Senni

Jun 2, 2017
Warning: NTR, Netoru x Yasuka, Spoilers

Netoru's Route DLC

How did I end up here Saito asked himself... It's all my fault I didn't help Yasuka pay off the debt. I made her go ask Netoru for help. I got kicked out soon after...
HS2_2024-06-08-04-19-51-251.png HS2_2024-06-08-04-20-26-894.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Netoru: Goodbye Saito (Eternity)

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
Warning: NTR, Netoru x Yasuka, Spoilers

Netoru's Route DLC

How did I end up here Saito asked himself... It's all my fault I didn't help Yasuka pay off the debt. I made her go ask Netoru for help. I got kicked out soon after...
View attachment 3717906 View attachment 3717907

Netoru: Goodbye Saito (Eternity)
what is this? there's a DLC?

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
Yea, I mean can't you download/save the files off these posts? I make them and post them in the dev's discord server.
oh i see, i thought it was a game(like a spin-off), so are they just pictures you made?

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Nah, there's no scene with him, there's never going to be NTR in the game
Yep, still same in 8.1
Soo...... are you also saying that in the current 8.1 update here, that the M.C. finds out why the three stooge bullies have been beating him up?
Are you also going to say that on this update, when they attack him one by one that he knocks them all flat ?

Because that and more happens in the 8.1 Beta2 version.
As well as finding out a lot more about the guy the MC thought was his friend.

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Soo...... are you also saying that in the current 8.1 update here, that the M.C. finds out why the three stooge bullies have been beating him up?
Are you also going to say that on this update, when they attack him one by one that he knocks them all flat ?

Because that and more happens in the 8.1 Beta2 version.
As well as finding out a lot more about the guy the MC thought was his friend.
I can't understand you are trolling or not) Yes, in 8.1 ver all that happened. You can download 8.1 from this site, and see for yourself what happened.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Just played it. Absolute Cinema :)) There might be NTR route for DLC or something? Or we need to choose who to save at the end game and the others will get rape?
IMO this could be two different vision for the end game?
Op1: we have happy ending and DLC NTR
Op2: we have choose to save one and other would be NTR and we have DLC for Happy Ending...
With the story right now, I think Op1 would be chose by Dev
Unless they've changed their plans, which I highly doubt, absolutely no NTR in this game, only vanilla content.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes