Nugelbbub

Aug 24, 2020
hey quick question, the keyboard control is not working. whenever i try to direct the choice with the arrow keys it only jumps on the "More" Button where it shows me my Money.
Only if i enable Voice activation (Shortcut v) its jumps to the other choices.
Maybe some can help? :D

But otherwise great game.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This is a bang celebrities fanfic. lol I see AC from CNN, Yeezy, The R0ck, Emilia "daenerys" Clarke... Oh man...

Also..... Now I wanna listen to "Touch the Sky" by Ye. Thanks.

Reactions: yihman1

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
are there mods for this game to change bad/good points at will?
no need for mod , just need the dev console

DL this tool
extract it in the game folder
open it and press 3 and enter
press a key to close it
now in the game you can make shift+o to open console
bad="number"
or
good="number"
or
money="number"

just do this BEFORE any choice if you want the choice to take account of your modification

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Jasmin is great. If that really was extra content, holy crap that was prolly the best dlc ever... ngl. At least beat H DLC lol

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Jasmin is great. If that really was extra content, holy crap that was prolly the best dlc ever... ngl. At least beat H DLC lol
It wouldn't be correct to call Jasmine content the DLC... More like, an extended cut. She was featured in the base game and even had sexy content, but didn't have an option for a relationship or an ending dedicated to her.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Weird. I got bugged out for a Jasmin event and I didnt get her ending..... I did an event and Jasmin yelled at me saying I didnt do it... Strange.

REALLY loved the sex positive interview with faux Barb-ra Walters...

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
Is there more about Jasmin ending than she's your friend or not ? Is it possible to have a true relationship (of any sort) with her ?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there more about Jasmin ending than she's your friend or not ? Is it possible to have a true relationship (of any sort) with her ?
Yeah, show genuine interest for her as a person during the earlier dates, be single, don't be a bimbo or a thug, pick blue text options. This should give you options to be in a commited relationship with Jasmin for the ending. There isn't much content to it though.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, show genuine interest for her as a person during the earlier dates, be single, don't be a bimbo or a thug, pick blue text options. This should give you options to be in a commited relationship with Jasmin for the ending. There isn't much content to it though.
and don't take cocain ( or stop taking while you still have the choice ) or you will have the junkie ending

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes