• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
my view of the guy in this game
Eric - Well for someone who care to help Somalia and not be next to his own girlfriend while the girlfriend parent divorce. I just feel he deserve all the bad thing that happen to him in Somalia. Yes he come back as a better Eric, but still not the perfect for BF for Ash. He may dump Ash again for stupid reason.

Jack - He seems to have a bad childhood memory. His brother and the brother gf have huge influence on him. But with Good Ash, he seems to be a good choice. With bad Ash though, can see that he is just look at Ash as sex toy.

Dad - Well if Incest is ok in your view, than he maybe is the best guy for Ash.

Jasmin - Not sure if I should view Jasmin as Him or Her. But Jasmin definetly view Ash as a sex slave/toy. not as life partner.

Tyrone - A fan of the rapper may view him as dream partner. But Tyrone definitely view Ash as sex partner only. When he need to choose between money, fame or career against Ash, he will not choose Ash.

Arthur - Arthur is a depraved soul. But than Ash that is with Arthur is just as depraved as Arthur. Thus they maybe a perfect partner that suit each other. Even if good Ash in the begin, by the time when she fall for the drugged wine trick, Ash is depraved as Arthur

Wilson - Another that view Ash as a sex partner only. And definitely will get himself killed at some point of life.

Doug - Doug is the definition of guy with muscle but no brain. Ash probably can manipulate him as sex toy. But not as life partner that Ash can rely on.

Ryan - I feel Ryan is another good candidate for life partner. He is rich, and know what he want. Only with Bad Ash, than he will trade Ash for Business. But with Good Ash, he seems like perfect too.

Ethan - Another depraved soul. He maybe is what Arthur will be after getting rich.

Kevin - Another guy that view Ash as sex partner.

So final verdict

Good Ash - Jack, Ryan
Bad Ash - Arthur, Ethan

Or maybe ultimate ending - Ash alone and be a super model XD

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I really like Jack. I recoiled from him at first, self absorbed player and all, but after taking the time to really dig into him on a play-through, he's very sweet and quite smart. He just hides behind this emotional shield of being the guy you first meet. He is a very well written character, and a fine love interest for Ash as far as I'm concerned. Now if only Eva Kiss had modeled him on Ryan Reynolds rather than The Rock...
:love:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
my view of the guy in this game
Eric - Well for someone who care to help Somalia and not be next to his own girlfriend while the girlfriend parent divorce. I just feel he deserve all the bad thing that happen to him in Somalia. Yes he come back as a better Eric, but still not the perfect for BF for Ash. He may dump Ash again for stupid reason.
Agree, but that things happens.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, somebody shared in this thread the picture of a wrestler who was the inspiration for Jack. I think it was Orton.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
There is a new $45 Tier post. Anybody who has access to it willing to share if there is information on v1.0? Nothing specific of course, just a hint if we have to wait for Tyrone Friday or Christmas?

Reactions: Jaekynk

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Been doing a Jack only playthrough. Seems there is no way to be 'Jack's whore' enroute to being his girlfriend unless you do coke and stringing along Arthur for a while. (To hit the 13 bad points for the beach meet up and 20 bad points for the whore dialog on the second sex scene with Jack.) The only problem with this is that Ashley gets addicted to coke and has to fuck Wilson later in the game. Anybody have any ideas to avoid this?

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Been doing a Jack only playthrough. Seems there is no way to be 'Jack's whore' enroute to being his girlfriend unless you do coke and stringing along Arthur for a while. (To hit the 13 bad points for the beach meet up and 20 bad points for the whore dialog on the second sex scene with Jack.) The only problem with this is that Ashley gets addicted to coke and has to fuck Wilson later in the game. Anybody have any ideas to avoid this?
You can use this Cheat Mod to add cash, good/bad points, etc to whatever playthrough or save you're doing. It's allowed me to do impossible playthroughs the base game wouldn't let me do without having to fuck Arthur, do drugs, etc.

Reactions: T800

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
You can use this Cheat Mod to add cash, good/bad points, etc to whatever playthrough or save you're doing. It's allowed me to do impossible playthroughs the base game wouldn't let me do without having to fuck Arthur, do drugs, etc.
I am not particularly averse to using the Cheat Mod and I do use it when I want a quick pass. But I wanted to test whether it was possible to be exclusive to Jack while being nasty, in bed in the base game itself.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Is it possible to cheat on Eric with Dave?
Only in an open relationship with Eric and when Dave is single (he breaks up with Eva after she's been slutting around). Otherwise, it's either Ash doesn't want to go through with it (Good girl) or Dave refuses her advances (Bad girl).

Reactions: Jaekynk

GIORGOS VOGKLI

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 75749

Overview:
You play as Ashley and make choices that will affect her story in a meaningful way. Are you a good girl or a bad one? Will you stay in the right path or deviate and fall prey to the temptations you'll find in your way? Whatever you choose, it will lead to interesting, exciting and vastly different outcomes. This game aims to present you a complex, branching and coherent story, with deep characters and a lot of freedom, with completely hand crafted, hand drawn assets and a very unique art style, different from the usual 3D models. And a lot of kinky scenes and situations!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-07
Release Date: 2019-09-05
Developer: EvaKiss
Censored: No
Version: 0.31
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: - -
Gallery Mod by JohnDupont and Scene guide by dundun.

View attachment 9753 View attachment 3909 View attachment 9754 View attachment 9758 View attachment 9755 View attachment 9757 View attachment 9756
has anybody a save file in the tv show

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes