Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
so, uh, what's with those pictures posted on this (heh, just missed it) 251 page?
is the creator swapping from anime ish 3d to like, literal psychological horror, not even close to uncanny valley 3d, and that's what's taking so long for a new update?

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
so, uh, what's with those pictures posted on this (heh, just missed it) 251 page?
is the creator swapping from anime ish 3d to like, literal psychological horror, not even close to uncanny valley 3d, and that's what's taking so long for a new update?
no just some dude doing fanart

Reactions: Senni and AD5

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oh, can't get Sayuri without going friend route with Asami? Awe man..kinda was lookin forward to her. Well, hopefully the gallery unlock will still work

Limeskin

Oct 15, 2020
Dear Devs,
Please don't put netorare(NTR) or netorase to this game.
This has been a recurring discussion here despite the many reminders from both users and the developer himself who is already sick of repeating that there will be absolutely no ntr in this game, I think I saw somewhere in this post something related to the possibility of it being added into another separate game or something similar, but you have to take the latter with a grain of salt as I didn't saw anything about it again throughout the post.

ceremor

Mar 29, 2023
This has been a recurring discussion here despite the many reminders from both users and the developer himself who is already sick of repeating that there will be absolutely no ntr in this game, I think I saw somewhere in this post something related to the possibility of it being added into another separate game or something similar, but you have to take the latter with a grain of salt as I didn't saw anything about it again throughout the post.
well thats what he gets for baiting it 2 times so yeah ‍♂

Reactions: ZaIgo

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
It seems that a new post has been posted on patreon.
Yes, and it's mainly about the upcoming changes on features one will have access to based on the subscription tier on Patreon, so nothing you need to worry about.

The post ends with this though:

"All the new benefits will take effect as soon as version 0.9 is released, which is still scheduled for the end of the month."​

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes