Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It must be pretty well hidden. Even with multiple playthroughs, cheats and a gallery unlocker I've been unable to find any WS content whatsoever.
It's pretty straightforward actually: just enable the maledom content and pursue Octavia romantically, the scene will happen during the last sex event that is currently present in the game.

If you still have troubles, I can share my save game (give me your preferred name for the mc, in case)

Reactions: Noposizitl

vodoket460

Nov 12, 2019
It's pretty straightforward actually: just enable the maledom content and pursue Octavia romantically, the scene will happen during the last sex event that is currently present in the game.

If you still have troubles, I can share my save game (give me your preferred name for the mc, in case)
Thanks. Looks like the cheat mod I was using disabled all the new stuff. Reinstalling worked.

EDIT: ffs, is there no way to get this type of content in games without having to play like a total asshole? What if you want WS content but don't want to call the women sluts/whores/cunts etc? What if you don't want to hit them and abuse them and spit on them? What if you want WS content where the participants are both into it as consenting, loving partners? Does such a game even exist?

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Thanks. Looks like the cheat mod I was using disabled all the new stuff. Reinstalling worked.

EDIT: ffs, is there no way to get this type of content in games without having to play like a total asshole? What if you want WS content but don't want to call the women sluts/whores/cunts etc? What if you don't want to hit them and abuse them and spit on them? What if you want WS content where the participants are both into it as consenting, loving partners? Does such a game even exist?
I too don't like it when it comes as a submission/humiliation trope, but unfortunately most devs seem to not understand or just can't discern between the two fetishes.

There are some good games out there that don't depict watersports as a degrading act, such as Long road home, The twist, Summer Memories, Light of my life, Grandma's house (partly), Desire of fate, Fetish locator, etc..

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
New entry!

VN - Ren'Py - The List [v0.06] [Uncle Loco] | F95zone

Its last update features a watersports scene, if you enjoyed Octavia's scene in How to Fix the Future you'll like this as well (it's a f2f and m2f golden shower + piss drinking scene, consensual sub/dom style)
Besides the urination content, this game's storyline is actually quite cool and original. It is a little difficult to follow the line of events at the beginning but around chp4-5 everything becomes clear. Recommended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022

The scenes in The Promise aren't sub/dom (though MC is only a spectator), Fetish Locator is indeed wholly consensual, Grandma's House as well though only m2f (MC is far too male supremacist in the nicest possible way to ever countenance something else), My Best Deal also is consensual I seem to recall? I'm sure there are some others.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The scenes in The Promise aren't sub/dom (though MC is only a spectator), Fetish Locator is indeed wholly consensual, Grandma's House as well though only m2f (MC is far too male supremacist in the nicest possible way to ever countenance something else), My Best Deal also is consensual I seem to recall? I'm sure there are some others.
There are more, so since we're on the subject I'm gonna list them here (in random order and in completion of my previous list):

Disclaimer: I'm mostly interested in m2f type of scenes

- Her desire
- A clever name ;)
- Apartment 69
- Cyberfuck dolls (sorta sub/dom style)
- Detective Necro (the girl's a sub, but she asks for it)
- Glassix (some scenes)
- Hot road
- My ordinary extraordinary life
- Natural selection female wrestling
- Parental love
- The guardian (some scenes)
- Project Myriam
- Proud father (rip game)
- Raptus (some scenes)
- Rick and Morty: the perviest central finite curve
- Rick and Morty: a way back home
- Seducing the devil
- Sisterly lust (some scenes)
- Slice of Venture 1-2-3 (extreme content warning)
- Slice of school (extreme content warning)
- Tales from the unending void (some scenes)
- The office wife
- Worlds of wonders
- Young again

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
There are more, so since we're on the subject I'm gonna list them here (in random order and in completion of my previous list):

- Her desire
- A clever name ;)
- Apartment 69
- Glassix (some scenes)
- Hot road
- Parental love
- Project Myriam
- Raptus (some scenes)
- Seducing the devil
- Sisterly love (some scenes)
- The office wife
- Worlds of wonders
- Young again
seducing the devil? do you have a save or something, played through it something like a year ago and havent seen anything like that, also the game is fucking huge

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022

- Her desire
- A clever name ;)
- Apartment 69
- Glassix (some scenes)
- Hot road
- Parental love
- Project Myriam
- Raptus (some scenes)
- Seducing the devil
- Sisterly love (some scenes)
- The office wife
- Worlds of wonders
- Young again
Yes! Her Desire! And NSFWrestling, how could I forget, everything is 100% consensual there.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Let's wrap this year up on a high note with a new promising title:

Ren'Py - Harmony Girls [v0.1.5] [Osirian] | F95zone

It's a light management game, I had a lot of fun playing it as it is not grindy at all. It's short (still in early development) but, on the plus side, it already offers a couple of watersports animations (female solo, f2m golden shower) with hopefully more to come. I'm keeping this under my watch.

Ren'Py - Killer Project [v1.24.02] [PopSex Studio] | F95zone

I noticed I never mentioned this game here, well it does have some watersports scenes even though it has no urination tag (sub/dom f2f and IIRC f2m as well but I'm not 100% sure on the latter, plus light sub/dom m2f). It's a huge game with a tight plotline, renders look a little dated but they're not too bad IMO, give it a try if you feel interested.

Jul 15, 2021
The latest update to My Best Deal has a pretty quality scene, but only if you choose to opt out of the desperation storyline that will pay off in the next update.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
wish there was more caught peeing type tropes in the games than piss drinking and stuff
Exactly, while "caught peeing" scenes, or scenes where a girl has to pee, for example, on a walk in the park, is something I actively seek out in games, piss drinking is something I prefer to avoid.

While I have a strongly positive attitude towards "caught peeing", I don't like piss drinking scenes, although I can tolerate it if it's not too frequent in the game.
Any tips for games/visual novels that have quite a lot of scenes with girls caught peeing on the toilet, or casually peeing in the toilet while someone else is taking a bath, or squatting while peeing somewhere in nature, but don't have too much focus on piss drinking.

By the way, what games do the animations in your signature come from?

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
Exactly, while "caught peeing" scenes, or scenes where a girl has to pee, for example, on a walk in the park, is something I actively seek out in games, piss drinking is something I prefer to avoid.

While I have a strongly positive attitude towards "caught peeing", I don't like piss drinking scenes, although I can tolerate it if it's not too frequent in the game.

I'm the same, and so far one of the better games i've played for this is Beauty and the Thug, might wanna get into the cheat menu and raise Watersport early, but the game basicly starts out with a scene where MC takes a pee in public if you choose it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote