3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah, some people might get fed up with discussions about real life. Let's stick to the fantasy ;).

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Did you play through to the end? If so, how do you expect to see more of "D" and her GF, given what is being demanded?

It seems to me that the implications of that final scene (as it pertains to the game's near future) might not have sunk in completely with all who viewed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i played to the end of course.

about D and her GF.. my guess here is since chairman is GF's gramps there's a lot of possibilities that D might fuck her GF for many reasons, let's say GF have power here ?

the point here is the father "innocent father ?" seeing how he try hard sending his daughter for clubbing and fucking,he somehow find bedding her GROSS. in other part is when he mastubated on the lesbian action his daughter was totally hidden so basicaly he's so mush into watersports fetish and maybe the fact that his own daughter dominated by her GF?

since D is so clingy to her daddy and walkin naked front of him pretending that she's so innocent and it's normal showing pussy and tities i think her F is the number one or the ultimate sex fantasy since long time, here's my fact:

when her father told her she's perfect she overreacted to it.
when she was sucking the stranger, with daddy word.. did she really grossed out ?
when her father again told her many times to get a BF and clubbing and stuff "clearly he don't have any sexual feelings toward her" we notice her sad expression everytime

anyway just guesses.maybe devs planned to do the opposite thou:eek:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
First, when F encourages D to go clubbing, I don't think he knows that she is THAT wild. He must suspect she might be having a boyfriend or something without him knowing it, but he has an open mind and he is cool with that.

Second, if they were OK with having sex with each other from the start, there would not be much of a game left.

So, chances of them not having sex in the future are 0%, unless you find a bad ending with her screwing someone else and screwing the deal at the same time.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Easy to tell the dev's a Brit, using "arse" instead of "ass," "trousers" instead of "pants," and using "fanny" as a euphemism for "vagina" whereas on this side of the pond it's a more polite word for "ass".
I was about to make much the same comment, except I thought the dev must be a Brit because of the atrocious spelling that can only be explained by being a native speaker ;-)

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey everyone.
Thanks to everyone for all the comments and likes so far, they mean a lot.

There will be a small update either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. There will be a few new scenes, but mostly it will contain a few code changes, some spelling mistake changes ( Yes my spelling is atrocious , thanks for that Bagger288 ;) and others ) and a few odds and ends.
Also it will come with a compressed version too as the file size is getting quite large already.

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.1.1 now ready for download and comes in two varieties.

Windows only. MAC versions to follow.

1 - Full size version. All images are in PNG format. Size 712MB.
Downoad from

2 - Crunched version. All images are in WebP format. Size 89MB
Download from

Pervious Saves work, at least they did for me.

This is not a major updated version, mostly it's a bughunt version changing errors and such but I added all the images I had done up to now to make it just about a worthwhile download. The next update will be a lot bigger but won't be for about a month or so.

CHANGE LOG.

90 new images.
4 Animations.
Spelling errors changed.
A few minor code changes.
And a few other bits and pieces not worth mentioning.

fbass

May 18, 2017
Optional... was what i pointed out m8. Optional. They can have whatever fetish they want as long as it's optional.
I understand but you were warned. I was kind of joking but I know it's extreme. Can't blame you for wanting it to be optional. I guess I'm a little biased since I like it. (In these games anyway)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Aww, disappointed. The models are really cute, even if they do look a bit on the underage side, but unavoidable NTR is a non-starter for me.
Thats just 1 scene, not including the stuff with her GF. It was used to show the conflict between her feelings and MC, so its a part of the story/plot of the game.

Reactions: fbass

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Thats just 1 scene, not including the stuff with her GF. It was used to show the conflict between her feelings and MC, so its a part of the story/plot of the game.

you need to understand that for some of us ntr is ntr no matter if its just one scene or 20. if its unavoidable its a turn off for the majority of the players and i have to agree with them the plot its interesting and would have loved to play the game further but the daughter being the town slut,lack of real choices and forced ntr just isnt gonna cut it for some of us (at least for me)

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019

If it is just one scene it shouldn't be hard to make it avoidable then haha :p. If that is the case in the spoilers though, that is unfortunate because

you need to understand that for some of us ntr is ntr no matter if its just one scene or 20. if its unavoidable its a turn off for the majority of the players and i have to agree with them the plot its interesting and would have loved to play the game further but the daughter being the town slut,lack of real choices and forced ntr just isnt gonna cut it for some of us (at least for me)
Pretty much this, especially since as I just mentioned, if it is actually only 1 scene it should be pretty easy to make it avoidable.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, I know that. You quoted before I could edit the post but.

Reactions: Walter Victor

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Would've liked to try the game myself, but unavoidable NTR put a stop to it right away. Plot otherwise sound pretty interesting, would've liked to try.
But anyway, good luck to the dev! :)
I wanted to try too, but the comments about the MC being a beta loser that it means humiliation for him and the daughter being a whore with forced NTR, it means this game is not for me, but good luck Dev.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Ultimately, that is the decision of the dev. It is not my kink either, but I can see it has a function, building the rather extreme character of the D.
Sure it's the decision of the dev, do they want their game to be supported by lots of people who are OK with optional kinks or only those that all of these forced kinks appeal to.

Decisions, decisions.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes