• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
@Eerie Entity @ThunderRob @PixelRepublic

Before we get flagged for off topic lol, I have to throw my two cents in regarding content preferences, I think my favorite, in loose order, are incest (brother/sister is the favorite), redheads, romance, impregnation, squirting, light rough play, and girls peeing. That said, in some games (almost all 2dcg games) I do enjoy a lot of the kinkier tags, like non-con, tentacles, futa, beastiality, gangbangs, etc.

Edit: Oh and how did I forget the blessing to the human race that are redheads.

For me, seeing the words "Cum in mommy" really does it for me :D
Same, even better if it's a sister asking you to cum in her.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
against my better judgement..i played the update..lol...i'm a glutton....AND..its not what i expected..at all...am sort of shocked actually..and now intrigued AF...hey dudes who play the same sort of shit as me..load up the update and see..its..different..and you wont go "EEEEWWWWWW" just close your eyes through her cumdump STD scenes till you get to the update...HAHAAA!!!
oh..and in the words of M Night Shamalamadingdong......"what a twist!!!"

Reactions: Safetydummy

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
against my better judgement..i played the update..lol...i'm a glutton....AND..its not what i expected..at all...am sort of shocked actually..and now intrigued AF...hey dudes who play the same sort of shit as me..load up the update and see..its..different..and you wont go "EEEEWWWWWW" just close your eyes through her cumdump STD scenes till you get to the update...HAHAAA!!!
oh..and in the words of M Night Shamalamadingdong......"what a twist!!!"
WE do tend to play all the same games for the very most part, but I think I'm just gonna skip this one, I just don't deal with NTR all too well at all, it pisses me off so much that I would even drop my most favorite game like sack of potatoes the moment I see NTR happening :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WE do tend to play all the same games for the very most part, but I think I'm just gonna skip this one, I just don't deal with NTR all too well at all, it pisses me off so much that I would even drop my most favorite game like sack of potatoes the moment I see NTR happening :p
nopers..didnt happen..which is EXACTLY what i expected when we left off with old zombie-in the making dude....your STD ridden cumslut skank crack-ho nasty piece of trash daughter..is safe from him...HAHAAAAAA

Reactions: Safetydummy

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
nopers..didnt happen..which is EXACTLY what i expected when we left off with old zombie-in the making dude....your STD ridden cumslut skank crack-ho nasty piece of trash daughter..is safe from him...HAHAAAAAA
Hmm, I suppose, but I'm also not a fan of F/F content, offers nothing for me sexually, I'm all about straight sex, haha :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hmm, I suppose, but I'm also not a fan of F/F content, offers nothing for me sexually, I'm all about straight sex, haha :p
lesbian love is like watching art being created to me...the female form is artistic..the male form is silly..hehe...so watching F/F is a gift you should embrace..for its beauty grace and artistic value ;)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
lesbian love is like watching art being created to me...the female form is artistic..the male form is silly..hehe...so watching F/F is a gift you should embrace..for its beauty grace and artistic value ;)
I have nothing against gay people at all, but to me, as a straight person, gay love does nothing, and in straight sex scenes all I do is focus on the chick, haha :p

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
First, when F encourages D to go clubbing, I don't think he knows that she is THAT wild. He must suspect she might be having a boyfriend or something without him knowing it, but he has an open mind and he is cool with that.

Second, if they were OK with having sex with each other from the start, there would not be much of a game left.

So, chances of them not having sex in the future are 0%, unless you find a bad ending with her screwing someone else and screwing the deal at the same time.
I disagree with ya pal!So what if F/D have sex from the start?There are thousand ways you can develop a story revolving around that...Sex between the main characters doesnt mean that the game has to be at its end. ;)

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
Version 0.1.1 now ready for download and comes in two varieties.

Windows only. MAC versions to follow.

1 - Full size version. All images are in PNG format. Size 712MB.
Downoad from

2 - Crunched version. All images are in WebP format. Size 89MB
Download from

Pervious Saves work, at least they did for me.

This is not a major updated version, mostly it's a bughunt version changing errors and such but I added all the images I had done up to now to make it just about a worthwhile download. The next update will be a lot bigger but won't be for about a month or so.

CHANGE LOG.

90 new images.
4 Animations.
Spelling errors changed.
A few minor code changes.
And a few other bits and pieces not worth mentioning.
when will mac version be out?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I read through this thread just to see what a lot of you thought about the game. There a quite a few of you that I see in other threads, so I've come to respect and value your thoughts/impressions/recommendations/suggestions. Some of you weren't to keen on playing the game for various reasons, but I DL'd it anyway- because I thought the "D" was cute (this was before some of you had a change of pants, er- I mean, heart). Lol

This is an interesting premise- a tad goofy, but it works. It's basically "Indecent Proposal" with your young'un. Sure, why the Hell not? That's what most of us play these games for. Am I right? ;)

A lot of y'all weren't too thrilled with the "D" being as "loose" and "wild" as she she was, but I actually thought it was a nice change of pace. How many of these games have a "D" that looks like she's anywhere from 15 to 25 and she says things like, "Tee-hee, I've never seen a pee-pee. *giggle*". OR "Why are you pants poking out like that, daddy? :O" Are you kidding? I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but don't most teens have Sex-ed by 7th or 8th grade? Don't they interact with their peers who may or may not have more experience than they do? Do they live in a fantasy world where the game "Show me yours and I'll show you mine" doesn't exist? I kinda think it's refreshing to have a "D" that's sexually aware, sexually liberated, and sexually active. It definitely goes against the norm, but it definitely is a better reflection of real life. It's interesting to see a "D" that isn't reserved, shy, embarrassed, or self-conscious about her nudity (like, the "Full Monty"-type of nudity) when she's around the MC. She's comfortable with herself and her body and she isn't afraid to show it off or speak frankly with the MC about sex like a normal, real person. Hats off to the Dev for this one.

Although, I do agree that the "wee" scene should have been optional. It's not my thing, but that's why the Ctrl button was created. :) Also, I'm not sure why the "Ntr" tag is there, unless it's for future content. Because the MC isn't "with" the "D", so it's not "cheating". The MC doesn't "see" it, we as the player do, it happens while he's at the job "interview"- so I'm not sure if it even applies atm. It would be nice to see the "D" use some type of protection though, but I guess STD's don't exist in the land of make-believe. It is, however, kinda gross. Those are the only real "issues" that I had with the game.

I have to say that I liked this game. The art, BG, and story are excellent and executed beautifully. The "D" IS adorable. The story hits the ground running and has good pacing. I'm definitely interested in finding out what "Mr. Chairman's" stake is in all of this- I'm sure there's some deviant, twisted, sinister reason for all of it- and I for one, can't wait to find out what it is. :p

I'm looking forward to future updates and to see just how long the "D" can go without the "D". Lol

One thing though, when the game opens- where the Hell are they standing? Mt. Olympus? :)

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Even if you don't need to watch it happen, you still know it does happen, so it really doesn't make it any better :p
It's kinda like when your GF has a shit. You know it happens, but you don't wana see it. :cry:
No for sure, I agree with you both. I phrased that poorly by saying watch it happen. It sounded by ThunderRob's post that he meant in the new update it didn't happen or something like that.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I read through this thread just to see what a lot of you thought about the game. There a quite a few of you that I see in other threads, so I've come to respect and value your thoughts/impressions/recommendations/suggestions. Some of you weren't to keen on playing the game for various reasons, but I DL'd it anyway- because I thought the "D" was cute (this was before some of you had a change of pants, er- I mean, heart). Lol

This is an interesting premise- a tad goofy, but it works. It's basically "Indecent Proposal" with your young'un. Sure, why the Hell not? That's what most of us play these games for. Am I right? ;)

A lot of y'all weren't too thrilled with the "D" being as "loose" and "wild" as she she was, but I actually thought it was a nice change of pace. How many of these games have a "D" that looks like she's anywhere from 15 to 25 and she says things like, "Tee-hee, I've never seen a pee-pee. *giggle*". OR "Why are you pants poking out like that, daddy? :O" Are you kidding? I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but don't most teens have Sex-ed by 7th or 8th grade? Don't they interact with their peers who may or may not have more experience than they do? Do they live in a fantasy world where the game "Show me yours and I'll show you mine" doesn't exist? I kinda think it's refreshing to have a "D" that's sexually aware, sexually liberated, and sexually active. It definitely goes against the norm, but it definitely is a better reflection of real life. It's interesting to see a "D" that isn't reserved, shy, embarrassed, or sefl-conscious about her nudity (like, the "Full Monty"-type of nudity) when she's around the MC. She's comfortable with herself and her body and she isn't afraid to show it off or speak frankly with the MC about sex like a normal, real person. Hats off to the Dev for this one.

Although, I do agree that the "wee" scene should have been optional. It's not my thing, but that's why the Ctrl button was created. :) Also, I'm not sure why the "Ntr" tag is there, unless it's for future content. Because the MC isn't "with" the "D", so it's not "cheating". The MC doesn't "see" it, we as the player do, it happens while he's at the job "interview"- so I'm not sure if it even applies atm. It would be nice to see the "D" use some type of protection though, but I guess STD's don't exist in the land of make-believe. It is, however, kinda gross. Those are the only real "issues" that I had with the game.

I have to say that I liked this game. The art, BG, and story are excellent and executed beautifully. The "D" IS adorable. The story hits the ground running and has good pacing. I'm definitely interested in finding out what "Mr. Chairman's" stake is in all of this- I'm sure there's some deviant, twisted, sinister reason for all of it- and I for one, can't wait to find out what it is. :p

I'm looking forward to future updates and to see just how long the "D" can go without the "D". Lol
The thing is, and I am sure that the other guys who have been talking about it would agree with me, is that sure, maybe they aren't together yet, but it is a foregone conclusion that they will be, that's kind of what the game is about. We don't want to see our LI being with another guy, period. There is a big difference in being ignorant about sex (as I will give you, a lot of games do portray, especially when it comes to F/D) and being the type of person to just hook up with randos in a club. Understand that we wouldn't be spending our time discussing this on this thread if we didn't all see potential in this game, I for one really like the style of the models, especially the daughter, but I just can't play it as is. I am not saying she has to be a completely innocent virgin, but her having sex with other dudes needs to be avoidable for me to play it.

Edit: Look at it this way, most guys (myself included) like a girl that has some experience, but most also would prefer not to think about how they got that experience. Kind of a cognitive dissonance thing.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The thing is, and I am sure that the other guys who have been talking about it would agree with me, is that sure, maybe they aren't together yet, but it is a foregone conclusion that they will be, that's kind of what the game is about. We don't want to see our LI being with another guy, period. There is a big difference in being ignorant about sex (as I will give you, a lot of games do portray, especially when it comes to F/D) and being the type of person to just hook up with randos in a club. Understand that we wouldn't be spending our time discussing this on this thread if we didn't all see potential in this game, I for one really like the style of the models, especially the daughter, but I just can't play it as is. I am not saying she has to be a completely innocent virgin, but her having sex with other dudes needs to be avoidable for me to play it.

Edit: Look at it this way, most guys (myself included) like a girl that has some experience, but most also would prefer not to think about how they got that experience. Kind of a cognitive dissonance thing.

I do agree with a lot of what you said. Your "LI" (love interest?) isn't even someone you're interested in as the MC, as the player it's a different story. It's like the comment someone made about the "GF taking a dump". I'm not particularly a fan of it (Ntr) and will avoid most games if it's a tag- which is why I did read through the entire thread, just to see if it is avoidable. It's not, but at the same time- she's her own person (up to the proposal), so it would make sense that she would "get her groove on"- especially if she's not interested in the MC atm. I would've preferred that she not be a toilet and semen receptacle, but that sets the stage for her inevitable break-down when she has no choice BUT to seek out the MC for gratification/release. It may have been better had it just been alluded to, but narratively speaking- it HAD to happen. :) Considering she had to "flick the bean" one last time before they've even given Mr. Chairman his answer- she's a nympho, pure and insatiable.

Also, now that the MC has had a "taste" of Steph- it's probably going to be "harder" (Lol) for him to resist his base urges and temptations (and she'll probably still parade herself around in the buff) which won't make things easier for either of them. At some point the MC is going to just be piece of meat- like the old WB cartoons where the characters are shipwrecked and starving- then they start hallucinating that the other survivor is a hamburger, steak, or chicken leg. Sooner or later the "D" is going to see the MC as nothing more than a "hot dog"- and when she finally pounces, I have a feeling that her appetite is going be voracious. :)

And about that last part- it's like if you ask her how many people she's been with before you...and 1 is too many. Lol You just want to eat the doughnut- you don't want to know anything about the ingredients. Mmmm, doughnuts. Lol

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
And about that last part- it's like if you ask her how many people she's been with before you...and 1 is too many. Lol You just want to eat the doughnut- you don't want to know anything about the ingredients. Mmmm, doughnuts. Lol
lol my friend if you wanna eat the donut after its been filled with all sort of ''ingredients'' be my guest :)) some of us like to know what it is that we put in our mouths first before we do it

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I think we have pretty much said all that can be about it at this point, but I do have one thing to add. I was thinking about how to still develop the character of the daughter that the dev wants but also address some of these concerns. I think that what I would have done was keep the F/F stuff, and have the daughter dance with a guy or two at the club, then give the player a choice whether she actually hooks up with any guys. Then if you choose no, maybe she goes home and, unable to control her urges, begins furiously masturbating, and perhaps even in a common area where the dad could walk in?

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes