ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Just a little confused, is this game completely finished, or is there more to go before it is finished?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I'm the dev of a 3d lifesim game on Unreal Engine but also a huge fan of Good Girl Gone Bad (I previously made ) - IMHO, it's the best adult visual novel out there - and it's pretty much the only game aside from my own project that I still download and play every single update that comes out.
Got a bit impatient waiting for GGGB's final update (I'm sure it will be amazing) so in the meantime, I wrote a little fan fiction called 'Bad Girls Gone Worse' and added it as an optional quest for my game (also I needed an excuse to see the GGGB female characters in 3d :p)
This fan fiction is supposed to take place a couple of years after the original GGGB story finishes - with Ashley, Jessica, Iris & Natasha now reality TV stars. You play as either their fuckbuddy (if male) or a new girl getting 'corrupted'. Eva makes an appearance at some point in the story too, so do Eric, Damian and Tyrone.
If that sounds interesting to anyone, you can check it out here (after choosing New Game and making your player character, press Q > double click 'Bad Girls Gone Worse' to start the quest)

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
I'm the dev of a 3d lifesim game on Unreal Engine but also a huge fan of Good Girl Gone Bad (I previously made ) - IMHO, it's the best adult visual novel out there - and it's pretty much the only game aside from my own project that I still download and play every single update that comes out.
Got a bit impatient waiting for GGGB's final update (I'm sure it will be amazing) so in the meantime, I wrote a little fan fiction called 'Bad Girls Gone Worse' and added it as an optional quest for my game (also I needed an excuse to see the GGGB female characters in 3d :p)
This fan fiction is supposed to take place a couple of years after the original GGGB story finishes - with Ashley, Jessica, Iris & Natasha now reality TV stars. You play as either their fuckbuddy (if male) or a new girl getting 'corrupted'. Eva makes an appearance at some point in the story too, so do Eric, Damian and Tyrone.
If that sounds interesting to anyone, you can check it out here (after choosing New Game and making your player character, press Q > double click 'Bad Girls Gone Worse' to start the quest)
Does EvaKiss get royalties for that? ;)

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I am not particularly averse to using the Cheat Mod and I do use it when I want a quick pass. But I wanted to test whether it was possible to be exclusive to Jack while being nasty, in bed in the base game itself.
yes it is possible, if you mean this exact scene and what follows the red option:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
try to get around these good points and bad points, while flirting with everything that moves and be as sluty as you can get, yet remain faithful.
(for instance i did: go the full camgirl route / attend the poolparty, participate but when they go inside only watch / boob job / go to college) no drugs and arthur in this one

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
yes it is possible, if you mean this exact scene and what follows the red option:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
try to get around these good points and bad points, while flirting with everything that moves and be as sluty as you can get, yet remain faithful.
(for instance i did: go the full camgirl route / attend the poolparty, participate but when they go inside only watch / boob job / go to college) no drugs and arthur in this one
I know this one is possible. I was referring to the scene that follows the date (the Long Island Iced Tea one). There is a dialog option there "Fuck me like a whore" or something. That has a reallyhigh points threshold. 20 bp, I think. I wanted to know whether it was possible to roleplay as a tease in everyday life while doing the nastiest stuff for thr 'right' guy from the get go. I think this route, which you are referring to, blocks out all anal scenes with Jack.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Fuck this shit is abandoned or what?
When the update?
This game is on its' finish line. There will be one last BIG ending update that will end every storyline on every path. And you know this game has a lot of paths and so it should take a while to code everything right. Be patient. If you want something to pass your time while you wait, why not try playing other routes?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
This game is on its' finish line. There will be one last BIG ending update that will end every storyline on every path. And you know this game has a lot of paths and so it should take a while to code everything right. Be patient. If you want something to pass your time while you wait, why not try playing other routes?
Is there anything out there that might show the "other" routes?

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
It does beg the question how long before the game is declared abandoned? 3 months since the last update? 3 months?
It is absurd for you to even remotely imply that the game is abandoned. Eva has no significant history of delaying updates. In fact, she is one of the more consistent developers I have come across. That she would abandon the game right before the final update makes no sense, and that in itself should be enough to make you realise that it is certainly not the case.

Also, Eva made it very clear right after the release of v0.31 that the last version was going to take two months. Seeing as the final release of v0.31 was posted on the 5th of September, the earliest you could have expected the endings was two weeks ago. She is no more than two weeks late. This could have raised legitimate questions if it wasn't for the fact that Eva, on the 21st of October, made it clear that the update was going to be delayed, due to her wanting to get it absolutely right, and that it is significantly larger in size.

There is absolutely nothing that doesn't make sense in terms of why the update isn't out yet. Eva has been transparent with the whole process and said explicitly what the plan is and what is going on. I am absolutely gobsmacked at how the word abandoned is even mentioned in this thread.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I know this one is possible. I was referring to the scene that follows the date (the Long Island Iced Tea one). There is a dialog option there "Fuck me like a whore" or something. That has a reallyhigh points threshold. 20 bp, I think. I wanted to know whether it was possible to roleplay as a tease in everyday life while doing the nastiest stuff for thr 'right' guy from the get go. I think this route, which you are referring to, blocks out all anal scenes with Jack.
then i'd say, no, not possible

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes