• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

shazdeh

Sep 3, 2017
I like the concept and find the story intriguing, however the "pissing" stuff grosses me out. Any chance you could make them optional?

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Hey all, this isn't really a spoiler so I won't hide it. But in Chapter 4 or 5 ( depends on how I space the chapters ) the daughter Amelia is going to have a new hair style and I can't decide on which to go with. So I'm gonna run off some test renders and I will post them here and let you guys chose which one I should go with.

Watch this space.
3-2-1
The third one it's just perfect, second is ok while the first it just doesn't click for me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
how are the votes counted?..if it is by likes..there are folks clicking multiples..LOL if it by comments?...maybe an OP poll is the best method with one click per member.

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how are the votes counted?..if it is by likes..there are folks clicking multiples..LOL if it by comments?...maybe an OP poll is the best method with one click per member.
It will be decided by 'Likes' as any member can only 'Like' something once. (y)

Reactions: ThunderRob

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
3 looks the best to me, 1 is meh, 2 looks ridiculous, IMHO.

Sorry, Rob, can't agree with your choice this time :)

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well the premise looks ok but I don't see a point for daughter being such a cumdump, even street hookers are not as slutty as she is and she is supposedly only 18 xD
I understand what you and many others have said on this and admitedly I probably would have said the same thing too. But as I have said in an earlier post today, '...that everythng in the game so far is there for a reason.'
This will bear out later in the game.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I understand what you and many others have said on this and admitedly I probably would have said the same thing too. But as I have said in an earlier post today, '...that everythng in the game so far is there for a reason.'
This will bear out later in the game.
Bear out that she likes the taste of urine? Suppose she likes a side doodoo for the extra protein also?

• Haha
Reactions: DarkSithLord47

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I think that might be half her problem since what happened to mom. She has a void that needs filled and... DADDY is the only one that can lol :love::giggle:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She thought it was lemon-lime Gatorade. Its her favorite drink after "exercise" sessions, needs those electrolytes.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes