DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
300639_thomaslindabanner1.jpg

Overview:
A shady organisation disrupts the lives of a family for one man's perverted entertainment.
Then he offers them an unusual way out.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-04
Release Date: 2019-05-02
Developer: StickMan
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
WIN COMPRESSED - MAC COMPRESSED

lindacrying2.png 300640_nightout1.png 300634_livingroom45.png 300637_livingroom84.png nightout5.png dream1.png livingroom57.png

Aug 16, 2018
A little background story may help, as would some more screencaps. It'll be more useful for standing out against all the recent prologues/demos being released.

The colors are also overly warm, like it's perpetual sunset. A little cooler/more contrat would make the visuals pop a little more.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well it's not short like most 1st releases. (y)

The two girls have zero modesty and no inhibitions. It's a bit much. :)

Reactions: Cirro84

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
> Render quality is good

> Daughter looks great (though I hope she'll get different hairstyles)

> Nice outfit choices for the daughter, the red one was hot

> The only thing that's noticeably off about her is the way her mouth's insides are rendered - it's a bright, seemingly non-textured look for the teeth, tongue and all that. Kinda looks like her model and the backgrounds are rendered in iRay and the inside of the mouth is 3Delight... I hope that gets fixed, took away from the otherwise good quality renders (update from playing further: seems to be fixed in the darker scenes)

> Dad looks like Loki (and not a year older than his daughter lol)

> Mr Chairman looks like Mr Potato from Toy Story

> I don't know if it's just me, but mentally, I always played the "Law & Order" jingle whenever one of those unskippable scene names popped up. But jokes aside, there are too many "wait" prompts put into RenPy. Not really necessary I think

> Lesbian stuff was good but Stephanie could need another hairdo in my opinion. Her current one makes her seem older than she is I think. Really liked that rather "extreme" fetishes were included this early (watersports etc.)

> Mr Magus looks like a whiter Drake

> In the intro, it says that there are just a few choices implemented currently. Which would be totally ok. But giving one choice of "faster" during a sex scene is not a choice

> The sex scenes were good but had pretty much zero build up - which would help especially given the fact that I think the writing is quite good

> Fanny looks strange. Muffin looks hot

> The deception plot is a bit too heavy and out of nowhere, also please don't make us read too many long conversations with Mr Potato chairman...

All in all, I really like this project and will keep an eye on it. Good work so far!

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Of course it had to stop there. :D

I'm intrigued, got better once the 'fuckaton' was over. (y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
waiting for the "uncest patch"...HAHAAA!!!..holy crap the old man on the video call is gonna die right after the convo :O he is ALL the zombie :O
guessing this is sort of like DmD only your daughter is definitely only 13..LOL...i mean....look at her.....HAHAAA!!!..she's adorable..but needs to keep her clothes on!!! because..old boring guy is boring :p
well..finished..have to say..they are the most disgusting least appealing little skanks i've ever come across in gaming..lol..i am not the audience this game is aimed at...HAHAA!! i can feel the STD's trying to get at me just playing it..LOL...alot of people will REALLY like this though...other than the weirdly backlit mouths and hoohaa's though..it looks really good visually..the art is very very nice..the english is clear and legible...but the personalities of the dames is unappealing AF to me personally..SO...i'll head off and wave goodbye..enjoy folks.

Mar 4, 2019
The level of skankiness of D & the BFF is disturbing... If Dad had any notion of half the shit they did he'd scrub them with a moist disinfectant towelette before even touching them... (shudders from the heebie jeebies...)

[Just waiting for the tag that cannot be named to appear, as I'm sure it will... Probably Magus and wrinkly old ballsack Chairman double teaming D in front of you!]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes