He Game

Sep 15, 2022
So finally the dev is started working on this project this is awesome to playing this game one more time

Yo dev I'm looking forward good luck ;)

Reactions: Gellyacde

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
I am stuck here
after Sakuya showed up while fucking Asami at her room
How can I skip time to night?
Bed at my room doesn't work it just says 'There are still actions to be done today'

Never mind. I played again, the time passed to night automatically. I guess it was just a bug
Shit, I'm experiencing the same but my autosaves don't go back to before the bug. I have a manual save from 2 hours prior :cautious:

Edit: only took about 20 minutes to catch up. Long live the skip button.
Great game btw, love the atmosphere and the LI's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gellyacde

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Name changer doesn't work, it has incorrect names all over the damn place and the dev thinks breaking URM somehow makes the game better? As if we can't just decompile the fucking thing. No thanks, PASS.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I will only be able to play in Tuesday so i am curious why does everybody say that the route ending is so bad?

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Is this guy talking about the headband lol
Upon closer inspection I believe that's supposed to be the under part of his hair, however it's so dark you can barely tell. Like thats his hairline? The perspective is wrong with his bangs.

TsundereGuy93

Jun 2, 2017
I got to say I do enjoy this game a lot. However whats the point of the stats, for example strength, agility, Chrisma, etc. Are they going to be part of a branching story plot or just there for downtime?

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
Yasuka's "bush" is somewhat inconsistent. She has it trimmed in one scene, then it suddenly grows wild in next scene. :p
Disclaimer: This is not a complaint, both looks great.

4.10 star(s) 173 Votes