nightblade123

Mar 21, 2021
Unlock all Galleries (and cheats!) for version 0.7

Just download the attached "persistent.zip" file and extract it into the game/saves subfolder of your game. This is not (!) a save game, it just unlocks all galleries (sprites, music, CGs, backgrounds and animations), and it enables the cheat menu again.
It's not working

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Not sure if anyone else noticed this already, but it won't let you put in a name for your character that includes an 's' now, because it just opens the save menu every time you try to type the letter lmao. Did figure out a workaround, since it doesn't try to open the menu when holding shift, had to turn on caps lock then use shift+s to type lowercase.

nightblade123

Mar 21, 2021
Unlock all Galleries (and cheats!) for version 0.7

Just download the attached "persistent.zip" file and extract it into the game/saves subfolder of your game. This is not (!) a save game, it just unlocks all galleries (sprites, music, CGs, backgrounds and animations), and it enables the cheat menu again.
I did anything like you said but it is not working? how can I fix it

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
When I copy this file to save and start the game, it is not show all scene and seem the file persistent was changed
Oh -- try to delete the following file then (or replace it with the one from my ZIP archive):
Code:
%APPDATA%\RenPy\TEOTStudio-GoodbyeEternity\persistent

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
(Screenshots)
Please do the following:
  • Close the game
  • Delete the "persistent" file from the game/saves subfolder of the game
    (this should be obvious, but you do have the game extracted to begin with, right?)
  • Delete the "persistent" file from %APPDATA%\RenPy\TEOTStudio-GoodbyeEternity
  • Copy the "persistent" file I provided to the game/saves subfolder of the game
  • Run the game

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
Upon closer inspection I believe that's supposed to be the under part of his hair, however it's so dark you can barely tell. Like thats his hairline? The perspective is wrong with his bangs.
Huh I thought they changed his hairstyle a while ago but I guess not judging from the screenshots
Guess that really is supposed to be his hair but its too dark for some reason

nightblade123

Mar 21, 2021
Please do the following:
  • Close the game
  • Delete the "persistent" file from the game/saves subfolder of the game
    (this should be obvious, but you do have the game extracted to begin with, right?)
  • Delete the "persistent" file from %APPDATA%\RenPy\TEOTStudio-GoodbyeEternity
  • Copy the "persistent" file I provided to the game/saves subfolder of the game
  • Run the game
ok thanks, it's work

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
are the animations not moving for some as well? they arent moving for me
If you donwloaded v0.7 from the OP, the filename should have "animated" in its name indicating that the animations are actually animated. There're also "classic" versions without animation: AFAIK the previous version 0.6.91 (classic) is free for everyone to download from itch.io, and the current version 0.7 (classic) is available for lower tier members on Patreon.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
One question when Kimochi is grabbed by gang members and I get to this part it doesn't let me move forward even with the map or is it a mistake I play from my mobile help

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
I had put down the game for some time and I honestly do not know what happened. Sakuya is suddenly acting crazier, before she acted like she barely knew us and is now threatening the other cast, and MC is acting like this has been going on for a while. I am really confused man
Edit: it feelsl like I am on the highway to the bad ending man don't do this to me

Reactions: nyex117
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes