bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I don't have a lot of time to play games, so how is the point system?

Can you go balanced (e.g. have 32 'Good' points & 27 'Bad' points) and get a good amount of content for both sides or does the games favors you more if you commit to one side?
You can get a lot of scenes even as a good girl (although a goody two shoes will have next to nothing). The thing is a lot of the scenes are the same, it's just depending on your alignment and life path does the narration change. There are a couple of instances where if you don't have Ashley practice anal and deepthroating then she'll back off efforts to try it.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I don't have a lot of time to play games, so how is the point system?

Can you go balanced (e.g. have 32 'Good' points & 27 'Bad' points) and get a good amount of content for both sides or does the game favors you more if you commit to one side?
Go into the developer console with shift+O, search on f95 for enabling this.

Then you can give yourself good and bad points. Type good=30 or bad=40 or whatever. This is cheating but will open up dialogue paths that you couldn’t take if your points were too low. This won’t open everything though because the story is affected by choices. But at least you won’t be stuck because you don’t have enough points to take the path you want.

The game is really good and worth a few play throughs.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Great game. But is there an open-but-committed relationship ending with Eric or another M character (if she dumps him) where she actually loves her S/O and doesn't treat him like a little bitch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
My last post was a bit of a ramble, So I want to try to clarify & condense what I mean with my criticism of the characters moral compass issues, which I feel would have made the characters & overall story have more depth & immersion.

So to clarify, with the morality breakdown, it's overly simplistic. You're either a plain, boring & insecure good person who's only "good" because your self value comes from how others perceive you, or you're a confident, fun elite person that disregards the opinions of others, (though not really as Jessica pointed out), & seeks out self gratification regardless of the consequences. There's no real self evaluation. You're either accountable to other people or accountable to no one. There's no real concept of empathy, honor, justice, etc...

So when it comes to things like cheating for example, I know that I would never cheat on my partner, (well partners because I'm poly but we won't get into that). & the sole reason is because I love them & the thought of betraying them or causing them harm sickens me. I don't care about what others think or about the risks of getting caught, All I care about is protecting them from harm, not being the source of it. That kind of ethic is lacking in this game.

Now I understand that obviously the characters are going to cheat, that's the point of the game after all. Cheating & corruption for the faps. I get it. My point is, the characters would be better & more realistic if that fundamental element was part of their morality. But when Ashley cheats, she's so focused on how pleasurable it felt that it overrides most of her guilt & remorse, & her guilt only comes from realizing that it was wrong in the eyes of others & they would look bad on her if they ever found out. There's no element of "Oh shit. How could I do this to the man I love". That internal struggle would make the characters more believable.
Agree 100% on this. I was also really expecting an ethical slut path, especially considering she can sleep around and still retain some good-girl points. The game was great, but I was really disappointed that path wasn't there. Considering the open relationship option is a big path in the game, that would've provided the "happy ending" I was missing. Pun definitely intended. You can be a good girl (or guy) and still sleep around a lot if you do it ethically, but the only option in the open-relationship path, taken to the end, just turned her into a morally reprehensible bitch. It would have been great to have a few more dialogue options with her s/o on that path to get an ending where he's on-board and she remains a good person.

Back to your point on the game though, I actually worry that in our current instagram image-obsessed culture, a growing number of people IRL are raised not really knowing the difference between ethics and public perception. A lot of virtue signaling with little actual morality. Sure, the religious right were the same way, sans the g-strings. Now it's the Kim K inspired girl-boss putting out a yass-queen post.

Last edited:

Peeinghuman

Oct 24, 2019
Anyway to have a threesome with Eva and Dave. MC has a dialogue thinking about it but I don't know how to make that happen

Back

Aug 3, 2017
(Snipped.)
I wanted to give you guys upvotes but I hit my daily reaction limit. (Damnit.) ^^' Never seen that fan image before, and I enjoyed reading through your posts, Demitrius. I dig such discussions and also the input provided by others in response. Anyhow, y'all take care, keep an eye out on Eva's other game in progress while also discovering other cool games, and stay safe out there! Cheers!

scratchenergy

Nov 9, 2020
played through a time or two and want to get the thug boss ending but haven't otherwise gone down that road much - what are the key decisions to make/not make to go down that path? trying to read the scene guide backwards is giving me a headache and i don't want to just cheat the ending, I want to do a full playthrough that involves that ending

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes