dajoey2198

Jun 18, 2020
need updated 0.7 walkthrough ahaha
stuck at where mom "need this job so bad" and sakuya "i don't understand anymore. that girl is an enigma"

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Wow, what an good update! I was already impressed by the new banner featuring the Yandere fewer. It's definitely got that devilish and LUL factor haha :BootyTime::LUL:

And guess what? We might have a potential new love interest in the mix: Asami's mom!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, so its all starts interesting with MC having good time with Asami at her place until this happends :LUL::
However I dont get the idea, or the plot explenation why we had to break up with Yasuka AND Asami because Sakuya demands it. At least it said it temporary and MC also mentioned that he feels bad for doing it, so the chance for Harem is not dead yet, but its a odd direction. As this fucker Kimochi intentionally fucked with MC plans to safe the situation:

The thing is, how the story is going Sakuya seems really unpleasant as a LI right now, tho her sex scenes were good but rushed to my liking. If not something is planned to redeem her I see dark for her future.
But I will agree this made her a bit likeable, I could even say made me proud of her since she fucked up this guy in many way possible, great waifu material but the yandere part needs to be handled better:
However I liked that we saw the POV of Asami after the break up since it showed she really likes MC and wants to fight for him, great character and so does Yasuka:

Also a nice update of the douche/antigonist Akira. Cant wait to fight and beat the shit out of him. But that would probably boring right ? What are the chances this fucker also has a mom and daughter ? :sneaky:
Tho im not so sure how "well" the whole confrontation with him will be after what happend with his whole change of characte after he took the pills...
Also a new character ?:
However if you reading this and think the harem is destroyed -> Play it to the end, you will like it haha. ( Harem is still building up perfectly ;) )

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Sadly no anal from Yasuka. I played all night to get through both love and corruption paths. One image would have been awesome, but sadly nothing. I can only hope there is a plan for it in the future :(
im sure there will be, anal is great, likely just working on other routes before adding more to others

Reactions: dewrules

Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
Spent forever finding all the little secrets to unlock the cheats... but it just asks for a code/codes now. How do I learn them?

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
so after playing through sakuyas route, just a couple things that dont sit right with me, when you find out she helped you all of a sudden shes dangerous? i get normally people arent into yanderes, but what makes no sense is how you go from not wanting anything to do with her, & then its all good when you give her the diary back? i get it was just done & it can be changed, because rn it doesnt make much sense

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
So available complete content for now are (CORRUPTION ASAMI), (CORRUPTION YASUKA) AND (YANDERE SAKUYA) cant play the love route of ASAMI and YASUKA also the femdom,meldom of norika. can someone explain please

Jul 4, 2021
Amazing game. One of the best if not the best Adult game i've played.

Add it to STEAM so i can buy it!
Previously, Chiaka was a little girl, and when Steam considered the game, he was refused, and now, having changed the game name, character, and so on, he is also refused

P.S. Use translate

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So available complete content for now are (CORRUPTION ASAMI), (CORRUPTION YASUKA) AND (YANDERE SAKUYA) cant play the love route of ASAMI and YASUKA also the femdom,meldom of norika. can someone explain please
I would not consider any of those routes as complete, as we're still early on in this game -- but here are the different routes available as of version 0.7:
  • Noriko: Femdom/Maledom/Rejected/Blackmail
  • Yasuka: Love/Corruption
  • Asami: Love/Corruption
More content for Noriko's Femdom and Maledom routes are planned for version 0.8 and 0.9.

Pro tip: open your game's preferences and enable "Choice Hints", then start a fresh game, and you'll see which choices lead to which routes.

1685948580456.png

Reactions: Francis0930

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Loved the Art and Animations, top notch as usual and very hot.
Story was great as well but the conclusion was rushed imo, get the feeling RNGeus didn't want to let this situation bleed into 0.8 or make 0.7 longer due to time but it kinda goes from "crazy possessive yandere" to "alright I'm fine with sharing" in a couple of scenes

Having said that I'm hyped for 0.8 even though noriko is my least fav (don't even count chiaki yet at this point) and I hope we can do something with Asami's mom in the future :devilish:

4.10 star(s) 173 Votes