crommsolas

May 3, 2020
hello guys and sorry to bother but could you guys help me with a detailed walkthrough of the game i get really lost with the guide scene and much of the time i get lost if you could i would actually appreciate it

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
hello guys and sorry to bother but could you guys help me with a detailed walkthrough of the game i get really lost with the guide scene and much of the time i get lost if you could i would actually appreciate it
you don't have any idea on how big and complex this game is ...
it's impossible to make a walkthrough
just play the game ; select the choices you want , save a lot and replay the game many time theire is soooo many route and ending
I've played this game more than 10 time from star to end and I'm still discovering new scene when I try new choices

Reactions: dibep64670

crommsolas

May 3, 2020
you don't have any idea on how big and complex this game is ...
it's impossible to make a walkthrough
just play the game ; select the choices you want , save a lot and replay the game many time theire is soooo many route and ending
I've played this game more than 10 time from star to end and I'm still discovering new scene when I try new choices
Yeah first time im playin a game that is as complex like this one, never have problem finding or getting where i wanted but in this game is different sometimes the outcome is not what im looking for so thats why i was asking for help but well, ill do that thank you for your answer Nyako

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Maybe check out Manila Shaw, Bright Past, Lily of the Valley, Fashion Business for good corruption games.
But nothing that has quite the amount of group sex and double penetration that GGGB has... Not to mention that everyone becomes a drug addict.

Meawra

Jan 21, 2020
Can anyone give me a clue how to get the ending with ryan? I know i read the first step is you need to work with ryan, but i can't even do that do i need to have more good points or anything?

Oct 1, 2020
But nothing that has quite the amount of group sex and double penetration that GGGB has... Not to mention that everyone becomes a drug addict.
Well, he doesn`t mention group sex as a criteria...and it`s only a small part that`s avoidable.
Same with the drugs, my Ash won`t touch them and reforms Jess while keeping Eva away from them. Iris? well who cares about that little slut anyway.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Well, he doesn`t mention group sex as a criteria...and it`s only a small part that`s avoidable.
Same with the drugs, my Ash won`t touch them and reforms Jess while keeping Eva away from them. Iris? well who cares about that little slut anyway.
I mean I'd like a game that has the amount of insane group sex everyone fucks everyone kinda thing as GGGB.

Also after first run, you can fast forward things quickly enough to try out various ways. I wanted to avoid the gangster angle like a plague but still went thru it once to see what there is. Also the "good" choices in this game are either boring as fuck, or it manages to go through some pretty damn ugly turns anyways (if not worse than the bad choices) with the cucking Eric or sex with dad angles...

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can anyone give me a clue how to get the ending with ryan? I know i read the first step is you need to work with ryan, but i can't even do that do i need to have more good points or anything?
You can't have too many bad points, the cutoff is that Ash needs to still be wearing her "good outfit" by the time she first meets him in the gym, that way she can give him a polite response and that leads to him hiring her during the interview.

After that you just need to accept Ryan's advances during the work events and be single during the endgame to get his ending.

EDIT: I think the relationship ending only happens if Ash is still wearing her "good outfit" by the endgame, otherwise she just has casual sex with her boss.

Reactions: Meawra

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
You can't have too many bad points, the cutoff is that Ash needs to still be wearing her "good outfit" by the time she first meets him in the gym, that way she can give him a polite response and that leads to him hiring her during the interview.

After that you just need to accept Ryan's advances during the work events and be single during the endgame to get his ending.

EDIT: I think the relationship ending only happens if Ash is still wearing her "good outfit" by the endgame, otherwise she just has casual sex with her boss.
Also I think there's a point where you go out with him and he talks about being old and you MUST say that hes still young or something to that degree. Its one of those things in these kinda games where every choice in dialogue must be taken literally there's no subtlety. IRL you'll probably never outright say that to someone even IF you're trying to get into your elderly boss's pants...

Reactions: Meawra
4.70 star(s) 376 Votes