Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anyminako

May 1, 2023
I wish I could play a game with an incontinence scene. I have no interest in watersport genres such as m2f, f2m, piss drinking, or anything else. That should be nice if the game had another desperate to pee and wetting scene (Omorashi) like seeing woman character holding their pee, squirming, and wetting themselves after she had fully bladder and goes leak. Pranking her until she wets herself, like don't let her to go the bathroom, is another fun scene to watch.
Best game I already play is Clever name, Max Life, NoMaKo. Can someone tell me another game like these please? I already play another game from people suggestion before (forgot the name), but these scene are not interesting for me and boring.
*Sorry for my bad grammar and spelling

Last edited:
May 26, 2020
I wish I could play a game with an incontinence scene. I have no interest in watersport genres such as m2f, f2m, piss drinking, or anything else. That should be nice if the game had another desperate to pee and wetting scene (Omorashi) like seeing woman character holding their pee, squirming, and wetting themselves after she had fully bladder and goes leak. Pranking her until she wets herself, like don't let her to go the bathroom, is another fun scene to watch.
Best game I already play is Clever name, Max Life, NoMaKo. Can someone tell me another game like these please? I already play another game from people suggestion before (forgot the name), but these scene are not interesting for me and boring.
*Sorry for my bad grammar and spelling
My Best Deal is gonna be up your alley, Rin has some fantastic scenes and lately things have even turned into desperation play with the MC controlling her urination permission. Mythic Mansion is one of those ones that's not tagged for Urination, but it has a number of toilet voyeur scenes and one of the weekend events(makes sense in context) has an omo scene that pays off with a wetting if you have the right relationships when it happens

Anyminako

May 1, 2023
My Best Deal is gonna be up your alley, Rin has some fantastic scenes and lately things have even turned into desperation play with the MC controlling her urination permission. Mythic Mansion is one of those ones that's not tagged for Urination, but it has a number of toilet voyeur scenes and one of the weekend events(makes sense in context) has an omo scene that pays off with a wetting if you have the right relationships when it happens
Ahh okay thanks, I'll add these to my list. Anything else?

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
This one has f2m in the Susan Femdom route, but it takes a sweet bit of time to reach it. Lots of squirting along the way to keep you entertained as well though. It's a big game which marries cyberpunk shenanigans to the timeless tale of a horsedicked young man who lives with a milf and later on her daughter, and who gets every girl & woman in the game to fall desperately in love & lust with him, usually immediately upon meeting him for the first time. Good renders & plentiful sex scenes, though the MC doesn't always have agency - he usually does, but along the way some sexual interactions are inflicted on him whether you want them or not. Not enough to be really off-putting, but as this is not really a harem game (if you care about a girl you are supposed to commit to them later on in the story), it's something where you would prefer the option to opt out completely.

https://f95zone.to/threads/project-atmosphere-v0-4-p3-hotfix-1-dr-mad.49245/

Reactions: Friscopee

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
If you are just interested in looking at images you can do as I do sometimes.
- I unpack the RPA files with UNREN.
- I install an image browser such as FastStone Image Viewer or others like it
- I browse through the image folder.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Just an idea

Please post some screenshots of the piss scenes from the games.

Sometimes it takes a long time to reach the scene and sometimes the scenes are not interesting
It wouldn't be the same, most of them are animated. Seriously though, the game is not even too hard to play, you'll get there in a couple hours of playtime (there's a lot of good content already besides the piss stuff)

raick_

Oct 18, 2023
If you are just interested in looking at images you can do as I do sometimes.
- I unpack the RPA files with UNREN.
- I install an image browser such as FastStone Image Viewer or others like it
- I browse through the image folder.
Thank you very much for the tip, I'll try

It wouldn't be the same, most of them are animated. Seriously though, the game is not even too hard to play, you'll get there in a couple hours of playtime (there's a lot of good content already besides the piss stuff)
Some games are tiring and repetitive to reach the scene. And when we reach the scene it's a little "boring"

Reactions: peva1 and GioBol

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Some games are tiring and repetitive to reach the scene. And when we reach the scene it's a little "boring"
I 100% agree with you, however, have you already played this game? I'm not saying it won't bore you out as I don't know what you're looking for in a game, but at least give it a try.
If you still don't want to bother, I can share my savefile

Reactions: raick_

raick_

Oct 18, 2023
I 100% agree with you, however, have you already played this game? I'm not saying it won't bore you out as I don't know what you're looking for in a game, but at least give it a try.
If you still don't want to bother, I can share my savefile
I haven't played this game you mentioned yet

I've played several games with piss. Some great and others a little tiring

I don't remember the name of the game but every day I had to repeat the same steps to "disable" the scenes. Piss scene only happened after several days (many days really) and the scene was very "weak"

I'll give the game you mentioned a chance :) If things get "complicated" I'll ask you to share your save

Thank you very much

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote