this was brought up elsewhere, I've been working on standardizing it with the filenames themselves being lowercase, must have just missed this one. The parenthesis are more of a reference point and may be moved later depending on my OCD.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
what is new??
welp it looks like due to a mislinking you guys got 0.0.5 a little early, at least those who clicked the link before i could fix it (should be the 0.0.4 version). For now you can go off the 0.0.4 patch notes or explore around a bit and see if you can find the 0.0.5 stuff on your own

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Couple of typos where the name was $first rather than the character's name, but overall a fun update. I was able to find all the endings in 0.4.

An ending tracker in game would be cool - maybe something to add once the game is done.

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Couple of typos where the name was $first rather than the character's name, but overall a fun update. I was able to find all the endings in 0.4.

An ending tracker in game would be cool - maybe something to add once the game is done.
thanks for the tip, ill see about a tracker and fixing the $first typos

Reactions: gfdsf565

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I seem to be getting the same endings. For instance, I see the BJ King folder, but nothing I do leads to that. Any clues?

Right after you get the bimbofication cum follow the below path
wait for them
have fun with lena / tell her no thanks
Bimbofy Evan
Wait for the girls
Take this chance to bimbofy her

mattius77

May 16, 2017
your mom and best friend also body swap
Okay, I apparently missed this in the text. I was just like, "Wait...... Lisa Ann is not my mom anymore?????" Cos I sort of always want Lisa Ann to be my incest game mom (never mind that we're only a year apart in age in real life).

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, I apparently missed this in the text. I was just like, "Wait...... Lisa Ann is not my mom anymore?????" Cos I sort of always want Lisa Ann to be my incest game mom (never mind that we're only a year apart in age in real life).
i mean i'm not going to argue that fact. Mostly because i cant.

Mar 29, 2018
Here's the 0.05 version for those who missed it.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Game be damned, I'm more curious the names of the IRL female actresses
The pictures on the OP left-to-right are

Jayden James - Ava Addams - Lisa Ann

Other models I recognized in the game: Sasha Grey, Gianna Michaels, Christy Mack, Penny Pax, Elsa Jean

Reactions: MonteChristo

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Genuinely impressed at how fast you're working on this. Going back on my wait for a while approach to playing now that I've seen so many updates so quickly.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is there a walkthrough so we can see all of the ending that are implanted so far?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes