Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Exactly, while "caught peeing" scenes, or scenes where a girl has to pee, for example, on a walk in the park, is something I actively seek out in games, piss drinking is something I prefer to avoid.

While I have a strongly positive attitude towards "caught peeing", I don't like piss drinking scenes, although I can tolerate it if it's not too frequent in the game.
Any tips for games/visual novels that have quite a lot of scenes with girls caught peeing on the toilet, or casually peeing in the toilet while someone else is taking a bath, or squatting while peeing somewhere in nature, but don't have too much focus on piss drinking.

By the way, what games do the animations in your signature come from?
Well, no offense, I'm just offering a diverging opinion - watching someone else peeing doesn't do all that much for me; I need to be involved, peeing on / being peed on, but preferably tasting said pee. Just watching is kinda blueballing me on this...

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Well, no offense, I'm just offering a diverging opinion - watching someone else peeing doesn't do all that much for me; I need to be involved, peeing on / being peed on, but preferably tasting said pee. Just watching is kinda blueballing me on this...
I don't shame any kind of kink and I'm fine with people having different tastes. It would just be good if the tags differentiated between those types of content so everyone could find what they like. As far as I know, it's been planned for a few years that those tags would change, but it hasn't happened yet.

Reactions: Loyo and rh12

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I don't shame any kind of kink and I'm fine with people having different tastes. It would just be good if the tags differentiated between those types of content so everyone could find what they like. As far as I know, it's been planned for a few years that those tags would change, but it hasn't happened yet.
I would be all for a more granular tagging system. It would be great to know, for instance, whether a game has a mere 1-2 urination scenes, or just a related "bad end", or a character with a route centering on this kink, or the whole game being dedicated to the theme on all its routes. Those are VERY different things, and currently all of these would just get an "urination" tag. Never mind differentiating between "urination, sure, but what exact kind?". Sadly, I really don't hope to see a comparably nuanced tagging system any time soon, no matter how nice and useful it would be...

Reactions: Redgrave66 and rh12
Aug 17, 2021
Exactly, while "caught peeing" scenes, or scenes where a girl has to pee, for example, on a walk in the park, is something I actively seek out in games, piss drinking is something I prefer to avoid.

While I have a strongly positive attitude towards "caught peeing", I don't like piss drinking scenes, although I can tolerate it if it's not too frequent in the game.
Any tips for games/visual novels that have quite a lot of scenes with girls caught peeing on the toilet, or casually peeing in the toilet while someone else is taking a bath, or squatting while peeing somewhere in nature, but don't have too much focus on piss drinking.

Same , both the animations are from hentais

Aug 17, 2021
I'm the same, and so far one of the better games i've played for this is Beauty and the Thug, might wanna get into the cheat menu and raise Watersport early, but the game basicly starts out with a scene where MC takes a pee in public if you choose it.
did they add anything new in beauty and the thug regarding pee stuff?

Aug 17, 2021

Until now insight of you definitely has some really good scenes involving caught while peeing in public i did make a post about it on this forum check that out if you can

Seneque514

Feb 1, 2024
**I actually update this list regularly now - for myself and I guess whoever else needs it **

There's a lot of flash based ones around the web if you need a quick pop. Personally, I love f2f pee and solo girl pee. M2F and F2M is heh.

If you want to do this yourself:

Popular Creation Tools:
Honey Select / Honey Select 2 (A lot of games are now being developed with this)
Description: This is a big game creation tool for VNs even still today. A lot of the popular games you see below are based on it. With the mods (I think the DL here has it already in it) you can press Z to make a girl pee. In studio you can place a model anywhere in a scene, press Z, or add a static liquid stream, and take a snapshot.

Pros:
- Stills are easy to make in the studio hence the game dev is usually quicker when it comes to stills and animation.
- Character creation part is bangin'. Costumes rock and fit the girls nicely. Hair, accessories, and even for those people who like mosquito bites, the large slider mod will help you make some small tiddies.
- Not much needed for PC specs.
- Play with the models in realtime. The game lets you setup scenes while the girls act like they're breathing and in certain sexual positions.

Cons:
- The models are a little dated now and there are other software that has more features when it comes to creation.
- No? Import/Export support. Only modding the original game.
- It's a game first and then a creation tool second so there's that.

Description: Is amazing with the options and the realism. From camera angles to clothes and importing/exporting, Daz3d Is a wonderful tool. It's what I use for my comics and games. There's also the pieces that others have made that make it easy for a pee fetish. The Daz3D store doesn't really have them but there's other places online you can download and add assets to Daz3D to make your pee fantasies a reality.

Pros:
- It is not a game, it is a creation tool.
- Models may not seem lifelike while you're creating but when you go to render, they come alive.
- There are a ton of pieces you can add to it. From architecture to shaping mods to add huge tits, it's got it.
- Free software*
- Import/Export has a good bit of options to take the models elsewhere or import other things like a pee stream into your scene from Blender.

Cons:
- There is a lot involved to setup a scene. HS is easier.
- *Assets from the store involve money. Software may be free but then there's the stuff you want to see, that's not.
- Hard on performance. Need a decent PC or suffer crashes, slow workflow, and renders.
- Pee assets can be obtained but they're static. I've had to use Blender for custom ones and it's time consuming.
- In order to really see something you've thrown together, it has to be rendered.

I'm sure there's other platforms but the above comes to mind when you see the below.

My Pee Game List:

I have my personal comments on each one. What I say shouldn't persuade you in any way, however. If you download and play the game, please support the artists/developers/creators.

After Service Gangbang Addicts - has the scene where you're in front of her after she cums and pisses on you. It's 3D and awesome but for me the rest of the game was heh.
VR Harpy girl - takes a piss on you if you're into giantess. Wish there were more immersive stuff like this and the one above.
Four Elements Trainer - has 2dcg stuff but damn it it's good - love the 3 girl pee scene that's the 'reward' - if you go to the tunnels in Toph's (earth) book and find the three girls, be nice to them :). Later on, return to the fountain and you'll get one for yourself. I honestly wish there were more games like this on the internet. It is unbelievably fun to play and hilarious.
Harem Hotel - some good pee - Maria is my fav girl - last update had just one pee scene shot but still sexy
Waifu Academy (squirt)
Dispurity - Nice game with some pee - I think this one fell under rule 7 so it's not on here anymore - a search on the web will get you some updated torrents but it's a tightly kept game. I wish the devs would open this more and do more of the super naughty stuff like they did at the beginning of the game (warning - a lot of incest).
Glassix - multiple girl pee scenes. A few vary from others and the dialogues are a little different. There are a couple scenes worth playing that concentrate on this though. - Honey Select based
Max's Life - IIRC it has some.
Life (Making a Mark) - good pee scenes - very creative - models are hot - Yuri Pee!- Fasder made the part of the game with the two lesbians for me :) :) j/k
Mythic Manor - 3 of the girls in bathroom scenes. The small big tit one has one if you tell her you do not want to play the festival game - she goes to the bathroom and you can watch - repeatable with their new gallery. Really wish they'd do something with the bathrooms at the beach and mall. I started on this game with VNs and I got hooked but the real estate that's already there for pee scenes is mind boggling. I was hoping the last update would do this and go all in for guys like me but I'm stuck scouring the internet for this stuff)
Devin's Life - M to F pee scenes honey select
Primal Instinct - last one I had seen was the chick pissing next to statue
Dirty Pool
Max's life remake - I think has some.
alenja's adventures - some pee. Last was a big futa update and I can't stand that stuff
The best of intentions - pee yuri! Yay!
Gates Motell - was ok but the images were really dark and then the last update turned futa too
unlimited pleasure - has good pee and squirt scenes
Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association - pee and lots of yuri
passion of five - pee yuri
Cure my addiction - some pee and yuri
estate dominate - good dom pee stuff and one is a great female to female
slut trainer - some pee
Coming of Age - a lot of solo pee but good - HS based
Family Values - a lot of pee
naughty lyanna - good bit of pee
Fairy Revenge - some pee
polarity - some pee
depravity - some pee
distant realities - some pee but futa in it too
Captain hardcore - is a simulation 3d game but has fluid/pee sim in it
korra 5 untold book - I thought I had seen some but I may be wrong. Check it out anyway I guess.
the best master - gay stuff but some pee - couldn't find a link
sisterly lust - 5 stars - pee scenes are nice
Dark Magic - squirt
long trip to your moms - last two chapters did not have pee in it
Dating my daughter - needs more emphasis on this but some squirt and some bathroom tease
dilmur - 2dcg with cute girl - I think 1 pee scene
research into affection - pee toilet scenes
Valiant Warrior Astrid v0.5.2 Win - solo pee scenes but good
Love, Demons and Broken Nose - chapter 1 has I think 1 pee scene but the images are not very modern looking I guess
detective girl of the steam city - has some pee in it
The_Personal_Assistant-v023b-pc - has some pee scenes but they're accompanied by an old man which is not very hot unless you're into that
Best of Intentions - pee and yuri
where it all began - I think 1 pee scene and some tries at it later
perverted hotel - good pee and some yuri - HS based - scene with girl in bathroom help her pee
My Ordinary Extraordinary Life - I think there is pee in this one
Bad Hero - little bit of pee?
The Hunter - had a tough time going through this one because of all the things I did not want to see but some outrageous pee. There's also a The Hunter 2 but I did not find any in it except for bestiality.
hustle town - pee tease
Bright Past - yuri and squirt
fetish locator - good pee - last update was good as stated earlier
slice of venture - There's pee yuri but you have to get past the beast and futa stuff
maousama - I think 1 pee or squirt but this one also has some other things in it too if you venture around on the interwebs or click on certain links at the top of this site and of course, if you're into that.
iNSight-of-you - HS based but ok pee scenes
Hack N' Stalk - one good pee voyeur scene (high grind on this one)
Wet Summer Days - this was the one that I had a hard time putting down. It's cute and sexy. 2DCG but the models move a good bit. I wish Rayn would make more of these games. There's plenty of walkthrough stuff on this site for this game as it's not linear. Has anyone heard from Rayn in a while? I don't know them but would like to reach out.
XStoryPlayer - This one is fun for dom. I had issues with the pee stuff actually working. There's a setting in the ini to change which DirectX to use and unfortunately I tried them all. You can talk to the girls in this one and make them do all sorts of stuff. Try their forums for mods.
My Lust Wish - just came out but it's fun if you want any angle of a girl peeing (toilet pee poses and can't make her pee all the time). It looks sprite based. They have a discord and are just starting out. Hint Hint.
FEMU - It's a fun game but it still has a long way to go. Game concentrates on domination mostly but you can have the pee stuff turned on and then it's girl on girl fun. I personally don't like the graphics but it's still fun to play.
A Clever Name - this one is a good little tease and has a little kinky fairy in it. If you want the pee content, don't miss the fairy having to pee. HS based. 5 star fucking game and the dev is amazing.
Pinnacle Or Precipice - couple good pee scenes
What's Mine Is Yours - one pee scene is what I played. The rest of it is naughty, just not pee related. 2nd season has the small pee scene.
No Man's Island - is small but there's a pee dom scene in this one - HS based.
Panacea - Good lesbian stuff but my turn off with this one was futa. There's a good bit of pee in it though.
Harem Highlander - this one is new so there's some potential. The game lets you decide who the girls in the game are and their relationship with the MC. So that means in the first scene, which happens to be a pee scene, they can be anyone you want (girl on toilet teasing and peeing but hot).
eliminator kaede - where you fight an onslaught of monsters but if you drink enough sodas from the machine, you can walk over to the male urinal, toilet, or female urinal and piss. Check around other than here for this game though because there may be updates. Last one I played you could spawn another girl character and have some pee play on a table. There are also cheats so you don't have to deal with the monsters and just get your perv on.
The Twist - this link will take you to some info you need to read but the original link is there. This is a badass 3D game that has a lot of naughty stuff in it including some pee stuff ('Mom' will get mad at you for spying, then show you, and then have a little fun with you later on with some 3D sprite based pee scenes. There is some fun at the pharmacy late at night that's chance after that but worth it). There's a teacher pee scene too. There's a MFF scene late at night after you do the mom bathroom scenes and unlock a few more things that's fun. Also a mom dom scene if you get a doggy outfit for her. I wish there were more but that's the way she goes.
The Office Wife - this has a lot of other stuff in it including gangbangs. There's a scene with a dude barging into the bathroom M-> F and a tease where the MC is on the toilet when another girl shows up. The M -> F has more dialogue/images though. Both scenes are good. Another one is a guy catches the MC while she's cleaning up an overflowed toilet. Some of this was not my cup of tea but I'll throw it on here because there is, at least of my writing, no urination tag on the game thread.
Framboise Errands (Frambroise in Pervertville not sure if there is pee in this) - Couldn't find it on the site. Maybe related to a rule. This one was out there and there's a lot in it someone may not want.
Life Play - FINALLY added a watersports mod. It's so far only a couple animations but with the modding capabilities of the game I think someone who is interested in this can take it even further. The graphics are not too bad as well. The game centers around the MC being involved in different things that may be mediocre to some and then there's the sex scenes that have multiple partners and animations. There's a lot of maps too. I can't stress enough that this game is moddable.
Monster Girl Island - doesn't have the urination tag but there's a bunny girl that will pee on you after you find her in the forest. You have to get past a pretty good bit before you see her though. PH has the video if you want to preview before you play but even without the pee stuff it's still a fun game and the anime girls are cute AF.
Foot of the Mountains - pee/squirt. Fun dom scene in bathroom.
Whores of Thrones 2 - Found a pee squat scene with a snake.
Vicious Circle - Has a lot of pee stuff in it but also has gay stuff so be warned. Mostly dom.
Motherless - IIRC I have played this but I don't remember a bunch of pee stuff. Chak25 mentions this game later in this thread. Worth checking out at least.
Summer Memories Plus - Darlic points out in the next pages this is worth the dl. I played a little bit with the 100% save on the same thread and it was good. I did not see a urine tag but there's a scene with a girl the same age as MC and they have an encounter - involves piss drinking.
The Promise - good play and good bit of content. Older ladies and MC is older dude. Chick pissing out for jog and some small tease on the toilet.
My Best Deal - Asian chick peeing in see-thru toilet, outside, and after getting pounded in a library. More watersports content has been added to the game (M2F and F2M).
Ruin Me - the dialogue is a bit to get through because it's thick. Other than that you get a handful of pee scenes but you have to work for them. Really wish it was less dialogue and more 2DCG. It borders on being solely text-based. There's dialogue gore in this one. I can't find a way to go back to the pee scenes ATM.
Red Sakura Mansion - 3 pee scenes. Public gangbang, private punishment M -> F, and a tied urinal scene. Images are small but detailed and models are hot.
Beauty and The Thug - This game is hot to begin with and there's a few pee scenes (toilet and out in the open). Some squirt. Impressed by this game just wish the dev would go full in on this fetish! UPDATE: The dev said the MC will get into this kink. Follow the messages that the dev and I had about it. This may be one to watch very closely.
Sweet Affection - you can do naughty things to the girls in the bathroom but you have to level up. Luckily there's a cheat menu in the game menu you can use to bump their affection levels up and then go to the gallery to check out the events. The rest of the game is fun but there's a lot of dialogue. Dialogue is fun though with the girls in the bathroom. HS based.
Young Again - has a nice peek of a woman pissing. Second season has pee play scene in the tub.
18Titans - This one is in early dev but it's from the same people who did FET so it's still really good. Get Jinx desperate enough after fighting, jailing, and not feeding her then fix the electrical panel, and you'll have yourself a wet time. 4-26-21 there is no urination tag on this game.
Wild Life - This is an all around good 3D game. It has monsters, fur, trans, etc. if you're into that but I wanted to mention this here since Ctrl-F in the game makes the girls 'squirt' and you can hold it down to give a pee-like effect. I was told the author of this game may have a pee fetish and I have emailed him about including strictly pee related content in the game but no word if they really are. I think the squirt functionality is worth a fap or 2 though. Maya, one of the main characters, can fly and most girls can masturbate. If you're bored enough you can make her fly and squirt at the same time!
Weekend Lollygagging - has a couple pee scenes. May need to watch how this game develops and give the dev ideas.
The Guardian - This is a link to the F95 version of the game. Note: The full version has A TON more watersports in it + some other stuff :) Go to their discord for the full version.
The Mist - Honestly, I don't feel there's a lot of porn content in this game. It's a popular game like everywhere so give it a try but I think it's more story based. Lily has a pee-orgasm animation (kind of looks like a snake tbh). I did not run across anything else.
Altered Erotales - a few cute pee scenes. HS based.
Stolen Destiny - one small pee scene with sis
Corruption - HS based but the dialogs and scenes are hot, even without pee stuff. Other devs could take a page from the pee play in this game (y)
Pleasureville - Has a scene with a chick using the toilet when the MC is showering.
Dominant Witches - Has a good bit of HS based pee dom.
The Revolution - has a good bit of pee scenes. I wish there were more angles with them however and the lighting was better.
Quickfix - Laura vs You!!! - right out of the gates with pee but it's one shot. Probably need to mention we like this and to keep it going.
Mistress Vs Slave - small RPGM but I believe it has some 2D yuri watersports - no tag
Summer Camp - Lots of cuties and a nice scene of a girl pissing on the floor
Lust Age - I love this game. There's girls in the bathroom and next to the tavern. I know the dev likes it and I wish there were more tbh.
Lisapi Adventures - I know it's been abandoned but if you haven't played it, it's from the same dev that does Lust Age. There's watersports even in this little gem.
High School Master - Cutie on the toilet.
Goddess' Whim - There's a lot of grind but since it's renpy, you can make changes *hint* *hint*. Make tea for a girl then go to the bathroom (you have to do a lot of other things before she moves in and has a room though). Keep pestering her until she loosens up about you barging in on her. I want more of this tbh. I love it when the girls are into it!
Long Lost Daughter - fun pee scenes with Artificial Girl setup I think switching to HS2.
Lust Village - Same dev as corruption (corruption is now complete so this is new)
Oppai Odyssey - Has tag but I don't remember running across a watersports scene. Then again, I am old.
Personal Assistant - This little gem was left and Seath Black picked it up. You may know him from The Guardian and Black Heart Hotel so it's in really good hands now.
Radiant - Well made game and there's a cutie that pees in the forest (an animation). Probably should ask dev for more pee content. 2/1/23 no urination tag
Rovering to Sussex - has sexy pee scenes but I'm partial to female only, f2f, or f2m watersports :) Same dev as Young Again.
Red Sakura Mansion - has some pee scenes - there's a second one as well but I didn't find any watersports related stuff in it.
Takei's Journey - In order to see the fun stuff, download and install the patch - supposedly there's more coming!

I have 2 games in dev right now that are watersports based. Check out the dev on Girl From Japan and Thirsty Stories.

There's a lot I haven't played though. I'm not a huge fan of the Japanese style fighting games that are top down (RPGM). Too much to do and very little FAPable things and they're always blurred. I also don't play much games based on Artificial Girl because I've personally never liked the non-detail of the models.

You can always search the forum for the latest pee stuff. Select one of the linked games above and click on the Urination tag - it will show a list of games that have been tagged as having urination in them. You should also know with this being said that there are some games that have pee in them but are NOT properly tagged. Also a lot of games HAVE a URINATION tag but someone may have gotten trigger happy and added the tag when in reality something in the game has a squirt (some people are abhorred by this fetish so they're alarmed when they see a bit of liquid in a scene).

***Little bit of a rant but on some of the game threads, if you mention this stuff to devs about including it in a game that does not have it, you may get some 'if it were a mainstream fetish' BS from devs and others. This fetish is so popular now that I'm not sure why people say this. With groups like VIPissy, Piss on her, etc. on the web, I'm sure they're just being naïve about it so keep doing what you're doing and mentioning this to devs all the time. Sooner or later Imma get off my ass and make a game that's strictly this fetish. It'd be nice if our powers combined here, if you get my drift.***
(y)
Well quite a good list Thank you

wetwizard713

Jun 11, 2022
Figured I'd post this here since there may be a few people interested. This is by no means a full deep-dive into the Particle Editor system, just some simple surface level stuff I've experimented with.

How to easily make somewhat realistic looking pee effects (in Honey Select 2 - StudioNEO2)

The default "pee" effect can be found in Item/Effect/particle/. You don't need any mods for this.
There's a few different ones:
"Dark liquid" is a stream, with (strong/medium/weak) detailing the amount of "drops".
"Shower" is multiple streams (all in the same direction), with (strong/weak) variants, same thing. I'm not too much of a fan of this one as it resembles (as the name implies) a shower head stream.
However, as we can see with the "Dark liquid (strong)" they all have this problem with instantly dropping off, they have no "strength".
1.png

The solution is simple. We get a mod called Particle Editor ( ), which allows us to... edit the particle effect! We select the effect (in this case, Dark liquid (strong)), and press CTRL+P, which will open up our editing box.
Now, all we have to do is make sure we've selected the correct particle subsystem (the top right section of the PEditor).
Scroll right on the tabs (you should see General, Shape, Renderer, etc) until we find Lifetime Mod
Enable Velocity
Edit the Z-axis velocity to our liking.
Now we've got something a lot better!

2.png

But the stream still kind of looks... sparse and thin...
Worry not!
By selecting the SubEmitter (2) subsystem
Going into the General tab
Scrolling down to Start Size and editing it to our liking
Much better!

3.png

Now one last thing left to do (if you so desire), is to make the stream a little more "noisy", in that it will start splattering the further we go from the source.
Going back to our first/default subsystem
Shape
tab
Make sure to check Module Enabled
Sphere
or Cone works best in my opinion (I chose Cone in the image below)
Edit the radius to your liking
By all means, do experiment with the other shapes and SubEmitter subsystems!

4.png

That's it! In the General tab for the default subsystem there is also an end-point editor, which you can edit to vary the "length" of the stream, so that it hits something (or someone...)
Lastly, we can click CTRL+P to close the PEditor.
Don't forget to change the colour and transparency (see below for an example)!

5.png

Enjoy!!!

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Figured I'd post this here since there may be a few people interested. This is by no means a full deep-dive into the Particle Editor system, just some simple surface level stuff I've experimented with.

How to easily make somewhat realistic looking pee effects (in Honey Select 2 - StudioNEO2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really wish I knew all this when I was doing a thing.

Friscopee

Jul 30, 2021
Hello!
Can you recommend an incest game where the mother pees on her little son or vice versa? Maybe little girls for their dad. My favorites are Her Desire and Project Myriam, but Grandma House also has nice pissing scenes.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hello!
Can you recommend an incest game where the mother pees on her little son or vice versa? Maybe little girls for their dad. My favorites are Her Desire and Project Myriam, but Grandma House also has nice pissing scenes.
Radiant has a scene where the father peeks on the daughter peeing. It's animated and I find it very sexy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote