jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I've been thinking about GGGB lately, the good, the bad and the ugly missed opportunities. This is not meant to take anything away from the game or the new one (ORS) but I feel the ending of GGGB was kind of rushed or rather there could have been a lot more. I get the EK wanted to move on and it would have been dificult to continue GGGB due to some problems. However it is interesting to speculate/fantasize what could have been. Or what a remaster/version 1.3+ could look like. Thus this post.

This will be a longer post split into several parts if there is feedback ;) Or maybe I am shouting into a void...

I think one of the major issues that led to the quick ending of GGGB was the branching paths (and the mixing/crossing of scenes) and additionally the body modifications. Let's start with the latter. There were four basic types of modification that needed to be taken into account when creating scenes (and I am talking about the image plates not the "if this then that" programming or the writing). These were for Ashley: clothes, piercings, tattoos and hair. Each with several variable such as hair = blond or red; piercing = tongue, navel, nip, clit; clothing = good, fancy, thug, sexy, whore etc. But the most dificult I assume was tattoos, where you had several lower back, pelvis, back, arm and leg. Especially lower back, and some of the variable were not that visually distinct, again think lower back tats. Plus in the later game you had the surgery stuff (lips, tits)

Here we have the first part where I speculate a remaster (for lack of a better term) would have to build on. Reduce the number of body mods, make them more impactful by tying them to specific paths and excluding them from others (e.g. thug, bimbo, good girl).

But what do you guys think? Did you feel all the body mods were necessary? Did you play with limiting some to certain paths or did you go for an almost all or nothing approach?

P.S: If I continue this speculation the next post would be on character references (for old characters and possible new ones).
P.P.S: Please excuse any mistakes English is my second language.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
But what do you guys think? Did you feel all the body mods were necessary? Did you play with limiting some to certain paths or did you go for an almost all or nothing approach?
I really liked them. I try to maximize on them on the slut routes and minimize on the good girl routes (though ive certainly done runs with good girl mods and bad girl no mods). I think its fantastic how EK was able to implement these mods and still make a great game while not getting stalled. Personally, I like being able to "customize" her according to the kind of girl I want Ashley to be and adds a lot to the game

Reactions: MarinBladewing

chodu_baba

Mar 7, 2020
The game that pulled me into playing with female protagonist. and what a experience. wish there was part 2 or something with new place and new people...kudos to all the guys involve in making of this master piece..

Reactions: ducnam0406

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The game that pulled me into playing with female protagonist. and what a experience. wish there was part 2 or something with new place and new people...kudos to all the guys involve in making of this master piece..
There is no part 2 but the dev has started a new game "Our Red String". Technically its an improvement and story is developing nicely. Also there "Lust Campus". Another dev but I liked the art. Also new

REAPER2599

Oct 17, 2020
I have 1 question, how do you get Eva also into the gang, I've played this so many times but I just don't know how to do it

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I have 1 question, how do you get Eva also into the gang, I've played this so many times but I just don't know how to do it
Get her to be a slut by the time you meet the thugs at the party. Easiest way to do this is let Eva get felt up by Jack when you go to the pool by having less than 2 bad points and then not warning her about Jack. Pretty much sets her on the path as long as you keep choosing the proper choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
If you have 2 bad points or less Jack will flirt with Eve instead of Ash. this is optional. Then when invited to Jess birthday party at club she will take drugs and will flirt with the gang members. This sets her on the gang path. If you join her in taking drugs and encourage her to continue exploring her desires Eve and Ash will join the gang.

Alternatively Ash can refuse to take drugs and not support or join Eve. This sets Eve in solo gang path.

If you refuse drugs but show concern for Eve you have the chance for Eve to not join the gang and reunite with Dave as a naughtier version. You must ask Dave to give Eve another chance.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
i'd like to try this game but the .rar file is corrupted everytime i DL
Try a different extractor-archiver program (like 7-Zip). I know the archive isn't corrupted and the game works fine after extracting the game files. If that doesn't do it, try using administrator mode. Change pathways (try different drives if needed) as you need to. Should work. Good luck and happy gaming! Give me an updoot to let me know if any of that worked for you. Cheers!

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes