msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
once the best games here. does anyone know similar? with female protagonists?
Same Dev has ongoing Our Red String. Also recommend Lust Campus and Jessica O'Neal's Hard News. You could also try A Wife and a Mother and Heavy Five.
There are a few others but they dont have the best design and/or haven't progressed far enough to recommend

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I literally give up on reading walkthrough.. my gameplay is to much weird for any listed :D for long time i kept belanced both but at some point started accumulating a lot of "bad" but still collecting the "good", I don't always choice the "worst" option but at the same time don't either do the "good" ones, any ending with whore while keep studing? xD
Little sad that the dad route seem be inacessible but from what i've read you really need to be in the good path.. i mean she flashed her boobs, his dad have literally drool at the mouth but nothing happens; well still have a lot to play but have no clue what gonna happens (secret route? lmao)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
any ending with whore while keep studing? xD
Nope but you can be an excellent student and bad Ash. You automatically drop out of college on whore path.

Little sad that the dad route seem be inacessible but from what i've read you really need to be in the good path.. i mean she flashed her boobs, his dad have literally drool at the mouth but nothing happens; well still have a lot to play but have no clue what gonna happens (secret route? lmao)
You can be with dad even on bad Ash path but never on slut path. little creativity needed. You can also use the cheat mod if you want to do it quickly.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I was today years old when I found out Eva doesn't always cheat on Dave. How do you avoid that?
Don't have more than 1 BP when going to the gym for the first time. You get to warn Eve off. Or if you have 3-4 BP Jack will hit on Ash instead and leave Eve alone

Diomedes90

Dec 26, 2017
its ridiculous that i need good points to fuck the dad, would made more sense to be bad for incest
Nah, I think it makes perfect sense. She doesn't fuck him because she gets off on incest, she fucks him out of pity and a warped sense of family duty. Maybe even to try and shake him out of his depression. That's ''Good Girl'' taken to the absolute extreme. Which isn't mentally healthy. No one should be all good or all bad all the time, imo.

Diomedes90

Dec 26, 2017
Ok so, I normally almost never comment on this, but I'm gonna right now. SPOILERS MOTHERFUCKERS!

Corruption is one of my kinks. I love the fantasy of a Good Girl (tm) slowly going completely out of control. But this game seemed different from the outset, I really connected with the characters. I also really, really didn't want to fuck the Jack guy. No idea why, but I instantly hated his guts. All that guy was was his muscles, his car and his body count (which, amazingly, later turned out not to be true, but still, huge insecurity red flags, which later turned out to be indeed very true.)

So instead of turning the MC into a complete dick-obsessed cumbucket like I normally do, I decided to roleplay it. See what hapenned. Go for what I wanted without going out of my way to be a dick. Basically be myself as much as possible. I could always go the corruption route later.

And holy shit. Dumped the guy who went to Somalia, because fuck him for leaving me and his little sister behind. Mum and Dad were hopeless, so pretty much fuck them as well. Had some fun while I was single, made loads of money off Instagram, became a model, let the BF do her thing, found the OTHER BF and helped her sort herself out a bit (BTW, I related to Jessica hardcore, love that character), fell in love with Dave and got married. Did NOT go back to the ex who returned from Somalia 'cos that shit was over, dammit, I don't care how many Harambes he killed. The End.

And now I can't go back. How do I ruin this perfect story? I can't go the corruption route.

TL;DR Fantastic game, developer will be getting my money at some point, 10/10 will eventually play again. Just... just let me forget the roleplay ending first.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Ok so, I normally almost never comment on this, but I'm gonna right now. SPOILERS MOTHERFUCKERS!

Corruption is one of my kinks. I love the fantasy of a Good Girl (tm) slowly going completely out of control. But this game seemed different from the outset, I really connected with the characters. I also really, really didn't want to fuck the Jack guy. No idea why, but I instantly hated his guts. All that guy was was his muscles, his car and his body count (which, amazingly, later turned out not to be true, but still, huge insecurity red flags, which later turned out to be indeed very true.)

So instead of turning the MC into a complete dick-obsessed cumbucket like I normally do, I decided to roleplay it. See what hapenned. Go for what I wanted without going out of my way to be a dick. Basically be myself as much as possible. I could always go the corruption route later.

And holy shit. Dumped the guy who went to Somalia, because fuck him for leaving me and his little sister behind. Mum and Dad were hopeless, so pretty much fuck them as well. Had some fun while I was single, made loads of money off Instagram, became a model, let the BF do her thing, found the OTHER BF and helped her sort herself out a bit (BTW, I related to Jessica hardcore, love that character), fell in love with Dave and got married. Did NOT go back to the ex who returned from Somalia 'cos that shit was over, dammit, I don't care how many Harambes he killed. The End.

And now I can't go back. How do I ruin this perfect story? I can't go the corruption route.

TL;DR Fantastic game, developer will be getting my money at some point, 10/10 will eventually play again. Just... just let me forget the roleplay ending first.

i wanted to be good, an angel. At the party I avoided all sexual questions and didn't want to answer either. so i had to drink and in the end I was so drunk that i had no option to refuse jack, he just took me home and fucked me ... damn alcohol ;-)

Reactions: Diomedes90

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 64, in script
    init -1500 python hide:
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 64, in <module>
    init -1500 python hide:
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 94, in _execute_python_hide
    config.font_transforms["opendyslexic"] = opendyslexic
Exception: config.font_transforms is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 64, in script
    init -1500 python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Home\Documents\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Home\Documents\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 64, in <module>
    init -1500 python hide:
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 94, in _execute_python_hide
    config.font_transforms["opendyslexic"] = opendyslexic
  File "C:\Users\Home\Documents\renpy\defaultstore.py", line 87, in __getattr__
    raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.font_transforms is not a known configuration variable.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Wed Mar 31 09:46:16 2021

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Some artist should make a 3D version of this game. The script is already written, just replace the images... Just ask the original artist guy who made GGGB for his permission and share profits.

Reactions: maaarco2014
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes