3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The renderings were a bit low quality, kinda like this game was made a decade ago. This takes away from the visual aspect of the game for me.
As has been said before there was little build up from darling daughter mourning her mother's demise to full on slut.
This rapid sluttification of the daughter may not be such a big issue in this VN as it is in others. The story seems to be about events that happen after the father/daughter duo begin the wealthy cadaver's experiment. This seems not to be a daughter corruption as much as a father corruption game. The daughter being a total skank whore actually may be needed for the plot. Then there a comedic side to the daughter's dilemma, she fucks anything, yet until she can pervert her father enough to get her off she is living the life of a hermit nun. How much of the game will be spent on her hiding from the temptaions the rich gut will most likely throw her direction?
Still I wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I like the renders but non optional Pee scene combined with daughter being an std filled cum dump as i've seen in the comments. Hard Pass.

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
mac version?
Crunched version for the MAC is now available for download from Size 72MB.

Full size version to follow but my broadband speed is REALLY slow so it will take a while.

I'll edit this post when it's ready.

Full size version now aavailable for the MAC from . Size 695MB.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Stickman, I hope you develop your own vision and don't listen to this brigade of anti-NTR people (this game doesn't even fit my definition for it, personally).

There's a billion games out there with an unrealistic virginal daughter that's reserved for only the MC to corrupt, they can go play one of them

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Stickman, I hope you develop your own vision and don't listen to this brigade of anti-NTR people (this game doesn't even fit my definition for it, personally).

There's a billion games out there with an unrealistic virginal daughter that's reserved for only the MC to corrupt, they can go play one of them
I did wonder about the whole NTR thing but I'm staying neutral on that, everyone has the right to their own opinions.

Anyway, the script has already been written and I'm not changing it now. I will say though that everythng in the game so far is there for a reason.

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey all, this isn't really a spoiler so I won't hide it. But in Chapter 4 or 5 ( depends on how I space the chapters ) the daughter Amelia is going to have a new hair style and I can't decide on which to go with. So I'm gonna run off some test renders and I will post them here and let you guys chose which one I should go with.

Watch this space.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hey all, this isn't really a spoiler so I won't hide it. But in Chapter 4 or 5 ( depends on how I space the chapters ) the daughter Amelia is going to have a new hair style and I can't decide on which to go with. So I'm gonna run off some test renders and I will post them here and let you guys chose which one I should go with.

Watch this space.
twin braids of course..we have to Loli the shit outta her ;)

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Watch this space.
The first style

test 1 alyam.jpg

The winner will be the one with the most likes.

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Watch this space.
The second style.

test 2 shandi.jpg

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Watch this space.
The third style

test 3 flashy.jpg

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
second style...1st is too classy..3rd is too preppy...2nd fits the bad loli image alot of us have of her the best :D

Reactions: Safetydummy
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes