Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
"Tomorrow I have one of those 11 hours work shifts and next day I'll be gone on "vacation" for 5 days, so I won't be able to update the game. As soon as I come back I'll complete v 0.6[...]"
Wasn't his/her 2.500$ Patreon goal to quit job and focus on the game? It's making 3.446$ already.

Robert

Aug 5, 2016
Well, he/she said this:

"I've already presented my resignation from my day-to-day job, but because contractual reasons, i cannot leave until september. So, to not leave loose ends, I have to work 11 hours shifts during July and August."

Reactions: mav2099 and Ragnar

RimJobJimBob

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
There's a new 5$+ patreon post up called "0.6 beta is coming!"

I imagine it gives a date?
Bear with me guys! The proofreading is underway and I'm finishing the last pictures needed for this scene... Today I started my 9 days of working straight, so i can only work at nights, but i hope to have the beta up in a couple days or so!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Does anyone have the 'proper' 0.6 version? The 0.6 on the OP is the alpha version with missing scenes.

Edit: sorry, I am being stupid. The one for +$10 patrons on her patreon is also the alpha.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
He finished all the arts that require for the remaining version of 0.6. Now he is doing proofreading. There is no specific date but he said that game will be released soon.
The author is a woman.

Apr 11, 2017
Yeah, well, you know... might be new to you, but there are males who pretend to be women.

Don´t get me wrong. She/He COULD be a woman, sure.
But to try to state this as a fact only because her/his virtual name in the Internet is "Eva" sounds a little bit... naive.
Don´t you think?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@jbchaser666 , I call her a SHE, because she uses a female name. You call her a liar, with no proof whatsoever. And I'm naive?
Besides, she uses a female name and I haven't seen her correcting anyone who refers to her a female. That's enough for me to assume she's a woman, or feels like one.

Apr 11, 2017
Where exactly Did I call her/him a liar? Would you please be so kind to show me?

And... yes: of course it is naive to state a fact -without- the slightest proof.

You think she is a she. This is okay, nobody has a problem with it. But, please, don´t state it as a FACT, as long as nobody KNOWS if it´s right or wrong.
Thank you.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes