Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

More about the new tier structure

Hi guys!

I've finished writing the script and while it's being checked for bugs and stuff I'm finishing the few drawing that were left to do. It's almost done, finally!
Since v1.0 is almost upon us, I decided to change the tiers as I had been announcing. And I just found out I can't change the amount of the pledge as long as there are patrons subscribed to a tier

I wanted to make it as seamless as possible but it seems Patreon won't allow me. I know I asked people on the $5 tier to change to the $3 one, but since I can't modify the amount, I will need to ask people from the $3 to move to the $5 tier... And I will create a new $2 tier that will replace the $1 one. Sorry about this, it's really frustrating.

Also, I'm thinking about transforming the $30 tier into the Inner Circle, so people who are already on it will be upgraded and people already on the $45 tier will be able to get the same content at a lower price point. I hope that sounds good to you guys.

If you have any doubts about updating or changing your pledge check this useful article:

Let me know what you think and, in any case, v1.0 of GGGB will be upon us by the end of the week!

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019

More about the new tier structure

Hi guys!

I've finished writing the script and while it's being checked for bugs and stuff I'm finishing the few drawing that were left to do. It's almost done, finally!
Since v1.0 is almost upon us, I decided to change the tiers as I had been announcing. And I just found out I can't change the amount of the pledge as long as there are patrons subscribed to a tier

I wanted to make it as seamless as possible but it seems Patreon won't allow me. I know I asked people on the $5 tier to change to the $3 one, but since I can't modify the amount, I will need to ask people from the $3 to move to the $5 tier... And I will create a new $2 tier that will replace the $1 one. Sorry about this, it's really frustrating.

Also, I'm thinking about transforming the $30 tier into the Inner Circle, so people who are already on it will be upgraded and people already on the $45 tier will be able to get the same content at a lower price point. I hope that sounds good to you guys.

If you have any doubts about updating or changing your pledge check this useful article:

Let me know what you think and, in any case, v1.0 of GGGB will be upon us by the end of the week!
Exciting news. Can't wait! Has been a good ride, will be nice to see it wrap up.

Reactions: thamaverick

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Does that mean that we're going to have endings with a long roundup of what happened to the various characters in the game?
Something like this?
Considering Eva’s comments about BioWare, I was thinking more like Dragon Age.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Ash.jpg

Nov 28 at 2:29am

It's almost here...

Finishing up the last assets needed for v1.0 update. It's almost done, just a couple more days... I hope I could be as carefree as Ashley this selfie, enjoying her vacation!
But after v1.0 there will still be a ton of work to be done, both to refine and add to GGGB and to start with the new project! There's still a lot to come...

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
She looks like one to me, not all bimbos have fake juggernaut tits you know?

View attachment 472771
I don't talk about looks, she acted like a tease doesn't mean she was a bimbo, in fact is said she had the same IQ than Einstein but because the society back then was more sexist than nowadays she had to act dumb otherwise she were never to get a job with her brain.

Just because she is a tease doesn't make her a bimbo
Exactly

My point, sometimes a person acts someway doesn't mean is their true nature.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I meant the face. In the picture above, despite having full lips, it's still Ashley's face. In the game on the bimbo path she changes her face so much she stops being attractive.
Her lips are the only thing about her face that she changed, unless you want to count straightening her hair and plucking her eyebrows as her face.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Her lips are the only thing about her face that she changed, unless you want to count straightening her hair and plucking her eyebrows as her face.
Bimbo Transformation.png
Nah, in the final bimbo stage her face has definitely also been changed. Her cheek bones have been highlighted more, as has her nose to make it look more straight.

The picture above isn't the best comparison, as you should really compare with the bimbo look before this, but at least it shows the changes to her face.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 472908
Nah, in the final bimbo stage her face has definitely also been changed. Her cheek bones have been highlighted more, as has her nose to make it look more straight.

The picture above isn't the best comparison, as you should really compare with the bimbo look before this, but at least it shows the changes to her face.
Her nose is exactly the same in the first 3 pics, she’s just at an angle in the last one. And the two normal Ashley pics her face is completely slack. This sounds like that time I saw a website try and claim Eliza Dushku had fake cheek bones because she was smiling in one picture compared to another.

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes