3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
The words every man wants to hear after he's been fucked while sleeping...'I fucked some other guy(s) at the club earlier'.

:confused:
yea i played it and its a shame the daughter is such a huge whore, i like that she's uninhibited and all but spreading her legs for any male/female that she crosses paths with and lets herself dominated that way its a huge turn off for me.Gonna pass on this one

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The words every man wants to hear after he's been fucked while sleeping...'I fucked some other guy(s) at the club earlier'.

:confused:
Wait, so the daughter is banged by some other dude before banging the MC? If that's so, then I'm gonna pass because if the daughter is supposed to be an LI of sorts, then I don't appreciate anybody else handling her, no thanks, pass. xD

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Wait, so the daughter is banged by some other dude before banging the MC? If that's so, then I'm gonna pass because if the daughter is supposed to be an LI of sorts, then I don't appreciate anybody else handling her, no thanks, pass. xD
Not the daughter, her friend fucks the dad/MC. The daughter fucks a guy too though, out of nowhere.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the daughter and her GF are raging cockhounds..the skankiest dames i've ever seen in gaming(although maybe my gaming worldview is limited)they talk like meth'd out whores and act it too...as i said..some will REALLY like this..others(which i see so far are those i often seem to have the same tastes as) will dislike this alot..lol

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
the daughter and her GF are raging cockhounds..the skankiest dames i've ever seen in gaming(although maybe my gaming worldview is limited)they talk like meth'd out whores and act it too...as i said..some will REALLY like this..others(which i see so far are those i often seem to have the same tastes as) will dislike this alot..lol
Not the daughter, her friend fucks the dad/MC. The daughter fucks a guy too though, out of nowhere.
Haha, okay then, thanks for the info, now I know not to try the game out :p
I'm not particularly keen on slutty chicks anyway, even less so when the LI's are sluts, least of all when my daughter (who I think will be an LI) is a slut, nope, pass. xD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Haha, okay then, thanks for the info, now I know not to try the game out :p
I'm not particularly keen on slutty chicks anyway, even less so when the LI's are sluts, least of all when my daughter (who I think will be an LI) is a slut, nope, pass. xD
if nothing else..i'm here to bravely test the games and save my forum pals the experience of seeing said horrors themselves..you are welcome!!!..

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I liked the proposal at the end, sadly going where every man has gone before isn't very interesting. Hard to unsee, I'd cut everything other than the lesbian scene from the beginning.

Reactions: DarkSithLord47
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes