HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't know how exactly say this RNGeusEX , or the rightful terms to be used but, i'll try to put it simple, there are things in the game that is breaking logic coherence for sometime now...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not the only persistent character sprite location that breaks logic coherence, the Chef at the restaurant breaks it every time MC is outside but after enter he is again working, going outside he's resting again.

Other example to take care is about dialogs between MC and Sakuya after Netoru's end his appearance in-game, it's a cycle of no end between them repeating the info as if Netoru would still active and near the point of breaking.

Another thing, i played again since the beginning, no veteran, no jump, all of it, after ending Yasuka's Quest MC can sleep in her room, that can break the internal logic as was programmed the starting of Sakuya's Quest, i remember sleep in Yasuka's bedroom and the game literally becomes into a freeroam, i had to visit MC's room to active Sakuya's Quest.

After ending Sakuya's Quest, MC and Sakuya maintain the exactly same conversation about Netoru near breaking... And MC is still cleaning the bathroom after receiving his first promotion.

During Sakuya's Quest with love route done for Asami & Yasuka, it's impossible to visit the place where Kimochi was taken kidnapped, why is active after ending Sakuya's quest?, MC at that moment i don't remember he realized what happened to him.

Geotar

Sep 14, 2021
Damn, the last update, it feels like it turned out to be quite big and interesting, and the plot constantly keeps the player in suspense. I hope that in the next update we will be able to take a break and/or focus on some filler sidestory (Beach episode, for example) in addition to the main plot

Last edited:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
This update almost single handedly killed all my interest for this game. MC is set up to be a cuck, you're forced to free Akira like a dumbass (With a fake choice that does nothing because of course) then he almost gets head from Asami and the only reason he was stopped was because yandere person stepped in.

Why the fuck is he getting bullshit plot armor!?! Yandere lady can torture someone for messing with MC's close ones but when the dude that has been messing wth MC for a while falls into her hands nothing other than a gay pill gets put on him. Then at the canal Macumba is nowhere to be found and Akira escapes and gets away with everything. Honestly, a scene with Akira would have been preferred over what happened at the canal, even if I would've skipped it.

Instead of all the unnecessary shit, he literally could've set up a plan with Macumba to capture yandere girl and tie her up somewhere until MC gets her to calm down over the course of a few days or however long it would take. She's not superhuman.

Anyways, liked the update before Akira came into the equation, left a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This update almost single handedly killed all my interest for this game. MC is set up to be a cuck, you're forced to free Akira like a dumbass (With a fake choice that does nothing because of course) then he almost gets head from Asami and the only reason he was stopped was because yandere person stepped in.

Why the fuck is he getting bullshit plot armor!?! Yandere lady can torture someone for messing with MC's close ones but when the dude that has been messing wth MC for a while falls into her hands nothing other than a gay pill gets put on him. Then at the canal Macumba is nowhere to be found and Akira escapes and gets away with everything. Honestly, a scene with Akira would have been preferred over what happened at the canal, even if I would've skipped it.

Instead of all the unnecessary shit, he literally could've set up a plan with Macumba to capture yandere girl and tie her up somewhere until MC gets her to calm down over the course of a few days or however long it would take. She's not superhuman.

Anyways, liked the update before Akira came into the equation, left a bad taste in my mouth.
I liked the update but yeah hated having to free akira, very obvious he'll be POS till he dies.

Jul 31, 2021

The last big update we had it felt like we made significant progress in finally being a step up in our lives, it gave off summertime saga vibes and I knew we had a bit to go before going after guys like Akira so I really did try to understand where the story was coming from with it's latest development but everything about the kidnapping scene and it's lead up was utter fucking trash.

From the way they found out about the MC sleeping around, to Kimochi being a petty prick that ultimately got what was coming to him, to that dumb ending at the canal and how easy Akira got off because him almost turning gay was punishment enough for now, and also fuck not wanting payback for Asami almost getting raped I guess. That's also not to say how rushed everything felt.

My own opinions aside I could get how the majority would like this update, it provides a good bit of content when it comes to the sex but the story really leaves much to be desired. Cheers.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
The last big update we had it felt like we made significant progress in finally being a step up in our lives, it gave off summertime saga vibes and I knew we had a bit to go before going after guys like Akira so I really did try to understand where the story was coming from with it's latest development but everything about the kidnapping scene and it's lead up was utter fucking trash.

From the way they found out about the MC sleeping around, to Kimochi being a petty prick that ultimately got what was coming to him, to that dumb ending at the canal and how easy Akira got off because him almost turning gay was punishment enough for now, and also fuck not wanting payback for Asami almost getting raped I guess. That's also not to say how rushed everything felt.

My own opinions aside I could get how the majority would like this update, it provides a good bit of content when it comes to the sex but the story really leaves much to be desired. Cheers.
Don't forget the part where by allowing Akira to escape, now the other fake-friend of MC (the one dealing with the mob and with the shy sister) knows more about MC and he put Akira into a "Kill MC to survive" path, which surely will get MC love ones into danger once again.

Uadies

Oct 20, 2020
I've set some foothold, i've played the game over 4 hours, and i would like to say i really like the game, there are some hilarious scenario and quite stir complicated scene, but i really enjoyed it. hoping for noriko seggs scene in future update, banzai!

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Any game related to time, whether it is a time loop, or a time manipulation, is my favorite game
There is actually story in the game and not just fucking

ghostyknight

Aug 1, 2020
RNG speaking about not releasing future free versions of the game and keeping what is out as a demo for the game to make an informed purchase decision. Citing the change mainly on the itch.io changes that reduce sales of the game and also the game being banned from steam as issues with funding for the game. Also pointing to an estimated 93% of all copies of the game being pirated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadrinas

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
RNG speaking about not releasing future free versions of the game and keeping what is out as a demo for the game to make an informed purchase decision. Citing the change mainly on the itch.io changes that reduce sales of the game and also the game being banned from steam as issues with funding for the game. Also pointing to an estimated 93% of all copies of the game being pirated.

Yet I've seen a few people here try to genuinely advocate for piracy being somehow a "good" thing... No, it's really demotivational and demoralizing when it gets out of hand like this.

(I'm one of the few people who actually purchased the game.)

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes