Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
I did another run but Dad always ends like a bum. i screw in some point.

And i finish the game again almost like the same way haha i care a lot about Ash to give her bad choices!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I did another run but Dad always ends like a bum. i screw in some point.

And i finish the game again almost like the same way haha i care a lot about Ash to give her bad choices!
The best and most straight forward route is to have relationship with dad and never get into relationship with arthur. having 30 gp is also a must

Other than that it is to always choose the blue options with dad and defend him against mom. also when dad invites you to dinner pick him over arthur

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Can I play this game as pure lesbian only without dick involved?
Yup.
With Jess
Good path - you need to be good and turn her good (encourage her to give up drugs and be herself). help her when she asks for homework.
Also can play bad but dicks will be involved.

With Eve two ways.
Good path - break up (or not) with Eric. choose to make out with her in club and then path opens up.
Bad(ish) path - allow eve to cheat on dave but continue to be friends and dont join her with thugs and encourage dave to break up with eve.
Bad path - both corrupted and dicks involved

Nat - sharing only

Jasmine - be good spend time with her and don't discriminate. smallest storyline

Reactions: NukaCola

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm curious. How many people here is female? Does male play this game too?. I have no problem with female protagonist but in this game, the way mc think, the dialogue seem to be extremely girly. Seem like this game is cater for female audience.

smirold

Apr 24, 2017
Bonjour je me permet de poster ma traduction de Good-Girl-Gone-Bad-v1-2 sur ce fil pour ceux que sa intéresse n’hésiter pas a faire une correction si il y a des courageux.

Traduction Française (Unrated) Good-Girl-Gone-Bad-v1-2
Traduit avec Google et phrases retravailler pour une meilleur compréhension peut contenir des erreurs (a corriger si il y a des motiver je l'ai traduit seul soyer indulgent) merci

*****************************************************************************************

Hello, I'm posting my translation of Good-Girl-Gone-Bad-v1-2 on this thread for those who are interested, don't hesitate to make a correction if there are brave people.

Translate French (Unrated) Good-Girl-Gone-Bad-v1-2
Translated with Google and sentences reworked for a better understanding may contain errors (to correct if there are reasons I translated alone be lenient) thank you

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'm curious. How many people here is female? Does male play this game too?. I have no problem with female protagonist but in this game, the way mc think, the dialogue seem to be extremely girly. Seem like this game is cater for female audience.
Im male and i play this game, i play a lot of female MC games because i enjoy turning them into sluts lol.

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
That's why its so well written. Its a game created by a woman and they create far better love/sex stories than men.

If it was a game created by a man, at this moment, the main char - 16yo boi - would be fucking her mom, sister, all schoolmates, his cousin, aunt, house maid, pizza delivery girl and neighbors haha (speaking generally of course)

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yup.
With Jess
Good path - you need to be good and turn her good (encourage her to give up drugs and be herself). help her when she asks for homework.
Also can play bad but dicks will be involved.

With Eve two ways.
Good path - break up (or not) with Eric. choose to make out with her in club and then path opens up.
Bad(ish) path - allow eve to cheat on dave but continue to be friends and dont join her with thugs and encourage dave to break up with eve.
Bad path - both corrupted and dicks involved

Nat - sharing only

Jasmine - be good spend time with her and don't discriminate. smallest storyline
Thank you. What about Iris ? Can you do something with her?
Also is it possible to make Ash always wearing new clothes instead of changing back to old boring clothes?

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thank you. What about Iris ? Can you do something with her?
Also is it possible to make Ash always wearing new clothes instead of changing back to old boring clothes?
Most of Iris gameplay is on Arthur path so nothing exclusive with her.
However one of the surprises in this game is that she can end up with 4 different guys in the epilogue depending on choices made. Its one of the things that makes GGGB so enjoyable and replayable. I don't want to spoil it.

The clothes Ash wears are depended on the points you get. Good Ash has a set of clothes she changes as story progresses. Bad Ash has a different set which can also be "upgraded" to Slutty Ash and then Bimbo Ash.

Once you go shopping with Jess to buy new clothes you get an option to change to your new clothes when you next go to college. Be friends with Jess and help her to get this option. I believe if you are not friends with Jess then you go shopping with Eve.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
However one of the surprises in this game is that she can end up with 4 different guys in the epilogue depending on choices made. Its one of the things that makes GGGB so enjoyable and replayable. I don't want to spoil it.

The clothes Ash wears are depended on the points you get. Good Ash has a set of clothes she changes as story progresses. Bad Ash has a different set which can also be "upgraded" to Slutty Ash and then Bimbo Ash.

Once you go shopping with Jess to buy new clothes you get an option to change to your new clothes when you next go to college. Be friends with Jess and help her to get this option. I believe if you are not friends with Jess then you go shopping with Eve.
Does that mean you can still have fun with Iris? But with Arthur involved? I hasn't even meet him yet.
Thanks. I got the clothes after go shopping with Jess but she changed back to old clothes the day after. I was asking if you could keep the new clothes forever like a daily outfit or not? I have both GP and BP but GP is more prominent than other.

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
Est
Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.2 Jasmin DLC] [EvaKiss]

SPANISH TRANSLATION - TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL

With the permission of its great creator 'EvaKiss', whom I thank for such a good game, especially script and drawings created, I upload a semi-automatic translation in Spanish.
I would have liked this translation to be manual, but it is very long and I have not been able to go over it completely, so if you see any big mistake, I will
you pass by and I'm trying to fix it as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings. Darax ;)

Con el permiso de su gran creadora 'EvaKiss', a la cual doy las gracias por tan buen juego, sobre todo guion y dibujos creados, subo una traducción semi-automática en Español.
Esta traducción me hubiera gustado que hubiera sido manual, pero es muy larga y no he podido repasarla completamente, con lo cual si veis algún fallo gordo, me lo
pasáis y lo intento reparar lo antes posible.
Espero que lo disfrutéis.
Un saludo. Darax ;)
Esta para android ??

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Does that mean you can still have fun with Iris? But with Arthur involved? I hasn't even meet him yet.
Thanks. I got the clothes after go shopping with Jess but she changed back to old clothes the day after. I was asking if you could keep the new clothes forever like a daily outfit or not? I have both GP and BP but GP is more prominent than other.
Yes you have the option of including Iris in your relationship with Arthur but recommended to have some bad points (20 min - 40 for full depravity).

For clothes, after you buy the new clothes when shopping with Jess an option will appear the next day when you go to college asking if you will wear your same clothes or the new one. This is a permanent change.

However as you progress and depending on the points you accumulate more there will be wadrobe changes in the game. These are fixed and can't be changed. GP will have 2 wadrobe changes and BP has 4 depending on the level of BP.

Yes you have the option of including Iris in your relationship with Arthur but recommended to have some bad points (20 min - 40 for full depravity).

For clothes, after you buy the new clothes when shopping with Jess an option will appear the next day when you go to college asking if you will wear your same clothes or the new one. This is a permanent change.

However as you progress and depending on the points you accumulate more there will be wadrobe changes in the game. These are fixed and can't be changed. GP will have 2 wadrobe changes and BP has 4 depending on the level of BP.
You can also have fun with Iris on the Dave, Jack, Eva and Jess path. More good points and committed relationship needed. But these are just hookups.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

No it's not permanent. I choose new clothes when go to college after shopping with Jess but then she change back to old clothes the day after that. She said it's too revealing or something. Maybe its because my BP isn't high enough?. I want to play good Ash but the good clothes is just so plain and boring.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
You can also have fun with Iris on the Dave, Jack, Eva and Jess path. More good points and committed relationship needed. But these are just hookups.
iris on the jess path? i don't believe that's possible. you only can have fun with iris on a proxy and whoever that is, makes it instantly impossible to end up with good jess

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes