• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AgainstDaMachine

Formerly 'RaginAgainst'
Jun 8, 2017
Yo, I've checked all the available guides but none of them touch on how to keep Eric alive, I've tried just about every single combination of choices but he always ends up dead. The first time I played this, I somehow managed to keep him alive but I can't remember the choices I took to reach that, does anyone know how to keep him alive?

Do you need to ask him for an open relationship, is that the only way to keep him alive?

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Yo, I've checked all the available guides but none of them touch on how to keep Eric alive, I've tried just about every single combination of choices but he always ends up dead. The first time I played this, I somehow managed to keep him alive but I can't remember the choices I took to reach that, does anyone know how to keep him alive?

Do you need to ask him for an open relationship, is that the only way to keep him alive?
Just keep playing.

Reactions: Solrane

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

Well, you teased him too much sexually on your other playthrough, that's why he came back early from his mission.
But keep playing anyway.

tj191

Nov 8, 2020
how do you get these endings
the jasmin girlfriend ending
the tyrone girlfriend ending
the jack slut ending
the jack girlfriend ending

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
how do you get these endings
the jasmin girlfriend ending
the tyrone girlfriend ending
the jack slut ending
the jack girlfriend ending
the jasmin girlfriend ending - Interact with her and in her apartment choices select good options

the tyrone girlfriend ending - Interact with Tyronne. Be in his video (need 10 fame) and dont' sleep with Jack and Tyronne buddies

the jack slut ending - With Jack choose slut choices. Can be in relationship with other.

the jack girlfriend ending - With Jack choose slut choices. Cannot be in relationship with other. Exception is Eric. But should dump him later. Need to have atleast one piercing or tattoo before beach scene. If going for good girl suggest only belly piercing

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019

Eric never dies it just seems that way for a wile just keep playing

David9sk

May 17, 2020
fucking it's a good story :D nice finally a real game ... I wasn't horny from the game for a long time :DDDD thank you for this game

I have 2 questions:

1. Will there be another update? ...

2 and especially some similar games please :))) anyone know?

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
fucking it's a good story :D nice finally a real game ... I wasn't horny from the game for a long time :DDDD thank you for this game

I have 2 questions:

1. Will there be another update? ...

2 and especially some similar games please :))) anyone know?
GGGB is finished. There was talk of a Eric DLC but i dont think that will happen. The Dev Evakiss has released her next game Our Red String. Check it out. Its good. Plus Lust Campus is a new game. Similar to GGGB but just started

Reactions: David9sk

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Dunno if anyone with a relatively intimate knowledge of the game flags is still hanging around, but I have a couple questions about Eva.

Is it possible to get thug Eva without making her a slut? The scene guide mentions a couple of times that Eva will invite you to meet Wilson before scene the initial Wilson blackmail scene, without her being a slut, but I've tried a couple different permutations that lead to the blackmail scene without seeing anything of the kind.

On the similar note, is it possible to set the slut Eva flag during the "truth or dare" scene near the beginning of the game? The scene guide claims it is as long as you have 4 or more drinks, and I've tried several route permutations getting to that scene, drunk varying amounts up to the maximum possible, and still didn't get slut Eva set.

For reference, I'm playing 1.1Alpha (the latest Mac version posted in OP), and am mostly tending towards a "bad girl" route, though I'm not making every bad decision.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Dunno if anyone with a relatively intimate knowledge of the game flags is still hanging around, but I have a couple questions about Eva.

Is it possible to get thug Eva without making her a slut? The scene guide mentions a couple of times that Eva will invite you to meet Wilson before scene the initial Wilson blackmail scene, without her being a slut, but I've tried a couple different permutations that lead to the blackmail scene without seeing anything of the kind.

On the similar note, is it possible to set the slut Eva flag during the "truth or dare" scene near the beginning of the game? The scene guide claims it is as long as you have 4 or more drinks, and I've tried several route permutations getting to that scene, drunk varying amounts up to the maximum possible, and still didn't get slut Eva set.

For reference, I'm playing 1.1Alpha (the latest Mac version posted in OP), and am mostly tending towards a "bad girl" route, though I'm not making every bad decision.
The only way to have thug Eve is to get her addicted to drugs and join the gang. That only happens if she hooks up with Wilson and dumps Dave. Or Dave dumps her after Ash informs him of Eve's activities.

For Eve slut route you need 2 bad points when you meet Jack in gym first time with Eve. 1 or 0 bad points will give you the option to warn her off. 4 or more bad points will make Jack flirt with you instead ending the route. If you want Eve to continue the slut route you need to make Dave break up with her.

If you dont join Eve with Wilson and warn Dave of the thugs looking for him Eve stays in the slut route and you can control how much she gets corrupted and how much you join in.

I suggest you download the 1.2 complete version because there are some storyline changes which polishes the story. Mostly focused on Jasmine.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

GGGB vs ORS

It's been a while since Good Girl Gone Bad was finished and Our Red String started development. Looking back on my first game and deeper into the second one, I can't help but compare them and see what lessons I can extract from thet.

The structure and gameplay mechanics in ORS are very similar to the ones in GGGB. The focus was to create an interactive story where the player can influence the plot through several narrative choices. I wanted him to feel he had the power to actually shape the story in a meaningful way, that his actions have a clear effect not only on the outcome of the plot but on the characters themselves. And I wanted to trim all the fat from the experience: no stat grinding, no pointless roaming around and no cumbersome game play cycle. Just a streamlined and engaging story that moved forward and evolved with your choices.

GGGB was my first attempt at something like that and I had no real idea of what I was doing. All I knew was that I wanted to push the branching mechanics to the extreme and give the player as much sense of agency as possible. With that in mind I took the potential of a fairly bland starting point and pushed it in different directions, giving Ashley wildly different possibilities: she started as a fairly normal and innocent girl and could end up becoming a gang leader, dealing drugs and shooting people, and everything in between. The only real mechanic other than tracking the different choice variables was a simple Good vs Bad point system to help the player keep track of his standing, and those points interacted with the gameplay giving you access to special dialogue options and choices, similarly to Mass Effect.

ORS basically takes that system and builds upon it. Instead of a binary point system, now you have different stats and a complementary mechanic with Will points, implementing them to the gameplay in a more dynamic and intrinsic way. The backbone of the experience still is the choice-driven branching storyline, but this time, instead of pushing for the most outlandish variety possible, I wanted to explore choice and consequence on a deeper and more nuanced level. I’d say ORS is building up on what I learned with GGGB, a more mature and better structured version of what erotic VN storytelling is able to offer, but the motivation behind both games is practically the same.

What is your opinion on the matter? Do you think ORS improves on the gameplay compared to GGGB? And which approach do you enjoy more?

Reactions: deaddog and NourX

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
Great game, lots of options, lots of different routes, it makes for a really great and replayable game, wish there was an option to keep the pubic hair though, or even change it, wild, trimmed and clean shaven or something, i would also have loved to have seen an option to go full buttslut as well, pretty much anal only (for the anal lovers out there like me you get me?) but other than that, truly great game!

David9sk

May 17, 2020

GGGB vs ORS

It's been a while since Good Girl Gone Bad was finished and Our Red String started development. Looking back on my first game and deeper into the second one, I can't help but compare them and see what lessons I can extract from thet.

The structure and gameplay mechanics in ORS are very similar to the ones in GGGB. The focus was to create an interactive story where the player can influence the plot through several narrative choices. I wanted him to feel he had the power to actually shape the story in a meaningful way, that his actions have a clear effect not only on the outcome of the plot but on the characters themselves. And I wanted to trim all the fat from the experience: no stat grinding, no pointless roaming around and no cumbersome game play cycle. Just a streamlined and engaging story that moved forward and evolved with your choices.

GGGB was my first attempt at something like that and I had no real idea of what I was doing. All I knew was that I wanted to push the branching mechanics to the extreme and give the player as much sense of agency as possible. With that in mind I took the potential of a fairly bland starting point and pushed it in different directions, giving Ashley wildly different possibilities: she started as a fairly normal and innocent girl and could end up becoming a gang leader, dealing drugs and shooting people, and everything in between. The only real mechanic other than tracking the different choice variables was a simple Good vs Bad point system to help the player keep track of his standing, and those points interacted with the gameplay giving you access to special dialogue options and choices, similarly to Mass Effect.

ORS basically takes that system and builds upon it. Instead of a binary point system, now you have different stats and a complementary mechanic with Will points, implementing them to the gameplay in a more dynamic and intrinsic way. The backbone of the experience still is the choice-driven branching storyline, but this time, instead of pushing for the most outlandish variety possible, I wanted to explore choice and consequence on a deeper and more nuanced level. I’d say ORS is building up on what I learned with GGGB, a more mature and better structured version of what erotic VN storytelling is able to offer, but the motivation behind both games is practically the same.

What is your opinion on the matter? Do you think ORS improves on the gameplay compared to GGGB? And which approach do you enjoy more?
I think GGGB has a better approach and those points are good, I would put them in the game ORS :) it's just my opinion :)

Reactions: davidgarit74

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Does anybody know what kind of filter/process Eva Kiss used for the background images? I assume it is some form of "Oil Painting" filter and maybe some blur effect.

I attached two examples with the reference image and the background used in GGGB, I challenge anybody to give the exact method (for Photoshop or Gimp; values for the filter). But seriously any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

hotelroom.jpg hotel ref.jpg alley.jpg alley ref.jpg

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes