dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I know this one is possible. I was referring to the scene that follows the date (the Long Island Iced Tea one). There is a dialog option there "Fuck me like a whore" or something. That has a reallyhigh points threshold. 20 bp, I think. I wanted to know whether it was possible to roleplay as a tease in everyday life while doing the nastiest stuff for thr 'right' guy from the get go. I think this route, which you are referring to, blocks out all anal scenes with Jack.
It's possible but you have to go the Arthur route including the hotel (that is a handjob, a kiss and a lapdance), and you have to kiss either Wilson or Doug

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
I heard from top source that evakiss is pregnant, hence delays. Some other top source said, if evakiss is a guy he competing "No Nut November' Challenge. 8=====D''
Conculusion and analysis from president himself :-
Fake news, if anyone is reporting it abandoned or evakiss wont show her tits at end credits of the game.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I heard from top source that evakiss is pregnant, hence delays. Some other top source said, if evakiss is a guy he competing "No Nut November' Challenge. 8=====D''
Conculusion and analysis from president himself :-
Fake news, if anyone is reporting it abandoned or evakiss wont show her tits at end credits of the game.
This is internet, you cannot believe every shit you read.

Reactions: thamaverick

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
It's possible but you have to go the Arthur route including the hotel (that is a handjob, a kiss and a lapdance), and you have to kiss either Wilson or Doug
Without being addicted to coke? Because if Ash is coked up, later in the game she fucks Wilson. I already did the Arthur thingy to get to 20 bad points.

Edit: Thanks dundun, just finished the playthrough with your advice. However, I think kissing Doug is not necessary because without the previous bad choice it dos not give you any bad points and it leads straight to the next sex scene with him. Managed to wean Ash off the initial coke addiction easily too while just getting her hands dirty (literally)!

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks dundun, just finished the playthrough with your advice. However, I think kissing Doug is not necessary because without the previous bad choice it dos not give you any bad points and it leads straight to the next sex scene with him. Managed to wean Ash off the initial coke addiction easily too while just getting her hands dirty (literally)!
You are right, the problem is that you can't avoid kissing Doug if you go on a date with him. And if you don't go out with him you lose a bad point. So you have to tell Eric where Iris is when she runs away from home so she won't offer you the date. Then you only have to do Arthur. You also don't have to have sex with Eva btw, just tell her not to judge you and then you can bully her for 1 bad point.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
You are right, the problem is that you can't avoid kissing Doug if you go on a date with him. And if you don't go out with him you lose a bad point. So you have to tell Eric where Iris is when she runs away from home so she won't offer you the date. Then you only have to do Arthur. You also don't have to have sex with Eva btw, just tell her not to judge you and then you can bully her for 1 bad point.
Yeah, I bullied Eva, danced with Dave before Eric left, played along with Arthur but avoided penetrative sex, kissed Wilson but did not do his drugs or go along with him to the bathroom cubicles, did the drugs at the start, posed nude for Dave's drawing.

Managed 20 bad points without the bad points for drugs at Jessica's home. I did go to the date with Dave, he kissed Ash but she spurned him. Quite happy with the entire narrative, if you ask me.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

News on GGGB v1.0

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been so absent lately. I've been working hard on v1.0 and planning things for the next project. I planned to take 2 months to deliver the final update, but it ended up taking 3. I hate falling out of schedule and I've been feeling quite anxious thins month (I still am!).

But I can say v1.0 will be released at the end of November.

I'm finishing writing and coding the variations for the npc endings and when that's done the script will be sent for proofreading and bug testing. The code is incredibly complex and messy this time, and I don't want to release a broken ending, so I will take some extra steps to ensure the update is playable. While that's being done I will take care of some extra art that's needed and hopefully I can release the Alpha before November ends! Even if that plan failed, it won't take much more than a few days past that, but I'd hate that to happen.

I've kept you waiting far more than I expected and I really really hate that. Finishing GGGB is being very challenging and nerve-wracking and I have no idea if I've done a good job... Hopefully I did and all of you will enjoy the unique end to your particular story, and have fun discovering other possible playthroughs from start to finish.

The release schedule after the Alpha will be the same as always. And I want to remind you the updating of the tiers and pledges will be applied shortly, before v1.0 is released. I talked about those earlier, you can read more about it if you missed that. So I'd ask everyone who's now on the $5 tier to move their pledge to the $3 one, since this will become the new $5 tier and the actual one will disappear.

Other than that, I can just ask you to be a bit more patient while I take care of this final push to complete my vision, a vision that was conceived more than 2 and a half years ago, and that will finally be completed...

Damn, I'm really nervous about this!

milflover69

Apr 19, 2019

News on GGGB v1.0

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been so absent lately. I've been working hard on v1.0 and planning things for the next project. I planned to take 2 months to deliver the final update, but it ended up taking 3. I hate falling out of schedule and I've been feeling quite anxious thins month (I still am!).

But I can say v1.0 will be released at the end of November.

I'm finishing writing and coding the variations for the npc endings and when that's done the script will be sent for proofreading and bug testing. The code is incredibly complex and messy this time, and I don't want to release a broken ending, so I will take some extra steps to ensure the update is playable. While that's being done I will take care of some extra art that's needed and hopefully I can release the Alpha before November ends! Even if that plan failed, it won't take much more than a few days past that, but I'd hate that to happen.

I've kept you waiting far more than I expected and I really really hate that. Finishing GGGB is being very challenging and nerve-wracking and I have no idea if I've done a good job... Hopefully I did and all of you will enjoy the unique end to your particular story, and have fun discovering other possible playthroughs from start to finish.

The release schedule after the Alpha will be the same as always. And I want to remind you the updating of the tiers and pledges will be applied shortly, before v1.0 is released. I talked about those earlier, you can read more about it if you missed that. So I'd ask everyone who's now on the $5 tier to move their pledge to the $3 one, since this will become the new $5 tier and the actual one will disappear.

Other than that, I can just ask you to be a bit more patient while I take care of this final push to complete my vision, a vision that was conceived more than 2 and a half years ago, and that will finally be completed...

Damn, I'm really nervous about this!
Damn the game looks abandoned alright

Osselius

Nov 21, 2019
This has been quite a game. I'm personally not into Patreon things myself, but man, this sure deserves my money. We've been playing the heck out of this with my wife and the replay value is just insane.

Edit: Oh well, became a patron on Patreon.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 379 Votes