• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Yes,
I really wanted to say that the tag should be used in games where the content is exclusively a lesbian game.
But, I know it is not, unfortunately.
Thank you, for you too. And good Easter.
Could be confusing to some. You could maybe suggest a new tag like "Female Only" or "Lesbian Only" to the mods/admins and see if there is a larger target group that would back this up. I could see that this might be helpful, along with a Gay Male equivalent.

Happy Bunny day!

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Could be confusing to some. You could maybe suggest a new tag like "Female Only" or "Lesbian Only" to the mods/admins and see if there is a larger target group that would back this up. I could see that this might be helpful, along with a Gay Male equivalent.
Happy Bunny day!
There is a discussion on this in the General Discussions forum, right here.
I'm sure the forum team has already seen this thread and since it does not have that tag yet and the lesbians tag continues to be used in a "wrong" way (in my opinion), I'm pretty sure they're not too worried about it

Reactions: PasrahMiaw

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
There is a discussion on this in the General Discussions forum, right here.
I'm sure the forum team has already seen this thread and since it does not have that tag yet and the lesbians tag continues to be used in a "wrong" way (in my opinion), I'm pretty sure they're not too worried about it
Why don't you just search for female protagonist combined with lesbian? Shouldn't that solve the problem?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I'm a bit confused with the corruption tag. Seems like every woman in this game so far, has no modesty(to put it mildly)whatsoever, and the MC seems to be open to, anything. But, who's being corrupted?

Reactions: rKnight

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Very good beginning :)
I like it when some games are more kinky (water sport, incest, slutty characters, etc etc), I'm looking forward for the next release :)

Reactions: HarrySummer

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
... This is ... damn, I feel sorry for that father. I mean, he's am honest guy trying to do well in a bad situation, but everytime he has a chance, he shows that he's a wimp. Such a guy discovering that his daughter holds the national first place in "slut" and second place in "skank" is probably hard. This game does not hold back on the fetishes, already we have both piss drinking, incest and sleep assault. (okay, incest is not in the game yet, but I feel sure it will be ;-) Did Steph threaten him to keep fucking her? Was about to say that it's brave for a game on Patreon, but this game isn't on Patreon? I see the dev has his/her own site. Respect.

I'm a bit confused with the corruption tag. Seems like every woman in this game so far, has no modesty(to put it mildly)whatsoever, and the MC seems to be open to, anything. But, who's being corrupted?
The father will be, I assume. He's the "purest" person in the game.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Man, they really tossed us into the deep end of the filth pool on this game right out of the gate. Art is good, story is...interesting, dialogue is ok at best. Besides quite a few grammatical errors it reads like it could turn out to be a very good game.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
...This game does not hold back on the fetishes, already we have both piss drinking, incest and sleep assault. (okay, incest is not in the game yet, but I feel sure it will be ;-)...
I DO like the fetishes in this, but was hoping to corrupt the daughter, or the friend at least. They're both just too slutty already. If the father IS going to push the daughter towards "incest", that sorta makes the sexual journey of getting there a bit bland for my taste.

Reactions: rKnight and hash19

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Dont forget Dolly Parton she has some vary nice TITS so dose cheasty morgon saw her live a long time ago
You DO realize that Dolly had to get a Reduction done on hers??? They were actually killing her, in a way... She was having trouble breathing, and her back was being destroyed by the weight of trying to support them. That happened back in the late 80's, early 90's as I recall.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
I DO like the fetishes in this, but was hoping to corrupt the daughter, or the friend at least. They're both just too slutty already. If the father IS going to push the daughter towards "incest", that sorta makes the sexual journey of getting there a bit bland for my taste.
I couldn't have said it better. :cool:(y)

Reactions: torkenstiem

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Wait... So the Dad will be corrupted in the end?
Uh, that will be a hard one with those terms and all the temptations.^^

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Where to start with this one. I could get into this game: it's well-written; the girls are gorgeous; the sex scenes well done. What's not to like. Well, for me, the unavoidable watersports.

With the way this game has been set up, with the two main protagonists obviously into that particular kink, it is sure to come up again in future releases. So, if that cannot be made avoidable, at least for the future, I will have to pass [piss?] on this game.

As for any NTR in this game, due to the conditions of the MC's employment, that would seem to be impossible, at least for the next 6 months of game time.

To tell the truth, though, I'd rather see NTR (which I usually hate) than see someone pissing in someone's mouth!

Pity!

buyatador

Feb 4, 2019
If you are fan of the "daughter fetish", usually, you like it because your daughter is a pure soul and you can love her or corrupt her into a slut, But in this game your daughter is a slut; if you want to love her, you know that she is a slut that only want a cock in her, if you want to corrupt her...well.....you're late.
Ah! and the MC is a beta loser, I don't really like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native english speaker

Reactions: OdinValgallovih
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes